Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Why are hate crimes only charged against white people? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Why are hate crimes only charged against white people? by davylong86
Started on: 09-10-2014 11:10 AM
Replies: 55 (1040 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 09-11-2014 09:27 PM
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gang of young black thugs in Memphis beat the crap out of three white folks and the black police capt. and mayor say its not going to be investigated as a hate crime.They have video on youtube and its not pretty.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By definition in the liberal media, blacks can not be racist therefor black on black crime or black on white crime can not be a racist event. When the white crime on black therefor is a racist event since 200 to 300 years ago when blacks sold other blacks to the white slave traders, it was the white who became racist.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried to post the video and its not coming up for some reason.If some one can post it its under Memphis attack on Kroger employees on youtube
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "smart kids" have decreed that only white people can be racist.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before we continue with the speculation, what are the rules of a hate crime? The real rules.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am with South Park on this one. Aren't all crimes "hate"?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently not..
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The report I read said 100-125 boys and girls - black and white - were rampaging across the parking lot with a point-them-out, knock-them-out game. I don't know about hate but stupid comes to mind.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its kind of like affirmative action.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I am with South Park on this one. Aren't all crimes "hate"?

No most are just selfish disregard for anyone else.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

The report I read said 100-125 boys and girls - black and white - were rampaging across the parking lot with a point-them-out, knock-them-out game. I don't know about hate but stupid comes to mind.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com...-have-hit-tri-state/

The excuses are now coming out.
"They didn't have anything to do" meaning society has failed to provide entertainment for them.
"It's the parents' fault" Self explanatory--'we'll do everything but blame those directly involved'.

PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those wacky kids.

http://wreg.com/2014/09/08/...with-kroger-assault/

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't you know us white people have a monopoly on hate? Whites are apparently the progenitors of hate. It did not exist until a white person created it and in its name suppressed people of non like skin color. This means any attack by someone of non white skin color against someone of white skin color is considered retribution not hate. Even when a white skin colored person attacks another white skin colored person, it is because of something that person hates about the other (their body type, sexual preference, political affiliation and such). As a matter of course... Ah screw it, I can't type anymore of this BS.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boredom. *sighs*

Because they aren't required to work for anything. and it doesn't take any effort to get anything. (stuff is just TOO "user friendly" and instantaneous (no having to wait for the thing to load,etc)

they don't understand that someday, they WILL. (entittlement mindset)
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
probably some future basketball and football stars in that black teen mob
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Csjag

3170 posts
Member since Dec 2013
Two of the white teens beaten were workers in the parking lot trying to help protect people when the good for nothing teens attacked them as a group (a cowards way to fight)
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-10-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Gang of young black thugs in Memphis beat the crap out of three white folks and the black police capt. and mayor say its not going to be investigated as a hate crime.They have video on youtube and its not pretty.

Only white people can be racist, so only they can hate.

( kidding aside, the entire concept of 'hate' crime is ludicrous. )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-10-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Csjag:

(a cowards way to fight)

But a successful one, if all you care about is winning.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not even a fight, I would think a fight would have a reason, a disagreement for example. These kids were having "fun".
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many lack the moral rectitude to be a part of American culture instead choosing The "Woe is me" tactic either suffering from peer pressure ignorance or purposefully implementing a created facade of retribution even retaliation.
By nurturing racism and separatism they are avoiding the responsibilities of personal advancement as a people.
So fearful of advancement are some that when others do throw down the self imposed restraints they are admonished and shunned,called uncle Toms or worse.
They have morphed from one kind of bondage to another.

While racists say people of African descent are inferior intellectually it is simply not true and shows the
ignorance and insecurity of humans as a whole.
Perpetuation of racism is a natural occurrence. Hate flows like water taking the easiest path until Men change it's course.
Being the Bipolar extremist society we seem to be instead of coming up with ways to alleviate racial tensions through education we implement ridiculous affirmative action policies that do not serve the greater good but simply make excuses saying we did something when we have not done anything positive.

Further proof we are all the same are the policies we implement. Self destructive but easy in the short term.
Together we all promote the continuingly damaging hate that fuels the worst parts of our society and together we shall fall.
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not know, I do not see color, I see people and behavior. I have a gun and will use it in defense of myself or others. I pray I should never have to.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't confuse Al Sharpton whatever you do.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

I do not know, I do not see color, I see people and behavior. I have a gun and will use it in defense of myself or others. I pray I should never have to.

This is what I was thinking. I'm a CCW permit holder in east Tennessee. I too would protect my family at all costs. These kids were very stupid.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I went from a nudge or 2 to the + to a nudge or 2 to the -. Honestly, my response was meant in sarcasm, it's why I type the comment at the end about it being B S. But, /shrug, maybe it had nothing to do with that and it was something I posted awhile back, just my + nudges ran out today and the I had some - nudges that took over. Anyways, really that doesn't matter, but if I offended someone because they thought my post here was meant to be serious, I apologize.

On another note, can someone direct me to whatever caused DanDamage to be banned? I know his incessant use of memes is annoying and doesn't really add anything to a topic, but?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Wow, I went from a nudge or 2 to the + to a nudge or 2 to the -. Honestly, my response was meant in sarcasm, it's why I type the comment at the end about it being B S. But, /shrug, maybe it had nothing to do with that and it was something I posted awhile back, just my + nudges ran out today and the I had some - nudges that took over. Anyways, really that doesn't matter, but if I offended someone because they thought my post here was meant to be serious, I apologize.

On another note, can someone direct me to whatever caused DanDamage to be banned? I know his incessant use of memes is annoying and doesn't really add anything to a topic, but?

What ?????....are ya bull-shittin me?

Dan may be opiniated sometimes--but then he is a kickboxer and fighter so has earned the right to speak whatever he wants to...
I dont agree with martial-arets training, too much metphyisical and sensi for me, and I did brown belet at 11 or 12....

Who the frack banned Dan?,,,the guy is an MMA brain-skull-broken fighter, wish I could have kown him on a ramp about . I bet you if Dan came to Quebec he would be not only RCMP officer just based on fighting skills, he would have about 30 hot ladies after him....

eerrrr.......uummmmm

DAN ???

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

What ?????....are ya bull-shittin me?

Dan may be opiniated sometimes--but then he is a kickboxer and fighter so has earned the right to speak whatever he wants to...
I dont agree with martial-arets training, too much metphyisical and sensi for me, and I did brown belet at 11 or 12....

Who the frack banned Dan?,,,the guy is an MMA brain-skull-broken fighter, wish I could have kown him on a ramp about . I bet you if Dan came to Quebec he would be not only RCMP officer just based on fighting skills, he would have about 30 hot ladies after him....

eerrrr.......uummmmm

DAN ???

It was a hate crime.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Banned? Seriously. What a bunch of hide behind the keyboard tough guys.

@Dan... I will call ya in a day or so.
sleevePAPA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sleevePAPASend a Private Message to sleevePAPAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

Ridiculous! I don't think he deserved to be banned for this

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Dan being banned is a bunch of bullshit!! He did not say anything repulsive of the sort. He is a good guy. I don't get it.
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1702 posts
Member since Oct 2009
A reinstatement is in order here. It's been done before for ummm...lesser people.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Cliff, Dan being banned is a bunch of bullshit!! He did not say anything repulsive of the sort. He is a good guy. I don't get it.

The chances of Cliff seeing this post are unlikely as he doesn't spend his time pouring over every thread and every post on the forum. He has said often that if you want to bring something to his attention, PM him with details and a link to the thread.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, don't go with the mob here on this one. Go with what's right.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1702 posts
Member since Oct 2009

The chances of Cliff seeing this post are unlikely as he doesn't spend his time pouring over every thread and every post on the forum. He has said often that if you want to bring something to his attention, PM him with details and a link to the thread.

You are correct. But considering, it will be known to Cliff soon.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On another note, can someone direct me to whatever caused DanDamage to be banned?

I was wondering that, myself. I sure haven't seen anything...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

-but then he is a kickboxer and fighter so has earned the right to speak whatever he wants to...

Alright. Now THAT'S what earns a person the right to speak. Now I know...
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, I got a kick out of Dan. Hope he comes back.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do we start a bring Dan back campaign? I loved some of the post he put up,always had me laughing.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock