Started on: 08-29-2014 12:12 AM
Replies: 154 (3473 views)
Last post by: FriendGregory on 02-18-2015 02:14 AM
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this Tuesday I start a whole new Chemotherapy cocktail at the Sand Lake Cancer Center.I will be on it for 4 to 6 hours on Tuesday and have it on till I go back on Thursdays to get unhooked.Hopefully I don't have to do this that long to get rid of the bone cancer and the liver cancer.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear!
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again good luck and good vibes this gets it all and for good !

Steve

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More prayers man.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my new chemotherapy cocktail this morning for about 5 hours then I had to wear a machine home to slowly give me even more chemo over the next 48 hours the back on Thursday to disconnect the machine.Hopefully this knocks the rest of the bone and liver cancer the hell out of me this time around.
Thanks again for the prayers and kind words.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 12-09-2014).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still praying and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2015 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Todd, how you doing?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-15-2015).]

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2015 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolute best of luck. You are in my thoughts.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd, let us know how you're doing. We care.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd's wife posted this on his Facebook page -

"I just wanted to keep all of Todds friends updated on his health. I know many of you have been following him on his cancer journey and I hate to give this update but it has spread to his brain. the options are radiation or comfort. I am Dawn Mullenaux .. and I am asking for prayers ... thank you all"

PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfred8

1719 posts
Member since Oct 2011

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 02-04-2015).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know. I read that.
That's a heckuva note.

Still in my prayers.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sad
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I lost a brother this way. Sigh.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear. Will be praying for comfort.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The doctors will given him comfort if he wants it.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on, everyone. Todd and Dawn are Believers. If you are a Believer, PRAY. Back in August when the doctors called my family in when they said my wife wasn't going to survive, I started contacting our church prayer list members and other prayer list members across the country. Since the doctors had said there was nothing they could do for her, I believe that it was the prayers that brought her through and today she's as well as before she had to be admitted to the hospital.

PRAY!
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I didn't see this thread so I had posted it on the only one I knew where he had mentioned his condition.

His cancer spread and the doctors said he only had 2 or 3 weeks. He came home on Friday under care of hospice. We locals are planning a get together at their house Tuesday night if anyone would like to send a message.
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Sorry, I didn't see this thread so I had posted it on the only one I knew where he had mentioned his condition.

His cancer spread and the doctors said he only had 2 or 3 weeks. He came home on Friday under care of hospice. We locals are planning a get together at their house Tuesday night if anyone would like to send a message.

Peace to him and his family.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, Todd is no longer with us
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Unfortunately, Todd is no longer with us

That's so sad.. I didn't know him personally, but he seemed very courageous and kept a very positive attitude throughout his post. It's absolutely heartbreaking to see someones health decline so rapidly. I kept clicking this thread hoping for a miracle for him and his family.

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace, Todd. My sincerest condolences to your wife and family.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rest in peace Todd. At least now any suffering you were going through has ended for you. To the family, my condolences and hopes that you will remember him with joy. I lost my best friend and the closest thing I've ever had to a brother to cancer several years back. It still pains me even though I'm grateful for the time we had together. Now I'm faced with aging parents, one who needs back surgery (mother) the other who was recently tested for leukemia (father). Luckily he doesn't have leukemia but now the doctors are pretty sure it's something called MGUS. Basically MGUS eventually turns into some form of lymphoproliferative disorder including leukemia so while he may not have it yet... Unfortunately there isn't a treatment for MGUS. Add on to that a sister who is having a biopsy done on a lump in her breast. So I may be dealing with the cancer thing in my life again.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to Dawn and his family, and everyone else who knows and loves him.

Peace.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very sorry to hear this, my condolences to Dawn and the family and may they find peace.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear this.

Goodbye, Todd.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 02-17-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dammit. I'm so sorry.
Too young.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:
That's so sad.. I didn't know him personally, but he seemed very courageous and kept a very positive attitude throughout his post. It's absolutely heartbreaking to see someones health decline so rapidly. I kept clicking this thread hoping for a miracle for him and his family.

My thoughts too.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
May the memory of his best times warm the hearts of his loved ones.
PFF
System Bot
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences...
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We didn't know you very long Todd, but we will certainly miss you. Rest in peace.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May he find some peace in knowing that we who did not know him in person will miss him.
I will be angry for him because I thought they fixed everything, and I do not want him to waste any energy on the stupid stuff.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock