Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Just want to share this with you guys//// (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just want to share this with you guys//// by Doni Hagan
Started on: 07-22-2014 03:53 PM
Replies: 79 (1409 views)
Last post by: OKflyboy on 07-27-2014 11:31 PM
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was in my email today and I couldn't think of a appropriate place to reprint it than here. Upon reading, it made me downright nostalgic for PFF.

Hope alls well with you and yours.

Open letter to President Obama haters:

To your distress, for most of the rest of your life, you will bear this: That Barack Hussain Obama will always be President. He will always be the man from a mixed race background that became the President of the US, he and his wife will be welcomed throughout the world by nations and their leaders, the most influential members of the arts and sciences will be their acquaintances and companions. He will be regarded and honored as the President who entered office during a deep recession and two wars and turned the country around.

But you;

You will always justify your lack of achievement on the unfairness of every system, your lack of success on the government or regulation and blame your failure to accomplish anything in a country where impoverished immigrants with limited language skills are succeeding around you on the liberals or the communists or the elites.

The small satisfaction you garner while spouting derisive comments here only exists in your self-delusion and is a pale comfort compared to the reality that exists around you. You can try to salve your bitter existence with theories of international Kenyan plots or document fraud, whatever. But that is your future. Your world will always be limited by your small-mindedness, your associates will always consist of those that are just as poorly adapted to the world around them too. Your accomplishments will be non-existent and your life a bitter existence. It's time to move on. In your journey into denial, you've already sacrificed your conscience and whatever claim to character you had.

Your pretense at a deity derived morality is mocked by your myopic hatred of the 'other'. Your concept of patriotism is waving a child's flag on the sidelines as others defend your liberty. Bush 41 and spouse are living into their nineties, the Obamas will too. You'll see them smiling at the inaugurals, your TV will tell you of their lives and that of their daughters, of their successes and their trips and the books they write and their accolades as it does with every other ex-President.

Make it easy on yourself.

Take a deep cleansing breath and just let go, make the best of your situation. He will always be the 44th President of the US and your children and their children will read of him in their history books, the first Black man elected president of the US. And when he leaves office, he will be healthier and wealthier than he is as President, and will be remembered as a person who was always willing to make sacrifices for you and your children; even though you hated him. Future generations will always love him for his uncanny ability to put with people like you and your petty bullshit. But for now, just remember that you still live in a free country made more safe and prosperous by your President, and he, the First Lady and their children will always have you in their prayers.

Tom Robinson

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Ciao.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As if I read past the first sentence.
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And today boys and girls we will read another entry from our favorite fairy tale book titled, "Hitler, the man who embraced and loved everyone."
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got 99 problems but a President ain't one of them.
My success or failures are all my own.

Nice to hear from you again, Doni!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a steaming pile of crap.

Dear Obama lovers:

We don't care what color he is. We would have preferred a competent person of either sex or any race than the POS we are stuck with for two more years.
Transparency? Bi-partianship? Post-racial? All that hope and change rhetoric...

*vomits*
What a charlatan. A disgrace to the office.

He was " erected before he was elected".he will be remembered as an amateur clown who was worshipped like a diety. Clown god of fools.

We have nothing more to say other than we cannot wait till the day the moving trucks show up and he vacates the premises.

Love,

America
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for checking in here again, Mr. Hagan. Even if it is only for the briefest of moments. Right or wrong, it's refreshing to see something unexpected here.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol just gotta get a shot in, huh?

How has he turned this country around? Why is teen unemployment so high if "the economy is the strongest it's ever been?" Why can't I get a minimum wage job? I've applied to at least 20 different businesses. I'm running out of places to go. Thanks to this "strong" economy, the land designed for businesses has nothing on it. There are roads going to nowhere. It's sickening how people believe these lies.

If anyone has any tips on how to get a first job in this economy, I'd love for you to PM me. It's getting rough.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

This was in my email today and I couldn't think of a appropriate place to reprint it than here. Upon reading, it made me downright nostalgic for PFF.

Ciao.

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:To your distress, for most of the rest of your life, you will bear this: That Barack Hussain Obama will always be President. He will always be the man from a mixed race background that became the President of the US, he and his wife will be welcomed throughout the world by nations and their leaders, the most influential members of the arts and sciences will be their acquaintances and companions. He will be regarded and honored as the President who entered office during a deep recession and two wars and turned the country around.

I don't know how honored or respected he is right now... and I'm hardly concerned with the color of his skin when I can think of three individuals of his same color that could do a magnificently better job than he would ever be capable of... Condi Rice, Alan West, and Ben Carson.

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:You will always justify your lack of achievement on the unfairness of every system, your lack of success on the government or regulation and blame your failure to accomplish anything in a country where impoverished immigrants with limited language skills are succeeding around you on the liberals or the communists or the elites.

I'm very successful, I simply blame the poor's lack of achievement and success on government regulation and dependency policies.

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:The small satisfaction you garner while spouting derisive comments here only exists in your self-delusion and is a pale comfort compared to the reality that exists around you.

What???

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:You can try to salve your bitter existence with theories of international Kenyan plots or document fraud, whatever. But that is your future. Your world will always be limited by your small-mindedness, your associates will always consist of those that are just as poorly adapted to the world around them too. Your accomplishments will be non-existent and your life a bitter existence. It's time to move on. In your journey into denial, you've already sacrificed your conscience and whatever claim to character you had.

Hahah....

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:Your pretense at a deity derived morality is mocked by your myopic hatred of the 'other'. Your concept of patriotism is waving a child's flag on the sidelines as others defend your liberty. Bush 41 and spouse are living into their nineties, the Obamas will too. You'll see them smiling at the inaugurals, your TV will tell you of their lives and that of their daughters, of their successes and their trips and the books they write and their accolades as it does with every other ex-President.

Please feel free to list his accolades... (being serious here)

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:Take a deep cleansing breath and just let go, make the best of your situation. He will always be the 44th President of the US and your children and their children will read of him in their history books, the first Black man elected president of the US. And when he leaves office, he will be healthier and wealthier than he is as President, and will be remembered as a person who was always willing to make sacrifices for you and your children; even though you hated him. Future generations will always love him for his uncanny ability to put with people like you and your petty bullshit. But for now, just remember that you still live in a free country made more safe and prosperous by your President, and he, the First Lady and their children will always have you in their prayers.

Not sure why "black" was capitalized there... but his likeability and polling is now worse than Bush's... either we're trending that every future president will be hated more than the previous, or he's a REALLY bad president.

Let's take a look at Nixon and Carter. Are those two presidents looked upon fondly through history? Care to guess how Obama will be looked upon?

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-23-2014).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just glad to hear from you, Doni. How's tricks?

On topic, I don't hate Obama, I just disagree with him on lots of things. But come what may, he is MY president, unlike what some claimed about Bush.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"He will be regarded and honored as the President who entered office during a deep recession and two wars and turned the country around."

He sure did and in spades, but not for the better.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys, It's just a joke.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Doni Hagen is the screen name for my foreman. Yeah, it's like that.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea who Tom Robinson is, but he is amusing, if not a bit delusional.

With that said...
I really don't care what Obama and his family do, after his term. Any more than I care about what the other presidents and their families are doing. I don't need to lead that voyeuristic life that some people feel is necessary. (Nor do I give much of a damn about the Kardashians, but I digress.)
I certainly don't wish him ill, I just wish him to be someplace else. (Along with Hillary. Okay... ya' got me.)

I certainly don't define my successes or any perceived failures by the actions of this president. On the contrary, I have succeeded and will continue to succeed with little regard for him. Dare I say, "in spite of him"?

Oh yeah. Of course he's the first Black president. Commendable. Historic.
Too bad he had to fsck it up for every other black man that may run for president, after him. Some of them may have actually done a good job.
(And before you "go there", Herman Cain was my first choice. If he runs again, he will likely be my first choice, again. I like what he has to say.)

You too.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-22-2014).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Come on guys, It's just a joke.

Yea, just like when he called people on here racists.

Funny stuff..

Brad
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

As if I read past the first sentence.

And there lies your problem..

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

And there lies your problem..

No, America's problem, and thus the world's problem. And what's not funny is that he (Obama) is such a traitor.

I can't understand why minorities tolerate what he's doing. Of all people, they should be mad as hell. Without the Constitution, they have no freedom, no opportunity, no prosperity, no hope. He hates the Constitution.

Well, what I say here won't change anything. Y'all have a good time with it. I can't laugh about it. It's too sad.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, America's problem, and thus the world's problem. And what's not funny is that he (Obama) is such a traitor.

I can't understand why minorities tolerate what he's doing. Of all people, they should be mad as hell. Without the Constitution, they have no freedom, no opportunity, no prosperity, no hope. He hates the Constitution.

Well, what I say here won't change anything. Y'all have a good time with it. I can't laugh about it. It's too sad.

We survived Bush, we'll survive Obama. And whomever comes next, be it Rep, or Dem, (you know he/she will suck regardless of party) and we'll survive him/her too. The cycle will continue.

But until then.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two party system. Next election, regardless of who wins, half the country will be outraged....again.

In Canada, we basically have a three party system....which means two-thirds of the country is p!ssed off after every election...

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why does Doni have so many negs all of the sudden?
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
because it's pff.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what's not funny is that he (Obama) is such a traitor.

Is that fact?
Because if I remember correctly, that's a pretty serious crime.
Of course, he would have to be charged, tried, & convicted before one could make that claim.

Do you have actionable evidence?
Or is it just another case of saying it makes it true?
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Do you have actionable evidence?

evidence? EVIDENCE? we don't need no stinkin' evidence!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

because it's pff.

Yet the self-serving power one must receive from it escapes me.
Then again, maybe being gigged by those kind of people is a sign that you're doing just fine.

Kinda' like a crackhead disapproving of your life-choices...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-22-2014).]

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Bush's fault? Maybe PFF is racist?

It doesn't pay to have a contrary opinion and Doni loves to stir the pot.
I still have him rated positive though I seldom agree with him.
Same goes for several recently banned members.
Sense of humor is in short supply on the Forum lately.

Best to you and yours too, Doni.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

How has he turned this country around? Why is teen unemployment so high if "the economy is the strongest it's ever been?" Why can't I get a minimum wage job? I've applied to at least 20 different businesses. I'm running out of places to go. Thanks to this "strong" economy, the land designed for businesses has nothing on it. There are roads going to nowhere. It's sickening how people believe these lies.

If anyone has any tips on how to get a first job in this economy, I'd love for you to PM me. It's getting rough.

Move your ass to NC I pay 18.43 an hour. Btw I'm no Obama supporter.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ciao.

It took big balls to post that on THIS forum.

------------------

I speak English. Sue me.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 07-23-2014).]

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Bush's fault? Maybe PFF is racist?

It doesn't pay to have a contrary opinion and Doni loves to stir the pot.
I still have him rated positive though I seldom agree with him.
Same goes for several recently banned members.
Sense of humor is in short supply on the Forum lately.

Best to you and yours too, Doni.

Yeah Doni is the terror of the forum. Geez people.

Well looky there. They're all gone.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 07-23-2014).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont hate obama, I never did and never will. I do however STRONGLY, disagree with his political ideas and tactics.
That email seems as negative as any post on PFF concerning obama.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

It took big balls to post that on THIS forum.

Yea, note his replies through the thread. It was about as ballsy as a drive by shooting.

Brad
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Kinda' like a crackhead disapproving of your life-choices...

Well, just because he is a crack head does not mean your choices a good if fact, if they are so bad a crack head recognizes it, there you go! heh, you know this is a jest I hope
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well using the logic of the passage:

"Bush will always be the 43rd President, will always be known as the man who lead the US out of 9/11 and will always be the chagrin of the Dems as he won Florida to become President. In 2004, He also won again defeating John Kerry, who was "swift boated" as the man who was unfit to lead."

Let that soak in.

NOT AN ATTACK, MEARLY AN OBSERVATION. Rather then attacking each other and trying to change history, how about problem solving for a change?

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 07-23-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

I negged him for about two minutes, 'cuz he didn't mark this thread as "political", (naughty boy) but then I remembered it's not nice to pick on Skem-Farbs, because their brains just ain't wired right. (because anyone who actually supports Obama is obviously a Skem-Farb.).
(Skem-Farb is another word for Dem-Tards)
And then I clicked the radio button so he's Neutral again. for now. And I know that he probally REALLY cares.

I did it for the children. Hope and change. Vomit and feces.

He was a president who played a LOT of golf, and did a lot of embarrassing stuff. But he sure did a great job selling a lot of used cars and broken promises. If he had a report card, he's get an F minus. Obama, the pipe dream president (crack pipe president?)

Can't wait till he's gone.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2014 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Two party system. Next election, regardless of who wins, half the country will be outraged....again.

In Canada, we basically have a three party system....which means two-thirds of the country is p!ssed off after every election...

3/4 if we get a minority.....

I have been saying for YEARS we need to tap Ottawa and Toronto as a natural resource for energy and fertilizer....With all the hot air and bullshit coming out of there, we would have an endless supply.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

email:
..."Barack Hussain Obama will always be President."

Just over looking the fact that 2 terms is the current law, he must be immortal too?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
I'm fine with people resigning to the fact that BO is/was in the office of president. Let it be a lesson to us all. I do hope they dont resign themselves to his initiatives and example though.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't count the number of times I told a conservative on this site how much of an idiot he was. Or how his hate for Obama on that topic was unfounded. Or what-have-you.

But this e-mail is a crock of **** . It's basically an immature kid pointing and laughing at a bunch of straw men. Congratulations on agreeing with it, Doni. You must be a great thinker

You've always been a positive in my book, and this doesn't change that because you really have to be an ******* to change that, but the respect I had for you has died. Take that for whatever you find its worth to be.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It was about as ballsy as a drive by shooting.

Brad

Well said!
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I can't count the number of times I told a conservative on this site how much of an idiot he was. Or how his hate for Obama on that topic was unfounded. Or what-have-you.

But this e-mail is a crock of **** . It's basically an immature kid pointing and laughing at a bunch of straw men. Congratulations on agreeing with it, Doni. You must be a great thinker

You've always been a positive in my book, and this doesn't change that because you really have to be an ******* to change that, but the respect I had for you has died. Take that for whatever you find its worth to be.

But.....but.....I can only be smart if I agree with his opinions and versions of the facts. I wanna be smart. lol Lemmings unite!

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

high unemployment is a permanent thing. The jobs have gone overseas, and the borders do not work anymore.
no democrat and no republican is EVER going to change that.
and WTF do you want min wage job for? aim a little higher, son.
the economy actually is fine.

not sure of your age - but, you do sound fresh to the workforce, and may not have had to experience the Bush collapse. Things are WWAAYY better than them days. Still not up to the boomin Clinton Years, but - them days are never to return. Mostly because the USA was sold out during the Clinton Years, and we were all revelling in the booty. now that it is spent - we get to stand around with out turned pockets, and shrugged shoulders.....

Obama has done a decent job. I spite of the obstruction. Not great - but certianly the best since Papa Bush, the last decent prez. Clinton & Baby Bush ****ed the USA. Seriously raw & unlubed. You wanna b!tch about the economy - its Clinton & Baby Bush. Thats who bent you over.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock