Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  IT'S OFFICIAL: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Announced, Original Stars Returning (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
IT'S OFFICIAL: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Announced, Original Stars Returning by Gokart Mozart
Started on: 04-29-2014 01:38 PM
Replies: 54 (799 views)
Last post by: Lambo nut on 05-03-2014 12:51 AM
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

I can't wait to see this movie. That said, a petition needs to start to bring Mr. Colt 45 back to play Lando. How can you not bring back Lando?

You haven't seen Billy Dee recently then, have you? He can barely walk, let alone act. If they brought back Lando, another actor would have to play him.

Jim

IP: Logged
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark is just older and out of shape, but Cocaine has been rough on Mrs. Fisher..

Who knows could be good.. Im not holding my breath for these though.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

oh man, how time flies

No he doesn't just shoot first he gets em when they ain't looking.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

You haven't seen Billy Dee recently then, have you? He can barely walk, let alone act. If they brought back Lando, another actor would have to play him.

Jim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wik..._Williams#Television

It was announced on March 4th, 2014 that Williams will be competing on the 18th season of Dancing with the Stars. He partnered with professional dancer Emma Slater.[10] The couple had to withdraw from the competition on the third week due to an injury on Williams' back.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Holy crap, I was going to say, damn, he got old quick since he was just in Wing Commander 3 and 4... and then I realized that Wing Commander 3 came out in 1994... that was two decades ago, holy crap am I getting old!

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Now, if Kirstie Alley would be in the movie, that would be another story.

As Jabba the Hutt?

Kevin
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Holy crap, I was going to say, damn, he got old quick since he was just in Wing Commander 3 and 4... and then I realized that Wing Commander 3 came out in 1994... that was two decades ago, holy crap am I getting old!

He's 62. He doesn't look too bad for someone his age who put his face through a windshield nearly 40 years ago. (I happened in '76, and they wrote the facial injuries into Empire with the Wampa attack.)
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Did you watch DWTS? Because I did, and he could barely walk. That's where I got my information. He was off the show quickly. Severe back problems. He came into the show with back problems. The dancing only aggravated them. He did not incur the back problems on the show.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 05-01-2014).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark Hamill looks more like the Emperor now. Perhaps he can turn to the darkside and we can have Emperor Skywalker...

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Mark Hamill looks more like the Emperor now. Perhaps he can turn to the darkside and we can have Emperor Skywalker...

If they hadn't dumped the EU...

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Wow. That is simply unwatchable awful movie.

PFF
System Bot
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well,
I know where you are coming from, but remember an ancient, barely able to walk Christopher Lee played Count Duku and with a little help from the "Force" (CGI) he was able to do lightsaber duels and other action stunts... I think old Billy D will be ok...
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Wow. That is simply unwatchable awful movie.

Haha, that's because it's not a movie. Those are cut-scenes (all pieced together) from the computer game Wing Commander 3. They threw in some actual fighting scenes from the game between the cut-scenes it seems, just so they could kind of try to make a movie out of it. The game was sort of a "find your fate" type of game. Depending on how you would win or lose fights, or what choices you made in the cut-scenes (you would be prompted to make a choice between things you would say to the characters, which you didn't see in this video), the game would go a certain way. It was an extremely good game for 1994...

But hahah... I can see how you would think that it was just totally shitty, especially when it went to the fighting scenes, hahaha... that's a computer game from the early to mid 90s, NOT a movie... rest assured.

They also did Wing Commander IV:

And apparently also a Wing Commander V, but I never played that game, though one day when I'm old and retired, maybe I'll find time to play it... guess I have to buy it first:

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

As Jabba the Hutt?

Kevin

You have your perspective, I have mine. Mine is apparently a wider perspective.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

You have your perspective, I have mine. Mine is apparently a wider perspective.

Oh we are both on the same page, she is WIDE.

Kevin
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock