Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  IRS Claims to Have Lost Over 2 Years of Lerner Emails (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
IRS Claims to Have Lost Over 2 Years of Lerner Emails by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 06-13-2014 10:06 PM
Replies: 221 (2395 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 07-20-2014 12:20 AM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else of the opinion that the entire IRS should be shut down until this investigation is complete? It is becoming increasingly obvious that he organization is corrupt to the core, and I have to wonder how many other partisan actions the organization has carried out since this investigation began?
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That there is just crazy talk--shut down the IRS--even just temporarily?
Not gonna happen.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm of the opinion that the way this is being handled is demonstrating that we are no longer under rule of law. The actual accusations are less important than the flagrant violation and contempt for the law being shown by the administration. They're covering up something(s) big or it would have been easier to toss Lerner under the bus and make the problem go away.

Historians take note. This is the smoking gun.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

That there is just crazy talk--shut down the IRS--even just temporarily?
Not gonna happen.

You don't close the doors on a competitionless system making money hand-over-fist!
You don't even take a day off!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

You don't close the doors on a competitionless system making money hand-over-fist!
You don't even take a day off!

Not even for Christmas?
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Anyone else of the opinion that the entire IRS should be shut down until this investigation is complete? It is becoming increasingly obvious that he organization is corrupt to the core, and I have to wonder how many other partisan actions the organization has carried out since this investigation began?

Just think, the Obamacare system is an integral part of the IRS now. How does that make you feel?
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All emails that go to Obama have been lost! BUT, the Obama administration has finally captured one of the Benghazi terrorists (the one sitting in cafes drinking lattes), how convenient or is this just a way to distract the media away from the IRS scandal?
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

All emails that go to Obama have been lost! BUT, the Obama administration has finally captured one of the Benghazi terrorists (the one sitting in cafes drinking lattes), how convenient or is this just a way to distract the media away from the IRS scandal?

Bright and shiny object.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I'm of the opinion that the way this is being handled is demonstrating that we are no longer under rule of law. The actual accusations are less important than the flagrant violation and contempt for the law being shown by the administration. They're covering up something(s) big or it would have been easier to toss Lerner under the bus and make the problem go away.

Historians take note. This is the smoking gun.

One of many, many smoking guns...

But this is just the latest example of this administration doing something and just flipping the bird at the rules.
Yeah, past administrations have done their share of BS... but
Most transparent administration, my ass.
Can't wait to see who he pardons on his way out...

and they lost more... (and knew about it for months...)

http://www.nationalreview.c...ils-eliana-johnson#!

Don't worry everyone, Obama's on top of things... he's currently attending a gbtgxyz fundraising event here in NY.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 06-17-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Yes, this is the same "suspect" who hasn't been in hiding and we've known his whereabouts since the attack. I don't deny he's a likely suspect and as such should be apprehended, but it's such a patently obvious diversion tactic it insults the intelligence of house plants.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't be at all surprised to know that the administration, along with using the NSA, knows where all of these guys are and can send in a SEAL team to grab him at just about any time. But they wait until it's more politically advantageous to do so. It just seems that, as is seemingly true for most of our elected officials, good or bad for the American people matters not. It's all about what will be good for him and his party. This is all starting to come back and bite some of these politicians in the but. But we as American citizens have to hold them to what they say and do or else they continue to do this kinda of crap and will be the unfortunate recipients of the consequences.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...This is normal procedure for any IT shop and email data retention is a serious matter due to federal laws concerning eDiscovery. Those laws were put in place specifically to prevent a defendant from just claiming "my computer crashed" to avoid turning over evidence.

They are either in violation of the law for failure to provide discovery data, or
they are in violation of the law for failure to properly archive the data, or
they are in violation of the law for willfully destroying the data.

I think they need to put some heat on the IT guys.
I'm pretty sure they know exactly where to find the data in question.
I don't think any of them will be willing to go to prison for the "suits".
(Seems like I heard, within the last couple of days, that some of the IT guys were already starting to come forward.)
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

I wouldn't be at all surprised to know that the administration, along with using the NSA, knows where all of these guys are and can send in a SEAL team to grab him at just about any time. But they wait until it's more politically advantageous to do so. It just seems that, as is seemingly true for most of our elected officials, good or bad for the American people matters not. It's all about what will be good for him and his party. This is all starting to come back and bite some of these politicians in the but. But we as American citizens have to hold them to what they say and do or else they continue to do this kinda of crap and will be the unfortunate recipients of the consequences.

Didn't need the NSA for this guy. He was out in the open. There were plenty of reports of him living large without a care in the world, but anyone who said that was accused of racist partisanship.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Raydar:

I think they need to put some heat on the IT guys.
I'm pretty sure they know exactly where to find the data in question.
I don't think any of them will be willing to go to prison for the "suits".
(Seems like I heard, within the last couple of days, that some of the IT guys were already starting to come forward.)

I wonder if they'll get Snowden'ed and have to flee to Russia?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-17-2014 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. They should be shut down permanently. Move to a flat consumption tax, no exemptions, and let the banks collect it and send it to the Feds/state in real time.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

No. They should be shut down permanently. Move to a flat consumption tax, no exemptions, and let the banks collect it and send it to the Feds/state in real time.

Sounds good to me. Maybe not get the banks involved, but better that than what we have now...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We already have a system for sales tax. No need to reinvent the wheel. Just make that the consumption tax.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We already have a system for sales tax. No need to reinvent the wheel. Just make that the consumption tax.

What about States like Oregon that have no sales tax?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As an outsider, I am sad to predict this will go the way of Bengahzi, Fast and the Furious, etc. and just disappear under the rug. I worry about you guys down south and how wiling you are to put up with these deceits.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 06-18-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

What about States like Oregon that have no sales tax?

What about them? Other states have it. It's a known system. You don't have to design something new from scratch, just implement the same thing most other states already use. I'll wager all PoS systems in Oregon have the system in place, and just set the tax rate to 0.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As an outsider, I am sad to predict this will go the way of Bengahzi, Fast and the Furious, etc. and just disappear under the rug. I worry about you guys down south and how wiling you are to put up with these deceits.

Not "willing", but what do you do? Vote? Protest? Go on a bus and such?
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly. What DO you do? B!itch about the IRS and you'll likely get audited into oblivion and silence.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

History can be a good teacher for those willing to learn.
Winston Churchill railed against Hitler for years and was ridiculed and derided the entire time while Neville Chamberlain made concessions and proclaimed "Peace for our time!" It wasn't until the London blitz that Brits really began to understand the threat they faced.

I'm not saying Obama is a neo-Hitler. (actually, he'd be closer to Neville Chamberlain) I'm saying his supporters are going to ignore the threat until it's too late.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 06-18-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Exactly. What DO you do?

If people feel as strongly as is sometimes indicated here, and is as ardent a believer in why this country was founded, Hint they would tear down this Government and build a brand new one.

Which will eventually end up just like this one.
It's a dirty game, no matter how clean you start...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-18-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Sounds good to me. Maybe not get the banks involved, but better that than what we have now...

Only reason i say banks is so we dont have to deal with it at a consumer level. We 'know' it comes off the top of every sale, but we dont have to deal with getting it to the feds. I also dont want the companies who sell goods to be involved with it too. ( less overhead cost )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Boondawg:

If people feel as strongly as is sometimes indicated here, and is as ardent a believer in why this country was founded, Hint they would tear down this Government and build a brand new one.

Which will eventually end up just like this one.
It's a dirty game, no matter how clean you start...

Personally i say it needs to be torn down, everyone kicked out, and then return to the system our founders created. What we have now is NOT what made this country great. It is a pale perversion of where we came from.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only reason i say banks is so we dont have to deal with it at a consumer level. We 'know' it comes off the top of every sale, but we dont have to deal with getting it to the feds. I also dont want the companies who sell goods to be involved with it too. ( less overhead cost )

How would that work? If it's not done at the final point of sale, how do you know what the final sale price is without government setting the price. If it's left up to the retailer, the same product will have different prices at different outlets.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How would that work? If it's not done at the final point of sale, how do you know what the final sale price is without government setting the price. If it's left up to the retailer, the same product will have different prices at different outlets.

Easy. They know how much you paid in their POS. Besides that, it doesn't matter how much you paid individually, its how much all their sales were at the end of the day, what is in the register. That amount gets passed up to the bank, and they peel off the % that goes to the feds. The store still sets the price. ( and how much profit they get.. )

Since its a flat tax on every sale, it dont matter how much each item is, or what it was.. "we sold 4000 in merchandise today" and the bank sends 40 bucks out of the stores account to the federal reserve ( or whatever )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 06-18-2014).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you guys talking about this???? Don't you know about the Redkskins scandal????? Pay attention to the important stuff, willya?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to back up the IT comments here.

We had the almost unheard of double disk array failure happen a couple of years back (We're a fairly large e-commerce company)
Our core operating systems were down for about 3 days..

All consumer data, credit data, order data, e-mails.. All fully backed up because we're required to do so by law. At the time we were double redundant, we are now triple redundant.

So with that said.. I'm calling Bullshito! No if's and or maybe's. They are Lying!
It simply isn't possible to lose that data anymore. You could nuke Kansas City where the major archives are kept and there are still backups.

If I were on the investigating committee I'd simply call in 10 IT guys with varying experience and levels of qualifications to dispute the IRS/Lerner claim.
That or raise Belushi from the dead to cough "busht" during the IRS/Lerner testimony.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First of all, the emails should be on the server backups from that period of time. Second, it's her LOCAL machine that died, not the server, and one other thing- if she sent emails to other people, wouldn't those emails she sent be in THEIR archived inboxes?

Now they are saying the her hdd was recycled (tossed)

If I sent email to you,it would be in my "sent items" folder, and your inbox. Two places.
Are they saying they have not only lost her email (because her local drive died) but they have no backups of their exchange server(s) from that period?

PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12456 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Personally i say it needs to be torn down, everyone kicked out, and then return to the system our founders created. What we have now is NOT what made this country great. It is a pale perversion of where we came from.

We need to start *SOMEWHERE*, this sounds like a good place to start. Betcha they'd whine about the loss of jobs(which they never did prior when their desirous doomed various companies and industries...

We cannot let this scandal pass by, those emails are still sitting there.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's excuse:

Ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s crashed hard drive has been recycled, making it likely the lost emails of the lightening rod in the tea party targeting controversy will never be found, according to multiple sources.

“We’ve been informed that the hard drive has been thrown away,” Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, the top Republican on the Finance Committee, said in a brief hallway interview.
Two additional sources told POLITICO the same late Wednesday, citing IRS officials.

It may just be standard government procedure, but the revelation is significant because some lawmakers and observers thought there was a way that tech experts could revive Lerner’s emails after they were washed away in a computer crash in the summer of 2011. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), for example, subpoenaed her damaged hard drive earlier this week, when he asked for “all hard drives, external drives, thumb drives and computers” and “all electronic communication devices the IRS issued to Lois G. Lerner.”

Edit to add source:

http://www.politico.com/sto...ls-108044.html?hp=t1

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-19-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today's excuse:

Ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s crashed hard drive has been recycled, making it likely the lost emails of the lightening rod in the tea party targeting controversy will never be found, according to multiple sources.

*snip*

I would like to know what email environment they are using. Any modern 'enterprise' system does not store the only copy on the workstation, and have no record of it on the server ( and later, on the backups... that should be stored forever in a government situation ).

Problem is so many people dont understand how things work, they will just take this at face value.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's be honest, all this discussion is moot-

In government speak, "lost" actually means "deleted" or "shredded".
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Let's be honest, all this discussion is moot-

In government speak, "lost" actually means "deleted" or "shredded".

Speaking as an insider, not always, as sometimes accidents do happen, but in this case it was intentional. ( and as more and more things become digital, accidents become less and less of an option )
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today's excuse:

“We’ve been informed that the hard drive has been thrown away,” Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, the top Republican on the Finance Committee, said in a brief hallway interview.
Two additional sources told POLITICO the same late Wednesday, citing IRS officials.

It may just be standard government procedure, but the revelation is significant because some lawmakers and observers thought there was a way that tech experts could revive Lerner’s emails after they were washed away in a computer crash in the summer of 2011. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), for example, subpoenaed her damaged hard drive earlier this week, when he asked for “all hard drives, external drives, thumb drives and computers” and “all electronic communication devices the IRS issued to Lois G. Lerner.”

Edit to add source:

http://www.politico.com/sto...ls-108044.html?hp=t1

It doesn't matter. The data wasn't on the desktop hard drive to begin with.
If there were a real HDD failure, standard practice for sensitive data would be to degauss the drive to destroy any remaining data before discarding it. The drive would be shredded by a destruction company.

That still doesn't get them around the fact that the local desktop wasn't the sole location of the data.
They need to subpoena the entire IT team responsible for the email system she used as well as all server side data stores and backup records. The servers her data resided on should be seized as evidence. Unless the drives have been shredded in an obvious attempt to destroy evidence, the data will still be recoverable even if deleted from a functioning server array.

Let's see the excuse they come up with to explain how her desktop, the server cluster her email was on, and the backups of those servers were all mysteriously destroyed.

This is criminal, either in destroying evidence, refusing to supply evidence, or in violation of data retention laws. They've lied themselves into a corner where no matter which lie you believe, the law was broken.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 06-19-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking as an insider, not always, as sometimes accidents do happen, but in this case it was intentional. ( and as more and more things become digital, accidents become less and less of an option )

I don't buy it. I doubt they could even *intentionally* delete all the emails. They may have notified people to get rid of any of the emails, but they still exist *somewhere*. I think it's just time to burn that effing place to the ground.
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is just amazing how many hard drive crashes the IRS is having.

http://abcnews.go.com/Techn...ils-missing-24225775

Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen (KOSS-kuh-nenn) is telling Congress that eight federal employees connected to the tea party investigation experienced hard drive crashes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock