Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  Attack on my software forum - reason PFF was closed for a while (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Attack on my software forum - reason PFF was closed for a while by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 02-08-2007 11:21 AM
Replies: 186 (7732 views)
Last post by: Hulk on 09-15-2007 05:12 AM
ZeroC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Trevor, STFU. If you like it so much over here, go there and f'ing stay there.

Oh and BTW, it's "get-a-clue" time for Trevor: YOU group yourself with them by hanging out there, and coming here defending the place. YOU DO, get it?

Calm Down Princess

Seems Trevor Was Helping Cliff Here ..So Yeah Maybe You Should "STFU"

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

IP: Logged
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont understand how people can "get off" from wrecking other peoples life. Cliff, clearly you have been bothered by this mess. All you have done is create a friendly forum for 13,000+ enthusiest...and now some stupid kids are trying to ruin it. I agree with you Cliff on pursuing this. Sometimes something so small that seems like a joke will get you behind bars. I would like to see these kids pay for the stupidity of actions they have created.

------------------

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I don't agree with this.
Anyone has the right to go to and be a member of any web site they wish (agreeing that some "adult" sites for example require that you be of a certain age and all that). Just because some people decide to go and be a member on RFT doesn't automatically make them criminals when one or two members registered there decide to do soemthing illegal. If a member here on PFF went and did something illegal, it doesn't make you or me or any other member on here automatically linked to that event as well and guilty also.

Edit:
Sorry Cliff. I was posting this reply when you were posting the message above.

Cliff mentioned that they posted links to RFT, that might make the moderators/owners liable. But that's for a lawyer to decide.

Speaking of...Cliff, do you need help finding a lawyer? Question two: since your servers are phyisically located in the Netherlands, wouldn't the lawsuit need to originate there?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff mentioned that they posted links to RFT, that might make the moderators/owners liable. But that's for a lawyer to decide.

Speaking of...Cliff, do you need help finding a lawyer? Question two: since your servers are phyisically located in the Netherlands, wouldn't the lawsuit need to originate there?

I don't think it would. like if i robbed a 7/11 and then graffetted www.yahoo.com all over the walls, I don't think yahoo would be prosocuted for the crimes.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...since your servers are phyisically located in the Netherlands, wouldn't the lawsuit need to originate there?

The image server is in the states, IIRC. That might be a workaround.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

I don't think it would. like if i robbed a 7/11 and then graffetted www.yahoo.com all over the walls, I don't think yahoo would be prosocuted for the crimes.

You are overlooking one fact, posted by Aaron himself:

AaronZ34: It was Stuart, Shaun, Product, and I

That might MAKE them (and RFT) liable.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 02-08-2007).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and people give me s*** for pointing out how bad the Septic Tank is, how they cause Cliff problems. How many times do we have to say these guys are a-holes?

Oh, and to you dickheads that keep coming over here, telling us how great it is over there...why don't you stay the f* over there and quit wasting our time.

I guess every forum has to have at least one vigilante.Though I've never seen one person before have a mob mentality.I'm not really sure,have you ever said anything nice about anybody?Since when is a whole group of people responsible for the stupid actions of a few.I don't like everybody over there,but then again I don't like everybody here either.If you got a ticket you felt was undeserved would that make every cop or police organization corrupt?I for one am tired of your vitriolic dribble and wouldn't miss you at all if you should leave.This is all I will say on this matter except to tell Cliff that I will help in any way possible.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
I guess every forum has to have at least one vigilante.Though I've never seen one person before have a mob mentality.I'm not really sure,have you ever said anything nice about anybody?Since when is a whole group of people responsible for the stupid actions of a few.I don't like everybody over there,but then again I don't like everybody here either.If you got a ticket you felt was undeserved would that make every cop or police organization corrupt?I for one am tired of your vitriolic dribble and wouldn't miss you at all if you should leave.This is all I will say on this matter except to tell Cliff that I will help in any way possible.

I simply don't understand why you guys come here and defend RFT. If you like it there, fine, go there and keep it there.

And yes, I say plenty of encouraging words to plenty of people...ones who DESERVE it.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are overlooking one fact, posted by Aaron himself:

[QUOTE]AaronZ34: It was Stuart, Shaun, Product, and I

That might MAKE them (and RFT) liable.

[/QUOTE]

i still don't see how that would make rft liable? shuan is a co owner of rft right? shuan also owns a fiero, his fiero wont be held liable just because he owns it.

product isnt a mod on rft, aaron was banned from rft, and i dont even know who stuart is. still this was the action of 4 people. 4 humans. rft is just a webpage. where 3 of those people go to. but so does another thousand people. the forums that the colobine highschool kids where not held reliable, just because they visisted them, I am missing ur point or connection here i think.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i still don't see how that would make rft liable? shuan is a co owner of rft right? shuan also owns a fiero, his fiero wont be held liable just because he owns it.

product isnt a mod on rft, aaron was banned from rft, and i dont even know who stuart is. still this was the action of 4 people. 4 humans. rft is just a webpage. where 3 of those people go to. but so does another thousand people. the forums that the colobine highschool kids where not held reliable, just because they visisted them, I am missing ur point or connection here i think.

I said MAYBE. I'm not a lawyer, I don't know. But I'll help Cliff pay for one.

Cliff, keep us up to date on the paypal and lawyer situation. If you need help finding a lawyer, I'll start looking.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
139.78.10.1 - Aaron2.hate - Oklahoma State University IP address. Report this to abuse@okstate.edu, or call them at 1-405-744-6301

72.241.77.168 - WildHorsey - Buckeye Cablevision Inc. (toledo OH) Report to abuse@buckeye-express.com, phone number is 1-419-724-3278

71.181.143.55 - product1620 - Verizon Internet Services, Inc (the running dogs of Satan) - report to abuse@verizon.net, phone number 1-214-513-6711
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I simply don't understand why you guys come here and defend RFT. If you like it there, fine, go there and keep it there.

And yes, I say plenty of encouraging words to plenty of people...ones who DESERVE it.

I don't think you get it, I don't think huge is even a member there is he? maybe I dunno. what everyone is trying to tell you. is that just because we visit other internet forums, doesnt mean we cant visit this one, u keep telling us to go to rft and not to come back to pennocks, anyone has the right to visit whatever forums they choose. are u not understanding that? please stop telling us where to go on the internet, just because YOU don't happend to like one of the sites some of us visit.

and please stop grouping everyone that visits real fiero tech, aas being a bad person.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you get it, .

No, Trevor, YOU don't get it. Let me explain it...one more time.

You come here and try to defend RFT. If you want to come here and talk Fieros, great. If you want to go there and talk about whatever the hell you talk about, that's your business. But would you PLEASE STOP defending RFT while you are HERE? Do you get that?

Let's stop discussing this here. Cliff asked for no unrelated discussion in this thread. Go to PM or the General thread if you have to continue.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 02-08-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, Trevor, YOU don't get it. Let me explain it...one more time.

You come here and try to defend RFT. If you want to come here and talk Fieros, great. If you want to go there and talk about whatever the hell you talk about, that's your business. But would you PLEASE STOP defending RFT while you are HERE? Do you get that?

Let's stop discussing this here. Cliff asked for no unrelated discussion in this thread. Go to PM or the General thread if you have to continue.

so its OK for you to come here and TRASH RFT and blame EVERYONE for the actions of a FEW people. but it is not ok for me to come here and EXPLAIN that only 4 people where invloved and not the initre forum of rft??

thats pretty onesided, why is ok for you and not me? and when did u start making the pennocks fiero forum rules? i was unaware that cliff put u in charge of telling me what we could or could not post. and for your information i am not defending real fiero tech. I was simply explaing to you. "the only person to blame all of real fiero tech" that it was not somthing done on behalf of the site, but that it was done by 4 indivdiuals. one not even a member of rft. if u took the time to go to rft, u would see that even the members there. think that what those 4 people did was childish and dumb, and just strait up stupid and ****ed up.

if u want to take it to pm then me me, dont post ur messege here then ask me to pm you. u can also reach me on aim at usmctrevor or my email at trevorbborden@gmail.com
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

k sorry cliff, i get sidetracked taken to pm.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should consider a class action, or name all the parties who did it, and be sure that RFT and it's owner(s) and moderator(s) are included. It's time these poor excuses for human beings PAY for their bullshit.

blame anyone thats ever had contact with them, just like some horrible airborn disease.. BRILLIANT..

while Aaron is a sort of disease, like flesh eating bacteria. his actions in no way are related to anyone else on any other forum he's been on just because he's been on that forum before.

edit : taking any more of this elsewhere

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 02-08-2007).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very angered by this and I understand how you must feel, Cliff.
I fail to understand the mentality of people like this 'pretty boy'.
I know that legal action is a much safer and more effective way than physical action but I would sure love to wipe the floor with this dude's face.

Please keep us posted on any proceedings.
I can't wait to see some vindication for this BS.
Best of luck.
RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff
What this guy did is just childish... i mean we know we are all guilty of doing something for a few good laughs but defacing someones business is just plain unacceptable. Work and play are to be seperated and this site is one mans work where play should not be unless it is safe and harmless play under his watch. If you do create a paypal account i will gladly donate what i can.
Best of Luck to Ya. and if anyone happens to live in that mans area they should pay him a visit and say "thanks" for all that he has done :wink:
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, sorry for the lack of updates but I was tired and needed to get some rest first.

I have contacted Oklahoma State University. I was going to post the contents of the letter but was advised against it.

I'll keep you updated.
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Get a layer first....that is the number one step to getting this all taken care of.

Matter of fact you can contact a company called "Pre Paid Legal Services Inc." 1-800-654-7757
They are a massive company with law firms all over the world.
The service has a small monthly fee ($36.00) and you have a layer on call whenever you need them.
And yes you can use the service as soon as you sign up.

They are a great company and I have been with them for years.
They give you true legal freedom.

Just a thought

I have some money here to help you also. Just tell me where to send it.

thanks Cliff....for everything
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

This post sums up Fierobear PERFECT! I do not understand how Fierobear comes to these conclusions. I do not condone what these people did to Cliff's business. I feel that Cliff should do whatever he feels necessary to go after these individuals.

I think I have as good a chance of being sued because I'm a moderator of a certain forum as Fierobear does for slandering an entire forum. Not going to happen.

Fierobear, you are stiring up tensions at one of the worst possible times. Please think before you post. Your mob mentality will get you in trouble some day.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

This post sums up Fierobear PERFECT!

Only if you're an RFT punk.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or someone with a shred of common sense.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or someone with a shred of common sense.

i tried to explain to him didn't work,

i tried, you tried, hughe tried, koburn tried, it doesnt matter if every single person on this forum tried. some people are never wrong. and only belive what they want. and wont listen to anyone else. its pointless
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i tried to explain to him didn't work,

i tried, you tried, hughe tried, koburn tried, it doesnt matter if every single person on this forum tried. some people are never wrong. and only belive what they want. and wont listen to anyone else. its pointless

No, Trevor, YOU guys don't get it. STOP defending RFT here. The majority of us don't like RFT, we don't go there, we don't care how much you guys like it there. If you like it there, stay there. While you are here, STFU about RFT. You're not going to convince us that it's a great place as long as all the bullshit keeps happening.

Ok, time for a serious question. Why don't you guys (who go to both forums and aren't banned here) just try to make THIS forum better? What's so damned impossible about making PFF's tech forum better?
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, Trevor, YOU guys don't get it. STOP defending RFT here. The majority of us don't like RFT, we don't go there, we don't care how much you guys like it there. If you like it there, stay there. While you are here, STFU about RFT. You're not going to convince us that it's a great place as long as all the bullshit keeps happening.

This isn't about RFT, its about you and your mob mentality.

You keep telling others that they don't get it but ultimately you are the one that does not get it. How many people have to tell you that you are wrong before you DO get it?

The fact you even bring up suing an entire forum for what 4 a$$holes did is ridiculous. They may have linked to rft in their spam but they in no way shape or form represent rft. They don’t represent ANY forum, they are just thugs plain and simple. You should be able to see this for yourself but I have overestimated people before.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crzyone

3571 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Cliff, please send half of this to the trashcan where it belongs, starting with Fierobears "Sue Everybody!" post.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU guys don't get it.

Seriously. We get it. You hate RFT. Good luck with that. Don't post again. Please.

....BACK ON TOPIC.....
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You keep telling others that they don't get it but ultimately you are the one that does not get it. How many people have to tell you that you are wrong before you DO get it?

All by people who like RFT. Whatever.

The fact you even bring up suing an entire forum for what 4 a$$holes did is ridiculous. They may have linked to rft in their spam but they in no way shape or form represent rft. They don’t represent ANY forum, they are just thugs plain and simple. You should be able to see this for yourself but I have overestimated people before.

I said MIGHT be liable. Read what I write, not what you think I wrote.

Enough has been said about the septic tank. The rest is up to Cliff.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, time for a serious question. Why don't you guys (who go to both forums and aren't banned here) just try to make THIS forum better? What's so damned impossible about making PFF's tech forum better?

the majority hate rft huh? I have seen a small number of people that do hate rft. mostly I see ration thought from peolple saying they blame the people that did it. and not everuone thats a member of rft. u want to sue everyone related to rft.

i never tried to coninve anyone rft is a greatplace, I was simply saying the rft forum itself is not to blame, but a few individuals are, and that the rest of us that visit rft had nothing to do with what happend.

can u please stop telling me where to say, or what to or not to discuss here, when u own this forum, then u can tell me what to do.

convince US who is US? am I now only a member of rft, and not part of pennocks becuse i visit rft?

I am a member of this forum as well. and I am not trying to convice myself or anyone else of anything. I was just trying to say that because 3-4 people spammed cliffs forum, that ur idea to sue every person related to or moderating real fiero tech "innocent people that had no idea or anything to do with it" was a dumb idea.

and if ur going to tell me to stop talking about RFT why don't u stop talking about it? I only bring it up when u say somthing dumb like HEY SUE EVERY INNOCENT PERSON ON RFT THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPEND, BECAUSE THEY ARE A MODERATOR THERE!!

PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
I was going to post the contents of the letter but was advised against it.

By whom? OSU or somebody else? I can't imagine why it would affect anybody...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't discuss it anymore in this thread.
RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL DIDNT SOMEONE SAY ONE OF THE FOUR GUYS IS A CO-OWNER OF RFT? CAUSE IF SO THEN I THINK FIEROBEAR IS RIGHT. AN ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST RFT.... NOT ALL OF ITS USERS THOU. JUST AGAINST THE OWNERS BECAUSE IF ONE OF THE OWNERS DID REALLY HELP WITH THIS THEN THAT SITE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND HE NEEDS TO BE SUED NOT THE WHOLE FORUM. BUT I AGREE EFF RFT. DONT TALK ABOUT ANOTHER FORUM ON ITS RIVAL FORUM ITS JUST STUPID.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and if ur going to tell me to stop talking about RFT why don't u stop talking about it?

Seriously. Just stop replying. You can't win this battle of wills. There's a 10 page thread in the trash can to prove it.

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff asked us all for some help on this.

With that being said..........all of you take your stupid arguement elsewhere and save this space for people who have something to contribute.

Best of luck Cliff. We are all pulling for you.

If you need anything.......just ask.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meet your adversary, they say. Part II. Meet Randy P., aka "WildHorsey69". He's from Ohio.

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed image of 'alleged' perpetrator"]
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just tell me where to send the money.

I have learned so much from this forum and I appreciate the person who gives us this space for free.
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Meet your adversary, they say. Part II. Meet Randy P., aka "WildHorsey69". He's from Ohio.

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed image of 'alleged' perpetrator"]

Randy, you're next.

Shoot me an address...
I'm up for a road trip
Flyguyeddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyguyeddySend a Private Message to FlyguyeddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to fierobear and whoever else that feels this way:

i am not a frequenter of RFT. i believe that i may have a login there, but i rarely go there. (i just went there, and i do NOT have a login. so aside from my visit at around the time of this posting i have not been there for some time)

for the rest of the forum that does not visit RFT, i believe that they would not want you representing them in such a way. when you say "we" please be specific, cause i want nothing to do with your representation in this matter. "We" can handle ourselves, thank you.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock