Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  Bad news for most, good news for some. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bad news for most, good news for some. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 03-12-2005 10:22 PM
Replies: 243 (9214 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 09-20-2006 10:45 PM
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

Yeah, I didn't think you'd have the stones to man up and admit that you smeared my name in a rush for judgement.

You are the one that is smearing your name. I do choose not to lie and say I did something I didn't do just so you will feel vendicated in your ranting.

Once again, for all to see ( I think this is time 4 or5).

I do not think that Stimpy was INVOLVED in any way with this. I never said or implied that he was (he is the one that said that, trying to say I said it).

If Stimpy FEELS that I did something wrong I appologize for that, but I have little to do with his thought process. NO WHERE have I said or implied that Stimpy was INVOLVED in ANY WAY.

Sorry Cliff for this. I try to stay out of the flame wars, just keep getting drawn back into this one by name.

IP: Logged
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stimpy, you are looking more and more like a drama queen who can't get enough attention.
lately your threads and posts have all been about "poor, poor me, me, me".
it's obvious that you have friends on the PSF who are less than respectable, and some of that smears off on you by association. sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas. your "crazy" thread evoked some sympathy at first, but now it's just a pity party, and is beginning to look like just another excuse for bad behavior.

ive also seen your posts on PSF condemning the hacker, whoever he(or she) might be. that was commendable.

ive tried very hard not to take a side in this.
ive currently got you rated as neutral, and it will stay there for now, only because you have made many meaningful contributions in the past. but you have become so self-absorbed of late that it's unhealthy, and you really ought to take some time to reconsider why you are here, and what you contribute to the forum.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

stimpy, you are looking more and more like a drama queen who can't get enough attention.
it's obvious that you have friends on the PSF who are less than respectable, and some of that smears off on you by association. sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas. your "crazy" thread evoked some sympathy at first, but now it's just a pity party, and is beginning to look like just another excuse for bad behavior.

ive also seen your posts on PSF condemning the hacker, whoever he(or she) might be. that was commendable.

ive currently got you rated as neutral, and it will stay there for now, only because you have made many meaningful contributions in the past. but you have become so self-absorbed of late that it's unhealthy, and you really ought to take some time to reconsider why you are here, and what you contribute to the forum.

Stimpy, people here care about you. I have to echo lurker's comments. They make me wonder what your ?real? friends think. Will you give us a link here to their thoughts ?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing to see here, people... move along.
Let Cliff posts his announcements here without us throwing trash everywhere.

That's what O/T is for.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

Freinds like Doug Kinney, Doug Chase, Will, AkursedX, FieroX. Real scum of the earth.

Yeah, so you don't like the flavor of my posts. So my accident didn't involve me wrapping my car around a tree. So my build up thread doesn't involve anything remotely car oriented. Out of all the mental health professionals working with me right now, you're not the authority for me on what's healthy. But on your request, I consider why I am here. I'm here because it's been part of my daily routine for 5 years. I could no sooner stop coming here then I could stoptaking a number 2 every morning. But yeah, I am unhealthy, and it has been showing in my posting. I'm trying to rebuild after an accident. I know that there are people that care about my condition. The rest of the bullshit that you call pity is people who have expressed hate to me in the past now sending some Hallmark sentiment. Even you posted some weak "advice", just don't take life so seriously! Like telling the guy in the wheelchair "Walking is easy!"

I'm not using the thread in question to get pity. The fact that my experoences make you uncomfortable that you think you should pity me. That's just you being unprepared emotionally. The thread is to allow me to journal my thoughts and put myself out in front of hundereds of people that they maybe might identify what I'm talking about. The fact that you would bring that thread up in this one is, I don't know the word, but it isn't "nice".

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by cliffw:

Stimpy, people here care about you. I have to echo lurker's comments. They make me wonder what your ?real? friends think. Will you give us a link here to their thoughts ?

I don't know what you mean, but if you're looking for this...
http://pennockssucks.saturnet.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=494

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

And if there's one thing I can do, is tie an ip-address to a name. So I do have a name right now.

give us the name and we'll make the problem "go away"

well, maybe not like that, but you know you have 10600+ people that at least a few hundred are here for you and willing to help. If you need some assistance, weather it be through leagal action, advise, or revenge were here, just ask.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

give us the name and we'll make the problem "go away"

well, maybe not like that, but you know you have 10600+ people that at least a few hundred are here for you and willing to help. If you need some assistance, weather it be through leagal action, advise, or revenge were here, just ask.

originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
But then, you know that. I don't have to explain that to you. Nobody does. So quit your "mob-mentality" posts. There is no mob-mentality. If you want true mob-mentality, then open your eyes for a change and take a good look at what it is they are doing.

And what was that again? A non-hack of your system?

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The latest update for those who have not gone back to page 1 to read it.

Update Mar 14, 5:10pm
As far as I can see, I have been able to completely isolate, delete and reinstall the infected parts of the server. And as I mentioned earlier, this hack was in no way related to the forum. Somebody was just out to setup a "0day" warez server, and he apparantly found a hole in my server's security. My luck was that I caught him in the act of installing a stealth ftp server. I was able to log his actions and get his ip-number. I went to the police today to press charges. They said they would forward it to the "digital crime" department but it probably won't be easy to proof he did it. I'll keep you updated.

So what have we learned? This has nothing to do with PSF forum, or the people over there. So could we possibly stop the "us vs them" BS that is going on around here? All the hating against people who are not even on this forum anymore is starting to become awfully annoying. They prefer their place. Great! We like our forum. Great! Some people like both forums and the people on both forums. Again, great!

Since spring is coming, lets get on with enjoying our common interest!

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

The latest update for those who have not gone back to page 1 to read it.

So what have we learned? This has nothing to do with PSF forum, or the people over there. So could we possibly stop the "us vs them" BS that is going on around here? All the hating against people who are not even on this forum anymore is starting to become awfully annoying. They prefer their place. Great! We like our forum. Great! Some people like both forums and the people on both forums. Again, great!

Since spring is coming, lets get on with enjoying our common interest!

I agree, was out with a few of the members of both this forum and the psf on the weekend. (yes I have friends on both sides and they just happen to be local people) I had the time of my life as this was the first weekend I was able to get my car out, wash it, clean it up, take the top off and do some real fun driving.

Lets quit the name calling and finger pointing. Now lets go and burn up some tires.

------------------
85GT 4spd MSD Everything, Big Cam and Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proof once again that terrorists can't be negotiated with. They can only be destroyed for our own self preservation.

Hang in there Cliff and upgrade that security protocol!!!!

PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm glad it wasn't anyone from the other forum that tried the hack. I'm kinda friends with a couple of them over there.

But, I read in this thread that they "say it as it is". Do you think they say the type of things they say (type) on the internet as they would to someone's face? Do they get right in their face and tell them their motor is junk and what not? Seriously?

Does the internet make you a 'tough guy'?
Does it, Stimpy? You big booger muncher!

------------------

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Proof once again that terrorists can't be negotiated with. They can only be destroyed for our own self preservation.

Oh. My. God.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can chalk up another donation to PFF. I was due for another one anyway, so please don't refund it. If you do, I'll keep re-sending it until you give up!
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Lets quit the name calling and finger pointing. Now lets go and burn up some tires.

Agreed!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

So you're done posting over there, but yet you spend the time to read all the threads for some mention of this forum. That's borrowing trouble.

I occasionally (once a month or so) read the threads over there to see what kind of s*** they are saying about this forum and the people here. Some of the stuff they have posted in the past borders on libel. If they say the wrong thing about the wrong person, they could get a call from a lawyer.

If you like to hang out over there, that is your business. I just wish you would quit defending them, because they are a**h***s and are indefensible.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 03-14-2005).]

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
...and you are competely ignoring that fact that a large percentage of the people over at the shitcan forum are former *troublemakers* here...which is why they got banned in the first place. Some of them got banned once, were given a second chance, and got banned again. How many times does a guy have to f*** up before you call him a f*** up?

Give it up Stimpy. You are "friends" with a bunch of guys who have been the source of a tremendous amount of problems here. You know that, I know that, everybody else knows that.

Both of you need to get a little perspective. How many members have been banned from here? There are currently 146 registered members over there. I doubt that a "large" percentage of them have been banned from here. I also don't think that there are a "bunch" of guys who have been causing a tremendous amount of trouble here. In fact, I'd bet most of the people reading this thread would have a hard time naming more than three.

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Update Mar 14, 5:10pm
As far as I can see, I have been able to completely isolate, delete and reinstall the infected parts of the server. And as I mentioned earlier, this hack was in no way related to the forum. Somebody was just out to setup a "0day" warez server, and he apparantly found a hole in my server's security. My luck was that I caught him in the act of installing a stealth ftp server. I was able to log his actions and get his ip-number. I went to the police today to press charges. They said they would forward it to the "digital crime" department but it probably won't be easy to proof he did it. I'll keep you updated.

Cliff, can you tell us the location of the said hacker? If it was U.S. based, I work with people who like to know about these things.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:
Both of you need to get a little perspective. How many members have been banned from here? There are currently 146 registered members over there. I doubt that a "large" percentage of them have been banned from here. I also don't think that there are a "bunch" of guys who have been causing a tremendous amount of trouble here. In fact, I'd bet most of the people reading this thread would have a hard time naming more than three.

Fine, so f***ing what? How many turds are required to ruin the punchbowl?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So it wouldn't just matter if it was one person than? He'd always be the scapegoat.

trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2005 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just you.

PFF
System Bot
1987bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1987bluegtSend a Private Message to 1987bluegtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry guess im late on the draw if you can get me a ip i can have their computer shutdown every hour could be fun
Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1987bluegt:

sorry guess im late on the draw if you can get me a ip i can have their computer shutdown every hour could be fun

Finally something in this thread to make me smile. LOL. Anyway... i am sorry to hear about everything Cliff. But if you really look at it... you have changed more people's lives and helped more in a few years than the majority can really say in their entire life. You are a role model... and just because a couple of jerkoffs want to cause chaos, shouldnt make your views and morals change. Dont let them win...

------------------

86gt Custom with Firebird Interior

Avid Fiero Enthusiast,
Daniel Caddell
If you think i am doing a great job please give me a positive

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just can't read anymore without commenting.Cliff is my friend and I admire the way he has carried himself,not just now but at all times.Stimpy is my friend,has been and will be,his sense of humor and caustic remarks have not been meant to cause anyone harm.If anyone is reading his thread about his problem,how can they add to the problem by having to remark every time he has something to say.I can tell by his answers that he is getting tired of defending his choice of remarks and friends.There are lots of web sites that are no better or worse than the anti PFF site that is brought up so many times.The one thing that bothers me more than anything else is the name chosen for that site.Just put your name in place of Pennocks in their site and see how you would feel about that place.The people on that site are not all troublemakers,but the ones who are,are good at it.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forum Wars..........................what will they think of next?

Guess what I've always said is still true.......people are people. Doesn't matter where they live, what they eat, what clothes they wear, how much money they make, what kinda car they drive, what titles they have with their names, etc. etc. etc., people are people. Where ever you get more than a few of them together for ANYTHING, sooner or later, there's gonna be trouble!

Sorry this happened Cliff, glad to hear you got it straightened out, and hope you're able to implement steps to prevent any similar future incidents.

HAGO!

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank God it wasn't as bad as first thought. I was infuriated when I first read it. I couldn't even post a response. The thought of someone maliciously doing that just because "They don't like us and our cars" is ridiculous. It's happened to sites like thirdgen.org and nethirdgen.org, so it was inevitable to happen here. This world needs some chlorine for the gene pool.

I'm glads it wasn't too bad and you get to get back to your daughter. (They're lots of work at this age, and fun too---mine is 13 months old )

Take care Cliff...and thanx...

Bob

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trigger:

just you.

Thank you for your input. Now f*** off.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought we already decided it has nothing to do with Pennockssucks
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just to let you know that I sent my money back to you. You may not need a new server but you can use that to make the froum better.

Scott

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m pretty late at finding out about all of this since I keep myself in the tech section and I understand that the new server is no longer needed at this very moment. But I sent what I had in my paypal account. So you can be better prepared for next time.

------------------
Buddy Craigg - there are two "G"s in my last name
Ling = 84SE-Modified
Julia C = 85GT stock (kinda)
Ivy = 67 Pontiac Catalina
KCFOG

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if anyone saw this.... I don't have time to wade thru the flame war.

information week.

Apparently there was allot of hacking of hosting sites over the weekend.

------------------
The only thing George Orwell got wrong was the year...

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:The one thing that bothers me more than anything else is the name chosen for that site.Just put your name in place of Pennocks in their site and see how you would feel about that place.

THANK-YOU! Exactly what I meant to say when I posted to this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/049904.html If you have ANY respect for someone whos done so much for us and the Fiero community I find it insulting that there are members here that post there. If you hang out there....STAY THERE. Just my opinion, like it or not.

fierosis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosisSend a Private Message to fierosisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliff,
please keep my donation. i want to thank you for the wonder forum and a new family i have found.

laura

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
What is the latest at this point? will you shut us down? or not?

Ya'll leave Stimpy alone. I HAVE met him and he is ok.( good guy to know if booming stereo is your thing)
he is just highly opionated

MrPBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrPBodyClick Here to visit MrPBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrPBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez . . . ! I stay away for a few days, and things go to hell.

Cliff, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. As a minor echo, I just discovered the hard way that I really do need a firewall, even though I connect by dialup for only an hour or so a day. What a pisser!

I hope the perp fries.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The web site Ogre linked to has me a little worried: "We have received reports and evidence that a number of companies that provide shared hosting Web servers have had their servers exploited and all of the customer homepages modified so that visitors are attacked," said the Storm Center's Daniel Wesemann Sunday in an online posting.

It seems that the attack used both direct and indirect means to infect users, said the ISC. In some cases, a script was appended to all home pages of the sites hosted on the compromised servers; the script redirected visitors of those pages to a malicious site (which was offline as of mid-morning Monday), which actually distributed the malicious code.

....Only because my computer started acting up in little ways, some graphics getting messed up here and there. MaCafee didn't update afterwards OR find anything on my drive. Could be my aged E-Machine.

------------------
John DuRette
***Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!***

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so do we have any new updates?
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sonic50:
so do we have any new updates?

No news is good news I guess
Cliff, I hope everything is going better for you in the past few days.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This forum is like my fiero.... I love it and hate to see it go.

------------------

TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2005 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this forum and I hope nothing bad happens to Cliff because of it. Its been a week, can we have one final update for closure (hopefully).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock