Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  IRS Claims to Have Lost Over 2 Years of Lerner Emails (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
IRS Claims to Have Lost Over 2 Years of Lerner Emails by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 06-13-2014 10:06 PM
Replies: 221 (2394 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 07-20-2014 12:20 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

<snip>

Not to be a dick, but TL;DR... everything you've discussed here has already been hashed out in the four pages above... please re-read and then discuss things that haven't been covered. Not wasting my time on someone who will never change their mind anyway.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:
Sounds like a system setup to fail, when need be.

Lois Lerner is not the only IRS person that had emails go missing from that time period.

EPA is also in the news currently about their missing emails.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-26-2014).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A computer crash wouldn't usually wipe out email — except that the IRS had a policy that only 500 megabytes of data could be stored on the email server at any one time — and that, if this limit was hit, older emails would have to be moved to the employee's computer.

Didn't the IRS back up its email?

It did — but only for six months. After that, the backup tapes were taped over "for cost-efficiency," the agency wrote.

If true, both of these scenarios violate federal data retention laws.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
If true, both of these scenarios violate federal data retention laws.

Yes. But that's hardly what is causing this story to "sizzle with inviting and bacon-like aroma" in the eyes of FOX News and other media outlets. It's the implication of an orchestrated coverup. Which I am hardly persuaded of, although I have just been "dinged" by Mr. 82-T/A as being either grossly uninformed, massively naive, or invariably partisan and aligned in an opposite direction to the prevailing trend of the Daryl Issa-chaired IRS oversight committee hearings.

When someone throws out a number such as "322 visits to the White House by Lois Lerner" (82-T/A) and I see that this is somewhat misleading, I know that certain parties are in a rush to judgement and have perceptions that are not objective, but are in reality, biased perceptions. A priori. Prejudging the case before it has been fully examined.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-26-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. But that's hardly what is causing this story to "sizzle with inviting and bacon-like aroma" in the eyes of FOX News and other media outlets. It's the implication of an orchestrated coverup. Which I am hardly persuaded of, although I have just been "dinged" by Mr. 82-T/A as being either grossly uninformed, massively naive, or invariably partisan and aligned in an opposite direction to the prevailing trend of the Daryl Issa-chaired IRS oversight committee hearings.

When someone throws out a number such as "322 visits to the White House by Lois Lerner" (82-T/A) and I see that this is somewhat misleading, I know that certain parties are in a rush to judgement and have perceptions that are not objective, but are in reality, biased perceptions. A priori. Prejudging the case before it has been fully examined.

You wouldn't bee persuaded no matter what evidence is shown. It's an obvious coverup. Nobody with any clue how IT works bought this from day one, and the addendum lies to try to make the original lie believable get more and more ridiculous.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TWO agencies had hard drive crashes, conveniently within a month of being investigated. 6 or 7 people (8 maybe?) hard drives crashed at the same time at the IRS.

They use exchange, they don't store the e-mails locally... it's just not set up that way, no one does it that way, certainly not an organization that has to back up their e-mail... the e-mails are stored on the exchange server.

There is just no logical way this could happen... even Pyrthian thinks it's bull **** ... 80% of the country thinks it's bull **** ...

I feel the ONLY way you would believe it is if Obama came out and actually said... "We are guilty..." and even then, you'd probably try to justify it.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is so hard to believe about various Federal agencies (IRS, EPA and other agencies, no doubt) not having fully functional and reliable IT systems with robust archiving capabilities that would be fully compliant with Federal law, even as recently as 2011 and 2012..?

Some will say that it is not the agencies at fault, because they did not receive the appropriate level of funding for their IT requirements in the Federal budget.

Others will say that they did not receive the appropriate level of funding for IT modernization and maintenance because the Obama administration squandered too large a percentage of federal tax revenues for other, less essential uses.

Either way, not an orchestrated coverup.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is so hard to believe about various Federal agencies (IRS, EPA and other agencies, no doubt) not having fully functional and reliable IT systems with robust archiving capabilities that would be fully compliant with Federal law, even as recently as 2011 and 2012..?

Some will say that it is not the agencies at fault, because they did not receive the appropriate level of funding for their IT requirements in the Federal budget.

Others will say that they did not receive the appropriate level of funding for IT modernization and maintenance because the Obama administration squandered too large a percentage of federal tax revenues for other, less essential uses.

Either way, not an orchestrated coverup.

Dude, these agencies do NOT save their e-mails locally on their computer... they just don't... NO ONE does that... especially not an organization that backs up the Exchange server with the specific purpose of backing up e-mails.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't say that you are wrong.

But I rest my case.

HAGO.
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-26-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Dude, these agencies do NOT save their e-mails locally on their computer... they just don't... NO ONE does that... especially not an organization that backs up the Exchange server with the specific purpose of backing up e-mails.

To be fair, you can do that to save space on the SAN ( and we do just to save cost ) BUT... it is all backed up elsewhere. Even if you do blow up your local PST, you can still get your stuff back, as its sent to the archive vault at some point too. ( and of course the originals, but not as neatly organized and a a bit more of a pain to get it back, but its not *gone* )
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everything.

As the congressmen told the IRS Commissioner "We don't believe you--nobody believes you".

PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a report that Lois Lerner also had a Blackberry phone. Now if I am not mistaken one of the reasons for using a Blackberry phone is that it is secure and backs up all the data on Blackberry's site. So maybe just maybe the crooks forgot to scrub something and it is all recoverable.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all recoverable regardless.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They'll keep stalling until the next bright and shiny object comes along. In another few years, we'll be dealing with a Republican administration with the Democrats screaming that the President is using the IRS for oppressing their opponents.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

the money laundering needed\needs looking into.

when you come out of no where, and start moving about large sums of $$$, you WILL be investigated

yes, profiling is wrong. sorry Tea-Tards have been profiled.

I dont doubt one bit there is/was an agenda. just like profiling illegals, just like profiling blacks. sucks when it comes your way, eh?
This is BS all around. Tea-Tards all doing the same shifty money BS, and get the IRS eye pointed their way. maybe it wasnt all of them. maybe it was. all latinos are not illegals. yet enough are to get an agenda against them. keep your idiots in line, Tea-Tards. do as you say.

yes, the IRS sucks. profiling is wrong. but I cant help but be amused.

Your attitude is appalling.

There was no "money laundering" going on at all. Zero. It was groups filing for a tax exempt status.

"...just like profiling illegals, just like profiling blacks..."

Wow. You really can't make that distinction? Illegals are, BY DEFINITION, doing something illegal. These groups weren't doing anything illegal. There is NO comparison there. At all.

"...profiling blacks. Sucks when it comes your way..." Also, no. When blacks are profiled, there is pressure by the media and the general public to get it stopped. It might not happen at the pace, and the uniformity that you desire, but it happens.
Your attitude is shameful. It is attitude like that which makes America less great than it used to be.

And the foundation of it? Someone has the audacity to hold different political beliefs than you do. And you hold yourself up to be the "liberal" one? Yikes. There is hypocrisy, and then there is this post.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

They'll keep stalling until the next bright and shiny object comes along. In another few years, we'll be dealing with a Republican administration with the Democrats screaming that the President is using the IRS for oppressing their opponents.

You are certainly right on this. If the Democrats can get away with it, the establishment Republicans will try to use it too. Then watch the media scream.

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
Your attitude is appalling.

There was no "money laundering" going on at all. Zero. It was groups filing for a tax exempt status.

"...just like profiling illegals, just like profiling blacks..."

Wow. You really can't make that distinction? Illegals are, BY DEFINITION, doing something illegal. These groups weren't doing anything illegal. There is NO comparison there. At all.

"...profiling blacks. Sucks when it comes your way..." Also, no. When blacks are profiled, there is pressure by the media and the general public to get it stopped. It might not happen at the pace, and the uniformity that you desire, but it happens.
Your attitude is shameful. It is attitude like that which makes America less great than it used to be.

And the foundation of it? Someone has the audacity to hold different political beliefs than you do. And you hold yourself up to be the "liberal" one? Yikes. There is hypocrisy, and then there is this post.

Frontal Lobe, I agree with you completely. Pyrthian is an unmitigated partisan hack. No chance of objectivity here at all.
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Frontal Lobe, I agree with you completely. Pyrthian is an unmitigated partisan hack. No chance of objectivity here at all.

IMO, there's "no chance of objectivity" from about 75% of the people in O/T.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by masospaghetti:

IMO, there's "no chance of objectivity" from about 75% of the people in O/T.

But is someone being objective ONLY if they agree with your point of view?

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone was being objective, you could change their mind with evidence and facts. I don't see a lot of that. What I see is overwhelmingly partisan and political posts, mostly from the political right.

Which is unfortunate, because I don't think its a right-vs-left issue at all. It's a normal-person vs political-elite problem. And as far as I'm concerned, both parties are corrupted trash that were bought out long ago by special interests and campaign contributors.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both parties are corrupt in my opinion and will tell people what they want them to hear. The Democrats and the Left are just better at it than the Republicans/Right. Now THAT is something we both agree on.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 06-27-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If someone was being objective, you could change their mind with evidence and facts. I don't see a lot of that. It's a normal-person vs political-elite problem. And as far as I'm concerned, both parties are corrupted trash that were bought out long ago by special interests and campaign contributors.

I have been making it a normal-person vs. political-elite problem.

A normal person should be able to avail themselves of the laws that the political elite made. A large number of groups tried to avail themselves of the laws regarding tax exempt status.

The political-elite, in the form of the powerful and intimidating IRS, ADMITTED to specifically targeting certain normal people that they deemed held a certain political viewpoint.

Are you not going to hold that abuse of political-elite, government power over the normal person accountable? Why not? Because you don't agree with their political views?

I'm not saying have a witch hunt to get Obama. I'm saying hold this agency accountable, and the people responsible, accountable. Defend the rights of the normal person from that kind of political tyranny.

Why isn't Obama doing that? Why isn't he driving it? Eric Holder?
And finally, why aren't YOU insisting on it? You were willing to accept, oh, yeah, some low level staffers did it. Don't check into it farther.

If that is your attitude, the political-elite just love you.
masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

I have been making it a normal-person vs. political-elite problem.

I'm not saying have a witch hunt to get Obama. I'm saying hold this agency accountable, and the people responsible, accountable. Defend the rights of the normal person from that kind of political tyranny.

Why isn't Obama doing that? Why isn't he driving it? Eric Holder?

Absolutely!! It's disgraceful that Obama and Holder aren't taking this more seriously. The IRS's excuses are weak and pathetic. ANY abuse of power, or incompetence, by the IRS is extremely dangerous and cannot be tolerated.

If the IRS can claim ignorance and destroy evidence, why can't I? Can me or you claim tax exemptions and then when audited, claim your paperwork was destroyed? YEAH RIGHT.

They are obviously holding themselves to a different standard then everyone else.

And finally, why aren't YOU insisting on it? You were willing to accept, oh, yeah, some low level staffers did it. Don't check into it farther.

If that is your attitude, the political-elite just love you.

I hope they get to the bottom of it just as much as you do. Not sure why you think I am justifying their actions.

I do think that Republicans would have had much better luck if they hadn't squandered their credibility in the past, complaining about stupid stuff.

[This message has been edited by masospaghetti (edited 06-27-2014).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should be just as much an issue for both parties as, if nothing is said or done about this kind of thing now, the opposing party of the one sitting in the WH will be kept under the thumb of the administration. I don't think that's the way we want our country run no matter who's on office. Right now, the Democrats are saying there's nothing to see here and that it's just another phony scandal. But they should be careful because, what they do here with this particular situation could very well come back and bite them in the butt big time in the future.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope they get to the bottom of it just as much as you do. Not sure why you think I am justifying their actions.

I do think that Republicans would have had much better luck if they hadn't squandered their credibility in the past, complaining about stupid stuff.

OK. I hear you now.

It would just be defining stupid stuff.

The birth certificate issue. But many of we conservatives were saying, get off that. There is plenty of legitimate stuff to complain about.

My complaint is that there has been highly legitimate stuff that the media has been filing under "stupid stuff".

Ignoring immigration laws. Big stuff.

Fast and furious. Big stuff.

Benghazi failure and then coordinated deflection with the video. Big stuff.

Disgraceful performance of executing his own healthcare law, and then a president changing the law when that is the job of congress. Big stuff.

Attempted suppression of opposing political views by using a government agency to target them for hyper-scrutiny. Big stuff.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, there is this:

http://gohmert.house.gov/ne...px?DocumentID=385903

Best part is the reward money would come from IRS funding.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If someone was being objective, you could change their mind with evidence and facts. I don't see a lot of that. What I see is overwhelmingly partisan and political posts, mostly from the political right.

Which is unfortunate, because I don't think its a right-vs-left issue at all. It's a normal-person vs political-elite problem. And as far as I'm concerned, both parties are corrupted trash that were bought out long ago by special interests and campaign contributors.

There are MORE people who believe the IRS is lying, than people who believe Kacey Anthony and O.J. Simpson lied.

Just sayin'

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Well, there is this:

http://gohmert.house.gov/ne...px?DocumentID=385903

Best part is the reward money would come from IRS funding.

This is an amazing bill... but it'll never pass the Senate...

BUT... you know DAMN well there's a few people out there that have some Louis Lerner e-mails printed and stashed away in their desks somewhere... just in case.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 06-27-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-27-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Just saw a report that Lois Lerner also had a Blackberry phone. Now if I am not mistaken one of the reasons for using a Blackberry phone is that it is secure and backs up all the data on Blackberry's site. So maybe just maybe the crooks forgot to scrub something and it is all recoverable.

I would hope they are not using 'commercial' blackberry .
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-27-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

If someone was being objective, you could change their mind with evidence and facts.

The problem is that what may be "facts and evidence" to you are in reality just fantasy..
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

The problem is that what may be "facts and evidence" to you are in reality just fantasy..

That's because he's not objective.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

That's because he's not objective.

Why, because I don't agree with you?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why, because I don't agree with you?

We're not talking about the Earth being flat here...

We're talking about you disagreeing with more than 80% of the public, on many things that we KNOW to be fact.
masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

We're not talking about the Earth being flat here...

We're talking about you disagreeing with more than 80% of the public, on many things that we KNOW to be fact.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I said this earlier, on this page:

It's disgraceful that Obama and Holder aren't taking this more seriously. The IRS's excuses are weak and pathetic. ANY abuse of power, or incompetence, by the IRS is extremely dangerous and cannot be tolerated.

We all agree that the IRS targeting is a complete abuse of power.

[This message has been edited by masospaghetti (edited 06-29-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all agree that the IRS targeting is a complete abuse of power.

So then what are you complaining about???
masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Complaining about?

1. I said that the Republicans have squandered their credibility because they literally whine about everything that Obama does, no matter how trivial
2. That the constant liberals-are-evil mantra gets old because its not a right-vs-left problem
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

*bump*

Oh, the media has already moved on, nothing to see here...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the scandals keep coming this fast, it's only "news" for a few days, maybe weeks.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quiet this soccer footballer thingy is on.

It's the best thing in the world....And it's certainly not a distraction.

Brad

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock