Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Pretty disturbing news and views from Ferguson Mo (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pretty disturbing news and views from Ferguson Mo by maryjane
Started on: 08-14-2014 04:17 AM
Replies: 425 (6909 views)
Last post by: zipper9 on 11-12-2014 10:03 AM
Red88FF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked with some one about this this morning and since they could not convince me of the alleged wrongful shooting by the police I was told I did not understand. Not sure how people can get so worked up without actually knowing much of anything for sure?.

I think what made the guy get angry is that I just don't care.

I am sorry but "if" the witness was involved in the robbery NOTHING he has to say should be considered. Part of the price one pays for being a thug and a thief or a known liar is pretty much a total loss of all credibility. Most of us were taught this as children.

People get upset when somebody gets shot in the back while fleeing a violent crime. Frankly I don't, depending on the day or my mood I may even applaud it, most of the time I just think it is the grim reality of selfish poor choices.
IP: Logged
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

He grew up two hours away from there in a small town. He's from "that area" like I'm from that area.

Brad

What? Brad I'm not from Rolla. I'm from St. Louis. I grew up around 10 minutes from Ferguson.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Finally--someone with some sense:
US House member prepares bill to de-militarize police:
http://www.huffingtonpost.c...itarize-local-police

I hope that bill gains traction. Maybe then, some good will come from this whole mess.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
What? Brad I'm not from Rolla. I'm from St. Louis. I grew up around 10 minutes from Ferguson.

And I grew up in South Worcester, MA in the bad part of South Worcester, so the fk what, I was in the minority as a white kid there, most residents on my street were Puerto Rican or black, so the fk what. like I said I fought my way to and from school, did you? You called your black friends, how did you out it, "What's up my Niga" until you almost got your ass beat by some other of color because you said the word.

We have all had experiences of variable kinds with people of different colors, some good some bad, what is going on in this instance is that a few bad apples are spoiling it for the rest, and what do we hear in the news ? the worst of it, the news is like that no matter what way the media tends to lean, they all have their own agenda.

Hell I have many black friends having grown up in the area I did, I have fought back to back with a few to get out of a bad situation we ended up in, and I would do it again, with those guys ! But not with the people who are doing what is happening in this place. Hell I have a black, well actually half black half white god son who I would do the same thing with in the right situation. His father was a good man no mater what color he was, and he raised his son the same way.

This is happening because this is what the media wants, show the worst scenario and create a race war and sell papers, or air time or idiotnet time. Sure there are kids of all colors who do what these kids did, but what happened so far as we know is from a couple of kids who may or may not have robbed a convenience store with force because one of them, Big Mike was a big kid who knew he could get away with something because of his size and bullied the clerk or owner. Who by the way did not want the security tape shown on the news or idiotnet because he thought, and rightly so because of what might happen.

Steve
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I would leave the bodies where they fell. Perhaps the message would get through. I wouldn't call any medical people. I also would shoot to disable, probably stomach or chest. No kill shots. In humane? Perhaps. It may save lives. War tactics are used in war. Make no mistake. This is war. We are fighting for our way of life, to be free and American ...

Why don't you sit down, take that hood off, and tell us what you really think? Your ideas are abhorrent!

The Native Americans got the worst treatment ever, and it continues to this day. They didn't complain. They moved on.

... except, of course, for the many Indian nations west of the Mississippi that fought, and ultimately lost, an ugly, 20+ year war of attrition against white settlers and the U.S. government.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 08-17-2014).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

And I grew up in South Worcester, MA in the bad part of South Worcester, so the fk what, I was in the minority as a white kid there, most residents on my street were Puerto Rican or black, so the fk what. like I said I fought my way to and from school, did you? You called your black friends, how did you out it, "What's up my Niga" until you almost got your ass beat by some other of color because you said the word.

We have all had experiences of variable kinds with people of different colors, some good some bad, what is going on in this instance is that a few bad apples are spoiling it for the rest, and what do we hear in the news ? the worst of it, the news is like that no matter what way the media tends to lean, they all have their own agenda.

Hell I have many black friends having grown up in the area I did, I have fought back to back with a few to get out of a bad situation we ended up in, and I would do it again, with those guys ! But not with the people who are doing what is happening in this place. Hell I have a black, well actually half black half white god son who I would do the same thing with in the right situation. His father was a good man no mater what color he was, and he raised his son the same way.

This is happening because this is what the media wants, show the worst scenario and create a race war and sell papers, or air time or idiotnet time. Sure there are kids of all colors who do what these kids did, but what happened so far as we know is from a couple of kids who may or may not have robbed a convenience store with force because one of them, Big Mike was a big kid who knew he could get away with something because of his size and bullied the clerk or owner. Who by the way did not want the security tape shown on the news or idiotnet because he thought, and rightly so because of what might happen.

Steve

I was just saying that because Brad seems to think I'm from Rolla, and he is saying that me saying I'm "from the area" is just saying "I'm from Missouri." I wasn't using it as bragging rights.

Sure, a good portion of my friends are Black. The majority are White though. My parents moved us out of the area when I was 12, so while I have a few friends there still and visited sometimes, most of my good friends are all from a city called O'Fallon, which is probably 45 minutes from St. Louis.

When I talked to my Black friends I spoke to them the same way I spoke to all my friends, no ebonics for me. I actually agree with all you said though. There are a bunch of shitbags in the area ****ing everything up. My point is--the looters and rioters will see their time in court as video is released and people captured and tried. But will the police? Will the illegal tactics they've been pulling on the citizens in the area be answered for, or will we forget it because a handful of Black people are also committing crimes?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

"Ignorance is Strenght" Was it mispelled on purpose or just ignorance?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has to be a mistake. All of the other images that I've seen spell it correctly. It's spelled correctly in the book.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't want to give another area a bad name. Good and bad people are everywhere. Unfortunately, events like this bring out the worst in people, and bring out the bad people. The bad people sometimes have louder voices. The thugs are giving the town/city, state, and country a bad name.

The first night of rioting and looting 32 arrest were made and 28 were from N.St Louis. I pretty sure N.St.Louis knows the have a bad name already.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wait, didn't you live in Rolla when I first met you? I coulda swore you drove over here from Rolla.

Brad
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take your own advice. Do some research. The Native Americans were defending their homes and way of life. Not acting like animals. They never asked for pity or charity. They were noble and proud. Perhaps the reason we don't learn from history is that we don't know it.

I take it you completely failed to comprehend what Marvin wrote in regards to your assertion that the Western Nations didn't complain.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69656 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Take your own advice. Do some research. The Native Americans were defending their homes and way of life. Not acting like animals. They never asked for pity or charity. They were noble and proud. Perhaps the reason we don't learn from history is that we don't know it.

You know, some people listen, make observations, and express opinions. Good, bad or indifferent. Other people make personal attacks. You don't have to like what I say any more than I have to like what you say. Either way, hateful personal attacks are uncalled for. Sure, start another war. Will that help the current situation any? Of course not. Some thugs are causing problems in Ferguson. Hopefully, you don't join them. Of course, we could send them to your neighborhood, and you could express your pity for them while they terrorized your neighborhood, brutalized your friends, and destroyed your property.

Heck, in Ferguson, the peaceful protesters are getting the worst of the deal. And from some, the hate at apparently the world in general will prevent the voices of the protesters from being heard. Well, that and the media's protrayal of the events.

Marvin, since you aren't local, and I am, unless you are moonlighting in the area you have no facts. From your comments, you have no facts. Some of us here are working very hard to resolve this. I am sorry that the officer's info was released. That was not my fault. Those who are involved have more info than the rest of the world. This is turning into a 3-ring circus, because some have opinions without facts, and are running full ahead on opinions. People who aren't involved needn't fuel the fire.

So ironic, considering your "leave them where they fall" rhetoric.

Since you're a newbie, I'll clue you in to a little PFF history so you don't have to bother yourself with going thru the archives in an attempt to "research" Marvin McGinnis.
For those of us who have been at PFF for any length of time, it is no stretch to think think Marvin's middle name could easily BE "Research". He's spent a lifetime doing research in any number of fields, has multiple degrees, has probably spent more time IN the West among Native Americans studying their history and culture than all the rest of us combined, and even at his "advanced" age, (sorry Marvin) is still very much involved in a personal continuing education endeavor most of us could only dream of.
But don't take my word for it.

http://www.fierosearch.com/

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-17-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and even at his "advanced" age, (sorry Marvin) is still very much involved in a personal continuing education endeavor most of us could only dream of.

I learn stuff everytime I read something he writes.
And I love his accent!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PUPPETS!!!

WAKE THE F**K UP!

Take a (or several) steps back from bull $hit and ask yourself who has the most to gain from this? You are all being played for fools... The media is fueling the flames, blowing this out of proportion, playing both sides. Under who's direction??

Missouri Governor declares state of emergency and imposes curfew in Ferguson

State of Emergency and Curfew in Ferguson After Tensions Flare Again

IT IS NOT ABOUT RACE, NOT ABOUT GUNS (yeah, I said that), NOT ABOUT THE RICH OR THE POOR! This and many other events that intentionally turns AMERICANS against other AMERICANS is to give your Government ammunition to CONTROL YOU under the cloak of PROTECTION.

Your Government is trying to rule you through FEAR. Since 9-11 the USA has been under "terrorist threat" Not sure what your color codes are but it has not been "all good" for at least 15 years. Now we are throwing in civil unrest. Now you don't just fear threats from outsiders, you fear each other.

Sorry for using excessive caps... Many of you will give me negs or bash me, that's fine I'm prepared for it. I care enough to at least reach out and try. If I can get through to one of you, it was worth it.

So please, stop hating, fearing and wanting to punish each other. You are one nation and are essentially one family, black, white, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Atheist, rich, poor, middle class, we are all the same and just want to live out your lives and be happy. Fear is not happy. Government rule will not make things any better.

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 08-17-2014).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The officer did not know or suspect these 2 were being sought for suspiscion of robbery when he stopped them.

Michael Brown, the dead felon, suspected he did.

Originally posted by Formula88:
As Don already mentioned, being suspected of robbery or not is irrelevant to the shooting. If Brown had broken free and was fleeing the officer, it's unlikely deadly force would be justified.

He had just assaulted a cop, tried to take his gun, and was shot at. He turned suddenly and made abrupt arm movements, supposedly to put his arms up in surrender. Could he have easily have been leveling a gun at the officer ? Could that officer had a legitimate "fear for his safety/life" ?

The people that don't understand the area that are with the police are trying to say it's all ridiculous because Mike Brown robbed a store beforehand. They don't understand the area. This is NOT just about some Black kid getting shot by a White cop. It's the entire police mentality in the area. It's racial tensions.

Tell me Brennan. Where do these racial tendencies come from ? What causes them ? Why other than the death of a black thug do we not hear about these injustices ?
Is the racial tensions because the populace is about 70% black and the police force is about 90% white ? Could that be because the drop out rate for blacks in Ferguson is at about 70% of the 70% of the black populace ? Is it because the blacks are poor (which should be expected from a high percentage of high school drop outs) ? Is it because the blacks can not assimilate into the values of the successful in this country and they want to blame other than themselves ? Is it because, as Todd says ...

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
This kind of stuff is so common in ghetto areas... stealing like this, it's common place. Liberals will often make the assumption that people are stealing because they have to... but this isn't the early 1900s anymore. This kind of thievery and shitty ghetto behavior is common anywhere in the world you have an entitlement mentality. You see it with the poor blacks in American ghettos, you see it with the Islamic ghettos in Holland and France, and you see this in the ghettos in places like England. Welfare mentality makes people feel entitled... they see things that they want and the concept of buying or earning something is simply never developed.

Is it because that even with all the progress we have made in race equality, that the race baiters will just not let it go ? Is it because of the Dumbocratic tactic of "Community Organizing" which is to gather in packs and put squeak on the wheel to get your way ? The Union model.
I am a minority on my job work crew. Out of five crew members, three are black. One is my boss and he will tell everyone that there is not a racial bone in my body. Tell me where this racism is Brennan.
I think it is just inbred behavior, inbred by pack mentality. For some, it is the only thing that they think might work.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

I take it you completely failed to comprehend what Marvin wrote in regards to your assertion that the Western Nations didn't complain.

Comprehend? Read what I said about fighting for their homes. Dignity & nobility is the key.

I'm part Cherokee, true, but part Sioux, also. The Cherokee travesty was one thing. As for the Sioux, perhaps the research in this case wasn't very effective. No one should pitty the Sioux.

Another point is that they, also didn't stick together. They also trusted the US government to be truthful. They also were lied to and taken advantage of.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see you're also not local. Apparently you rely on the media for your research. Are you guarding your neighborhood & local businesses against the rioters? I think not. They're here. Talk is cheap without facts. Actions count.

So yes, these people that invade for the express purpose of causing problems do not get my sympathy. This was planned before the Michael Brown shooting ever happened. So, think a bit before you get on your high horse again. I do know you are regularly involved in constant verbal bickers.

more irony.
First you berate others for 'personal attacks" then you do it yourself.

I was guarding businesses beginning in 1969 and today, am rarely unarmed when I walk down the back steps of my home and into my own or looking after nearest neighbor's business environment.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

PUPPETS!!!

WAKE THE F**K UP!

Take a (or several) steps back from bull $hit and ask yourself who has the most to gain from this? You are all being played for fools... The media is fueling the flames, blowing this out of proportion, playing both sides. Under who's direction??

Missouri Governor declares state of emergency and imposes curfew in Ferguson

State of Emergency and Curfew in Ferguson After Tensions Flare Again

IT IS NOT ABOUT RACE, NOT ABOUT GUNS (yeah, I said that), NOT ABOUT THE RICH OR THE POOR! This and many other events that intentionally turns AMERICANS against other AMERICANS is to give your Government ammunition to CONTROL YOU under the cloak of PROTECTION.

Your Government is trying to rule you through FEAR. Since 9-11 the USA has been under "terrorist threat" Not sure what your color codes are but it has not been "all good" for at least 15 years. Now we are throwing in civil unrest. Now you don't just fear threats from outsiders, you fear each other.

Sorry for using excessive caps... Many of you will give me negs or bash me, that's fine I'm prepared for it. I care enough to at least reach out and try. If I can get through to one of you, it was worth it.

So please, stop hating, fearing and wanting to punish each other. You are one nation and are essentially one family, black, white, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Atheist, rich, poor, middle class, we are all the same and just want to live out your lives and be happy. Fear is not happy. Government rule will not make things any better.

I dont think it is about a Government takeover for control.
It is vary much about racism and gun control.
When this is "over" all you will hear the gov talk about is gun control and blame on racism.
All you will see the gov do is make more gun law atttemps and attempts to even the playing field for the oppressed (racism).

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-17-2014).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

It has to be a mistake. All of the other images that I've seen spell it correctly. It's spelled correctly in the book.

OK-thanks for clarifying.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I dont think it is about a Government takeover for control.
It is vary much about racism and gun control.
When this is "over" all you will hear the gov talk about is gun control and blame on racism.
All you will see the gov do is make more gun law atttemps and attempts to even the playing field for the oppressed (racism).

Gun control IS government takeover and control. One of our rights that ”shall not be abridged”. Yes, they will blame it on racism. As long as there is different treatment for different races, there will be these entitlement issues.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are not bad where I am. Haven't had an intruder here in years.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Things are not bad where I am. Haven't had an intruder here in years.

Nice spread there maryjane. I grew up in St.Louis and that's why I moved 20 miles south on the ill. side of the river on 10 acres.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not an attack. I called you no names, nor did I degrade you. I made a characterization. As for your RESEARCH guy above, he made a veiled suggestion that I was something I'm not. Obviously another research/knowledge error. Anytime someone says ”your ideas are abhorrent” it is a personal attack. The wording could have been ”I totally disagree”. So, you can take his advice also.

Again, you aren't here. How long have things been so bad where you are? Not a recent thing, apparently, which means your method is not working. As others have pointed out, the protesters are peaceful, but the rioters, who come from elsewhere, are the ones causing trouble.

I know what you are saying. There are quite a few people on here that have a huge problem disagreeing. They call names, or attack personally if they don't agree with your views. The "RESEARCH guy" is one of them. On the flip side there are a lot of very nice people on here that don't do that. So you get the bad with the good.

I've had my problems in the past, and I've at least tried to work on how I respond. I'm still not great at it, but I attempt to be fair, and see if I can see things from their point of view. Some of the people though are pretty out there.

I'm also betting that no matter how much "RESEARCH guy" researches, he hasn't sat in Indian court and been told that because his family is white, that they are not fit to raise an Indian child. Or hear that kids at school won't play with his Niece because she's a "halfbreed" and not a real Indian. We all have our reasons for what we believe, if you don't know them you can't understand them.

Brad
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5568 posts
Member since Jan 2012
http://www.ksdk.com/story/n...wn-robbery/14118769/

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - The friend who was with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer near St. Louis over the weekend is reportedly confirming that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day.

That word comes from the attorney for Dorian Johnson, speaking to MSNBC. Police in Ferguson had earlier announced that Brown was suspected of taking cigars from the convenience store in what was described as a "strong-arm robbery."

Brown's family is accusing police of trying to draw attention away from the shooting.

Brad
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Wait, didn't you live in Rolla when I first met you? I coulda swore you drove over here from Rolla.

Brad

Yep. That's where I went to college. I'm not from there.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how credible Johnson is going to be as a key witness.He was with Sharpton and a member of the panthers before giving testimonial to police.Im sure the true story might have been redirected in the time he spent with the race baiten riot instigating bastards they have shown them self's to be.Every thing went to hell when they showed up.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 08-17-2014).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

I don't know how credible Johnson is going to be as a key witness.He was with Sharpton and a member of the panthers before giving testimonial to police.Im sure the true story might have been redirected in the time he spent with the race baiten riot instigating bastards they have shown them self's to be.Every thing went to hell when they showed up.

I dont think his testimonial will make much of a difference, a lot of people seem to have made up their minds on it. He will only confirm what people have chosen to see, no matter what he says.
His testimony is a formality or a side show, depending on how you already see the indecent.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-17-2014).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Gun control IS government takeover and control. One of our rights that ”shall not be abridged”. Yes, they will blame it on racism. As long as there is different treatment for different races, there will be these entitlement issues.

I have to disagree with you on this. Gun control is not a form of Government takeover, it is simply special interest groups forcing its views on others through legislation.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.ijreview.com/201...s-ferguson-shooting/

So he may have charged the officer...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

http://www.ijreview.com/201...s-ferguson-shooting/

So he may have charged the officer...

Sounds like something that could have happened and will be able to tell after the coroner is done.

But the blacks oh I'm sorry the African Americans will never believe it, because it was a white cop who shot a black kid.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-17-2014).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there's video evidence plus the autopsy showing drugs in his system, that would seem to justify the shooting. I don't think it will matter to the rioters and protesters. Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back. The outrage will run it's course, much like the Trayvon Martin shooting.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock