Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Were Do I Find Those To Tell Me How Importent I am To Their Continue Personal Growth? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Were Do I Find Those To Tell Me How Importent I am To Their Continue Personal Growth? by Boondawg
Started on: 08-18-2014 07:31 PM
Replies: 43 (536 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 08-21-2014 06:41 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

But this was more about how we don't tell the people that we interact with on a regular basis just how much they help in the way we evolve in our thought process.

Great point!
This reminds me of, as a guy, saying I love you. I really dont say it that much unless replying to someone saying it to me. Or it becomes a tag along to saying goodbye, like.. oh and by the way I still love you. Not saying it so much doesnt mean I dont love them. Its just something, probably fear of getting a poor response..or none at all?
IP: Logged
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT-X:

Boonie, your life story, that you have freely shared on this forum has inspired me on many occasions. Some to be as open and caring as you and some as lessons on what not to do.

So, from one of the longest active and least posting members that you've probably never heard of, thank you! Keep being you!

~Tyler

Tyler, you have, more than any other poster I have seen, made each of your posts count. Thanks.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Until you became sneakily and Socratically political in your posts, I always admired your positive approach to everything... and I have since strived to approach things that way as well because of you.

DanDamage, I always liked your "Aliens" approach to everything, being that you didn't really let things affect you.

Formula88, I've probably learned the most from you... a few nuggets of wisdom here and there have gone a long way to how I approach certain situations.

TwoFatGuys / Fats, I've always liked your inquisitiveness and your somewhat pragmatic approach to things, though have lately given a double-Picard face-palm to some of the more recent obviously Marxist-influenced anti-American literature that you've been reading.

MaryJane, love the fact that you can make old-school cool.

84Fiero123, probably my favorite, but totally crazy forum member. Loads of information on Suburbans

heybjorn, love the dry humor, even if I'm the only one who gets it, it's awesome!

Nurb, always good for some Engineering tidbits.

Yellowbird, MIAMI!

LT188GT, he's the guy I've met 100 times, but has no idea who I am.

MEM, love the random NSFW posts.

Proff, love the conspiracies

RayB, Neptune... my buds from another party. Next Florida meet-up, I'm buying.

Patrick, Hockey is awesome... the Capitals are still better than the Leafs, Jets, etc... even if their record doesn't show it.

Patrick's Dad, I still think you might actually be Patrick's dad...

I'm actually getting exponentially more drunk as time passes, so I'll finish this later...

Lol, I think at somewhere along the line, I did something like this... but it was all negative stuff. I think Lonzo did too. That didn't fare as well as yours will though

Originally posted by 2.5:

Great point!
This reminds me of, as a guy, saying I love you. I really dont say it that much unless replying to someone saying it to me. Or it becomes a tag along to saying goodbye, like.. oh and by the way I still love you. Not saying it so much doesnt mean I dont love them. Its just something, probably fear of getting a poor response..or none at all?

I use it often. Nothing creates more genuine friendships than just not holding back. My friends are my family, and I am open with them about myself, and my challenges, and how they impact me. We all know how we influence each other and we appreciate each other.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Topic: Were Do I Find Those To Tell Me How Importent I am To Their Continue Personal Growth?

You can ALWAYS find what you're looking for on the Internet - Right?

Yep, and it's ALWAYS factual--because it's on the internet. There is no false information allowed, no blowin smoke up anyone's backside or patronizing allowed on the internet--EVER!
Pretty sure there is a very large army of people who check it every evening around 11 PM central time to make sure no one is in violation.

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Pretty sure there is a very large army of people who check it every evening around 11 PM central time to make sure no one is in violation.

If not, they can't get one over on us, .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock