Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  Bad news for most, good news for some. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bad news for most, good news for some. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 03-12-2005 10:22 PM
Replies: 243 (9214 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 09-20-2006 10:45 PM
SKIDMARK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKIDMARKSend a Private Message to SKIDMARKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't let the jealous little weasles win. What can we do to help, Cliff?
IP: Logged
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I checked your link to there and they have a link from there to here... I guess Cliff has blocked links from there though and is IP logging.

Cliff, I thank you deeply for providing this forum so we can talk about our car. Please turn this over to the FBI, they take this sort of thing very seriously and since someone is stupid enough to have claimed responsibility, let them find out if it's true and take care of that end of the problem.

I certainly hope you can bring it back if/when you pull it down, if not... I'm better for having been able to share here, thank you.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t know if this helps, but my neighbor Matt owns Liquid Web. Its a web hosting company, I’m sure if I explained to him what was happening here, he might be able to help... I don’t know, but Ill ask him. I just joined this site, and it's the ONLY reason I decide to buy a Fiero, I cant lose the site now.

This isn’t fair! We should do something, is there any legal actions you can take? If so maybe we can file a class action suit against the perpetrator of this atrocious crime.

CalicoDreams

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CalicoDreamsSend a Private Message to CalicoDreamsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this is just aweful news... I'm sorry Cliff for all the **** this place has caused you, and I am forever grateful that you took the time and money out of your personal life, to make a home for all of us fiero nuts. I think I stand beside everyone here by saying we don't want to see it go down, but if that's what needs to happens, we stand by your desicion, and understand completly. I bet I speak for all of us when I fell that if we found out who did this, God have mercy on them......
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Ditto!!!

Cliff, if worse comes to worse, could I suggest that you burn CD/s of the entire Forum History, and "Market" them as a complete set to offset the damage done to you.

Tom

It already exists, doesn't it?

https://www.fiero.nl/pffcd/

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Well, I checked your link to there and they have a link from there to here... I guess Cliff has blocked links from there though and is IP logging.

Cliff, I thank you deeply for providing this forum so we can talk about our car. Please turn this over to the FBI, they take this sort of thing very seriously and since someone is stupid enough to have claimed responsibility, let them find out if it's true and take care of that end of the problem.

I certainly hope you can bring it back if/when you pull it down, if not... I'm better for having been able to share here, thank you.

Yeah, seems they have lots of links from there to here, clicked on one myself to see wtf they were complaining about this time, and got IP logged myself.
very childish behavier over there, a real shame

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

It already exists, doesn't it?

https://www.fiero.nl/pffcd/

believe thats an older one, if I'm not mistaken?

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sort of thing really ticks me off. Their behavior is unacceptable and frankly underhanded. They turn my stomach and so does anyone who supports their actions in any way. I personally would hate to see this forum disappear. Having said that though, Cliff you need to do what is right for you, your family and your business. If that means shutting this place down then that's what you should do. I sure hope that it doesn't come to that but I support whatever your decision will be. I hope you get everything sorted out. Thank-you for all your time, effort and money that goes into this. It is greatly appreciated.

Nolan

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we need to think more of Cliff than ourselves. This isn't just about the forum, it's about his life. He needs to worry more about how he's going to make the money to support himself, his family. I don't know Cliff personally, but from what I've read, he's made many sacrifices - financially, mentally and physically - in keeping this place going. If keeping this forum alive is going to ruin his life, then I want to see it go. You got to look out for yourself, first, Cliff.
With that being said, I hope there is some way of keeping this great forum, even if it means a monthly fee or something. I will do what I can to help. However, all I can do is send some money your way, as most others can, and should do, as well.

Edit: looks like me and Sourmug had the same thought. I didn't copy from your post, honest.

[This message has been edited by sqoach (edited 03-13-2005).]

dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I agree I see nothing wrong with a 10-20$ a month fee. 10 x 10,000 members a month... well, I hope that would be enough to get an unhackable server.
davetec

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davetecSend a Private Message to davetecEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
We know you have to do what you have to do to take care of your business. But for Fiero enthusiast PFF is an invaluable resource. If PFF permanently shuts down, a lot of Fiero’s will end up in the recycle bin. We need access to the immense amount of knowledge and information provided by your forum. I think PFF is something worth fighting for, but fight for it by letting your members help foot the bill for fixing the problem. And contact the FBI and/or Homeland Security for help in finding and prosecuting those that are trying to impose their will on the rest of us. Allowing the hackers to win is like letting terrorist win. And that is exactly what they are, terrorist; people who are full of hate and just want to force their will on the rest of us because they think they can.

If vote for not letting them win!

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, obviously I hope Pennock's stays up, but if you do decide to take it down for good, I just wanted to say thank you for the service you've provided.

If you have any evidence to implicate the parties resposible, please get the police involved. If they are in the U.S., I don't know if there would be any U.S. jurisdiction, but hacking is a Federal crime here.

Once again, I am grateful for all the hard work, time, and money you've invested in this forum.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, im stuned, how sad

if worse comes to worse, im sure there is someone here in the states that would be able to keep things going with or without you, (hopfully with) its to bad there are such scumbags with nothing better to do

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't let the bad guys win, Cliff. You can see it here in this thread, your members are your friends, nay, your family by net. Ask of us whatever you need to keep this community alive. We're with you.

Scott Evans [Fastback 86]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you right now that if PFF does go down I dont think I will be keeping my Fieros. No other place has the information I need to keep my hobby going. The information here is priceless. Cliff I am sorry about the problems. But if you have been hacked I can understand. You need to look out for yourself and I understand. This sucks, I have been coming here every day for the last 4 years and just because some dickhead dosent know how to let something go.
If you do take it down please find a way to keep us updated.
We do care, if there is something we can do let us know.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really hope the hack came from some third-world country.
I would hate to think it was the result of some disgruntled former member.

I'd be up for a subscription to offset the cost of keeping the site up and running.
I really don't contribute anything but goofball stuff as it is!
Bout time I did my part.

Keep your head up Cliff.
And no matter what you decide, Thanks for everything you do and have done.
I'm pulling for you.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Totally devestated.

This cannot be happening can it ??? As bad as i feel for myself and the rest of the forum members who rely so heavily on this place, i feel 10 times worse for Cliff.

Something he developed for fun and enjoyment for himself and all of us is now affecting his means of providing for his family.
This really, really sucks !

I guess some people just never ever grow up.

I think i need a drink.

P.S. I definatly think donations are in order, come on guys we gotta help him out if we want to keep this place around. Please cliff tell us where we can send help,..not a time to be proud,..we want to help..

zardoz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zardozSend a Private Message to zardozEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff:

I just sent $50 via PayPal to help with your damage. Again, I will send more if you choose to keep the forum in place.

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry to hear of this news Cliff, you worked so hard to make a nice home for us here. I've made friends and acquaintances here and have figured out how to keep my car running because of PFF.

I'm feeling anger like I've been violated, frustration at my helplessness and a real bad sinking feeling inside of myself. I'm so upset, I'm crushed and I feel awful for you, Cliff.

I can't imagine life without my daily fix of PFF, I probably spend too much time here but I love my friends.

I will support what ever decision that you make Cliff. In mean time, remember there is alot of resources and talent here to draw from the members to help. Please let us know what you are in need of, ok?

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've already donated tonight. I see others have done so already as well. If you don't know how to donate, go to https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi and look at the left hand column.

Don't donate just to keep this forum going, but to help out Cliff in this time of need that resulted from something we all enjoy being compromised by lowlifes.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not opposed to subscribing, even if this has to be hosted elsewhere. If it has really gotten to the point that people are targeting your servers because of this forum and all the poor players (I doubt any of them are seriously bright enough to do it). I've been lazy and not contributing like I have done in the past, but if pressed I'd come up with it like THAT. Good luck tracking the culprit(s) Cliff. I'm sure there is legal recourse for damaging your property and livelyhood. If you need a legal fund heck, put up a link.

------------------
John DuRette
***Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!***

PFF
System Bot
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Yeah, seems they have lots of links from there to here, clicked on one myself to see wtf they were complaining about this time, and got IP logged myself.
very childish behavier over there, a real shame

I did the same thing when I heard about that site the other day ..went to check it out and tried to click on a link to PFF from there and it said ip was logged..hope I didnt help to cause this inadvertantly Cliff, I thank you you for the forum. We all need to band together and help Cliff keep this going if he wants to, that is

Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is horrible news, and I believe Fiero.nl going under will be a big blow to the entire fiero world. This site keeps fiero's in enthusiast hands, and has saved lots of them from being lawn ornaments, or sent off to the junkyard. All the information on here has saved me thousands of dollars worth of mechanic bills, and parts costs and taught me a lot. I can't imagine owning a Fiero without this forum, but if you need to shut it down to support your life, and family, then it's best to shut it down. I would really hate to see it go, I hope things work out for the best, and PFF can live on
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just made my donation to PFF. We have got to help out Cliff!!
eatoninside

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eatoninsideSend a Private Message to eatoninsideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would pay a small monthly fee to keep PFF alive if that's what it took. This place is invaluable to the Fiero world. I don't know how I'd get along without it. Not only do I depend on it for great Fiero information, I also like coming here to hang out. The Fiero is about my only real hobby, I'm not into much else. I hate to say it too, but in person I'm generally quiet and uncomfortable in groups of people. I have a hard time making friends and don't have very many. This is a place I can come to socialize and talk to other people, not just about Fieros but other things too. It's a community and a sense of family to me.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just made a donation. Would suck if this place goes down.
Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I just made my donation to PFF. We have got to help out Cliff!!

same here ..

Help Cliff Pennock!!!
Save Pennock's Fiero Forum !!!

westtexas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for westtexasSend a Private Message to westtexasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Thanks for the forum. It's been amazingly successful and really linked Fiero owners together. It's the first site I go to everyday. But your family comes first. The Fiero is just a car, your wife and family are your life. If the forum was providing significant income, it would be worth a fight but it's just an expensive hobby. If you need to end PFF, I'll understand. The jerks aren't worth it.

Robert

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had an excellent experience today, I actually met a member- live and in person. Having read as many posts as I have so far, I can see how this forum has changed the lives of so many people, literally. This is a place where people of mostly like minds (am some not so much, but hey that's the kind of world we live in) have gathered to share a part of their world with each other. Sometimes we take the efforts of people like youself for granted until something like this happens. I don't anymore. When the caulous and cowardly act of one person effects you, it effects so many more.

Since I have found PFF, the first thing I do when I get home or wake up in the morning (or middle of the night) is come down stairs and check to see what the latest post is. When I'm not actively participating on the forum, it's minimized at the botom of the screen so that I can check it throughout the day. The people here are awesome. I can't express enough how much I enjoy and look forward to this place everyday. If anything, Cliff, please realize that you have impacted the lives of so many people, you have created a place where we can come together and have gotten to know others better than we know our own neighbors. I personally want to thank you for the opportunity to have this place to come to, and to let you know that you have made a difference in my life. It is understandably a great deal of work to maintain this place, and we all understand that family comes first. Hopefully you'll consider that we are, in a strange sense, part of your extended family and we are here for you to help in any way we can. Let us know what where and when, and you can count on us to be there for you the same as you've been here for us.

Andew Rogers

hooter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hooterSend a Private Message to hooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be making a donation,, this really stinks,, I'm kind of in the dark as to whom everyone is speaking of as the "culprit" but someone needs to find out,, sounds like he needs a good ole' fashon country ass whoopin'!!! PFF is important to all fiero owners/members ,, even to those of us who dont do alot of posting,, I don't really post alot,,,, but I read faithfully EVERY day that I can ,,, to you Cliff ,,,,I hope you wake -up in the morning with a re-newed sense of how much all of us love this forum,, and I hope you can continue to keep it up!!
thanks so much!!!
Hooter
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I may be a noob here - not been around as long as some of the more senior members here, but this forum has been something that's changed so many things for me. I would never have dared to do the engine swap project that I'm doing now if I hadn't have found the information on here that I've found. I spend hours a day on here, browsing around, reading about peoples projects and cars, looking up problems, and posting my own bits up. It's become part of my life. This forum is a godsend to anybody with a Fiero, or anybody with any curiosity about them. I don't understand how people can get so bent about petty differences. Just think - if mere words typed by people thousands of miles away get some people all pissed off, how the HELL do they deal with real problems in front of their face?! Screw them. Don't let this crap pollute an environment designed for the good of all those (who behave) on here. It's a shame to let this misguided vandalism have any effect on the forum.

Do what you must Cliff, and let me take the time to salute you for giving Fiero owners around the globe a place to share information about our favorite car. No matter what happens, you won't be forgotten for your contribution. Take care of your family and your livelihood, and then if you can - save the forum. Let us know - put us to work if you can. Recruit some volunteers (better yet, recruit some people to kick the %(@*# out of whoever was responsible). Many people like myself would do whatever they can to help out. I don't have paypal or any money that I can send you, but whatever I can do, I will. I wish you luck, and hope that all will be well. Long live Fiero.nl!

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. No more words, actions are in order!

I just donated 30 Euros (40 US$) to the forum. Let's make it worth Cliff's time to keep this going!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

stalen88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stalen88GTSend a Private Message to stalen88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I have not been a member long, but I have enjoyed the fruits of your labor (labour) ememcely. I agree with every sentiment and feeling expressed here in this thread. I would be greatly saddened to see this most excellent forum dissapear. But I do understand the monetary demands and restraints placed on the wallet by family. It SUCKS big time and if there is anything that is within our ability to assist with your nightmare do not hessitate to post. This is a community that, from what I see, is very generous. Please do not hessitate to ask.

I hope that at the end of this whole mess there will still be a PFF to come back to share and laugh with. Please do your best to keep this little slice of the net available to all us enthusiast.

Galen

cryptnix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cryptnixClick Here to visit cryptnix's HomePageSend a Private Message to cryptnixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not a frequent visitor but ... it doesn't look like you keep things up to date either... so your problem is your own problem.

the "it works" strategy doesn't apply for web servers let alone production servers.

rip me a new hole. i don't care i'm stating the obvious.

[This message has been edited by cryptnix (edited 03-13-2005).]

Dowdian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DowdianClick Here to visit Dowdian's HomePageSend a Private Message to DowdianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, you have my money, my suppport and my thanks. If there's anything else you need, you'll have that too.

------------------
Dowdian
Chopped up, loaded down, bashed in 88 GT that I love dearly.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sucks. It's never cool when someone crosses that line. If you dont like a place dont go there! Just dont try to destroy it. I just dont get some people. I hope everything gets worked out for you Cliff.
cryptnix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cryptnixClick Here to visit cryptnix's HomePageSend a Private Message to cryptnixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
but whatever the case man ... you need a hand give me a call :-)
jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cryptnix:

not a frequent visitor but ... it doesn't look like you keep things up to date either... so your problem is your own problem.

the "it works" strategy doesn't apply for web servers let alone production servers.

rip me a new hole. i don't care i'm stating the obvious.

I strongly disagree----it's a community forum and will affect a few thousand Fiero enthusiasts.--It's a problem which we will all have to deal with one way or another.

cryptnix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cryptnixClick Here to visit cryptnix's HomePageSend a Private Message to cryptnixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffndebrus:

I strongly disagree----it's a community forum and will affect a few thousand Fiero enthusiasts.--It's a problem which we will all have to deal with one way or another.

wow ... you took that to heart more then i bet the guy that runs the site will.

think about it though this wouldnt have been an issue ... how about lets just forget i posted anything if you're going to be stupid about it.

cryptnix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cryptnixClick Here to visit cryptnix's HomePageSend a Private Message to cryptnixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cryptnix

12 posts
Member since Apr 2004
i also need to mention i run a few community sites as well ...

oh that makes me ever so special now ... *gasp*

[This message has been edited by cryptnix (edited 03-13-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay