Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  Important information about images! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Important information about images! by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 09-17-2003 07:27 PM
Replies: 70 (126 views)
Last post by: MsBeth on 09-28-2003 12:17 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I got another call from my co-location provider today and to make a long story short, PFF's server is currently requiring way, way too much bandwidth.

In order for me to get a better idea what is causing the huge amount of traffic, I will disable uploading/downloading images from the PFF server for 24 hours, starting thursday sept. 18th 6:00am EST. As you know, PFF hosts well over 100,000 images posted by members (through PIP). This seemed like a good idea at the time, but since I first allowed the posting of images on the PFF server, the number of images as well as the number of members and visitors have increased tremendously.

So you'll probably see red X's all over the place tomorrow. Of course, you are still able to post images if the image resides on another server.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but unfortunately, this is a necessary test I have to run. In the worst case, I'll probably have to disable the posting of images on the PFF server altogether with the exception of signature images. Either that, or start paying double for the bandwidth I do now... On the other hand, there aren't many forums out there that support the posting of images on their server. So in the worst case, PFF will be like most other forums out there in that respect.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 09-17-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, you go well over and beyond any forum. You can do whatever you need to do

(I'm not brownnosing, just complementing)

Cory

JD86GT350

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You do whatever you gotta do man!
It seems images have been a wee bit slower lately, then again maybe I'm just thinking that cause I read this.

Which reminds me, any hope of he US image server ever coming back, or is that a viable option to revive it?

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it does turn out to be images posted that is causing the excessive bandwidth would it be possible to just limit image posting to one section: Tech.

As much as I like em, I don't need to come to the forum for half nekkid pics of Britney.

Pictures in the tech section however I often find to be invaluable especially when trying to figure out how something goes together or comes apart.

Just a thought

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well its been interesting to have pics, but if you can't afford it so be it

I mean a majority of this is coming straight from your pocket, hats off to ya for taking us this far

I already moved my sig pic and everything, I say cut it all and save you some grief.

------------------
88 5spd 3800 Series II SC Formula Mod's what Mod's?

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 09-17-2003).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted this earlier what do you think?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/017073.html

Personally take all the pictures away, its not the images that make this place great.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a couple of suggestions. First, I'm sure it doesn't help when someone posts a reply and includes all of the pics in the original post. Second, would 84Bills idea about using thumbnails help?

Dave

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - totally understand, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Question:
Is there any way you (or we) can setup a profile to use PIP for uploading to our own servers? I know I can place images and link to them using FTP and whatnot, but the PIP interface is certainly simpler for day-to-day use (and I don't mind using my own space for the pics).

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 09-17-2003).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Minn PIP already does that, you have to create a profile for the server you want to post to.
I have used it to update pictures to my website.

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Cliff - totally understand, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Question:
Is there any way you (or we) can setup a profile to use PIP for uploading to our own servers? I know I can place images and link to them using FTP and whatnot, but the PIP interface is certainly simpler for day-to-day use (and I don't mind using my own space for the pics).

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will pics linked to other servers (i.e. my sig pic) still work?

------------------

AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net
If everything seems under control... you're just not going fast enough.

Xantavar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantavarSend a Private Message to XantavarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about just having avatars? Making remote linking a requirement?

The only pitfall I see with what I suggested is the loss of the PFF CD collection. It would also mean that any topics that anyone wanted to keep would have to be saved to a word file on their own machine.

I want this forum to stick around for quite a while. With your little one on the way, you will need to tighten the 'ol belt. We support your decisions.

PFF
System Bot
Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warning.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

If it does turn out to be images posted that is causing the excessive bandwidth would it be possible to just limit image posting to one section: Tech.

As much as I like em, I don't need to come to the forum for half nekkid pics of Britney.

Pictures in the tech section however I often find to be invaluable especially when trying to figure out how something goes together or comes apart.

Just a thought

I agree. Do away with pics on the sigs, as much as some look cool.

Tryxalon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TryxalonClick Here to visit Tryxalon's HomePageSend a Private Message to TryxalonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have our support, Cliff. The images are nice but not ABSOLUTELY neccesary.

As others have said: whatever you have to do!

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2003 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that the idea of limiting pics to the tech section has merit. Pics should be limited in size, not just in pixels, but in bytes. 640x480 max and 60-80k file sizes or less would be good. I don't keep any pictures on Pennock's server, they're all on one of my web spaces at my ISP.

JazzMan

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because of problems posting pics on another forum (yes there are a few out there), I recently started using imagestation.com and it's working fairly well for me. If anybody has a better alternative, I'd like to know about it.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Minn PIP already does that, you have to create a profile for the server you want to post to.
I have used it to update pictures to my website.

Hmmm... going to have to look into that Thanks for the heads-up!

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm with you all the way Cliff, do what you have to do.

There are a few ideas flaoting around, and if nothing else we just E-mail the pics to each other if necessary.

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is your place, you can do whatever is necessary for you.

A few posibilities: Limit the size of the pictures drasticly. They are very helpfull in the mall and in tech. Disable the pics in the other sections.

Only allow supporting members to post pics. It will limit the pics that are posted and will encourage others to contribute. To a degree you are selling a service to us, encourage more to pay their way.

Stop pics in quotes. We already saw them once a few lines earlier.

Aaron

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2003 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The perfect answer is to Email relevant pictures to each other,as already stated above.It makes interesting reading for other people, but is really relevant only to the Person requiring that image.I should hate to lose this forum;so from October I am going to double my standing contribution.$10 dollars is worth it for the wealth of information availabe for this brilliant car. The manuals available are, I am afraid, pretty pathetic, and don't cover important subjects in depth, if at all; I still go for the idea of displaying "contributor"; it is not a form of blackmail, but a display of pride in helping to maintain a wonderful site for the benefit of others. More power to your elbow, Cliff!!
Fierofetish
PS If we were to use the search button more thoroughly we could cut down an awful lot of new threads already detailed in the archives; is there a way of stopping posting of new threads until you have searched the Archives? I have been guilty of this before, but only through lack of experience being a new member.I now always check the archives first, and only start a new thread if I can't find a specific answer to my problem

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-18-2003).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

I think that the idea of limiting pics to the tech section has merit. Pics should be limited in size, not just in pixels, but in bytes. 640x480 max and 60-80k file sizes or less would be good. I don't keep any pictures on Pennock's server, they're all on one of my web spaces at my ISP.

JazzMan

PiP already does limit the size of pictures both in pixels and in kilobytes....I don't remember the limits off the top of my head, but I think the width limit is 640 pixels and the size limit is 52 kilobytes....but I'm not positive on that.

Cliff - Thank you again for providing this forum to us all, if you have to remove the images to keep costs down then by all means do it.

Nick

Edit - Thanks Mark . By the way, the first edit was to add the second paragraph, which is where I made the typos you pointed out.

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 09-18-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
KRuzn MAchines

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRuzn MAchinesSend a Private Message to KRuzn MAchinesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick you edited your post and still couldn't get it right...Cloff and Mick??

Mark

87Gold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GoldClick Here to visit 87Gold's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87GoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've gone back and removed all the pictures I've left in the past, hope this helps you out,

But it is nice to have pitures when your trying to explain what a part looks like or where it is on the car.

87Gold

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this doesn't really pertain to a bandwidth issue, but is there a way we can go back and delete images we've posted on the server? I know there's a couple images I put up to point something out to someone, or to ask a question, then later figured it out. Any way we can delete those, or no?

Nick

JeffsGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffsGTSend a Private Message to JeffsGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this strictly a cost issue? Maybe we need to revive the dues idea and help support PFF on a more formal basis. If every member sent in a buck a month (or 6 bucks every six months) that's over 7 grand a month. I don't know the true cost of running PFF but that sounds like a fair bit of cash. Hopefully the price would be low enough not to scare anyone away.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naskie18:

I know this doesn't really pertain to a bandwidth issue, but is there a way we can go back and delete images we've posted on the server?

Storage space isn't an issue at the moment. I had replaced the harddisk of my server some time ago, and there's plenty of storage space left. It's really a matter of bandwidth. At peak times, there are anywhere between 80 and 150 people browsing the forum at the same time, and since most people nowadays have broadband, downloading (viewing) images from my server is a huge bandwidth eater.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, could you modify PIP to make it possible to move all images a person has uploaded to another location, and it would change the links? I could easily host my own images, but any archived topics (like the 90 prototype pix) would get hosed.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well what ever happens happens.. But what ever you do.. PLEASE grab everything from the forum and slap it all on a CDr for us.. full of wonderful photos and all!! I know I'm one of few that can find myself spending hours surfing just the archives alone.

Pump all this on a CD set, remove photos in archives and let viewers know that if they would like to see the included photos to archived items they can either buy the Cd's or contact the orig poster, or someone with a CD.
Do this and there'll be a hefty sized check on its way for a Lil disc of plastic.. I mean hello.. with out PFF I'd never have my baby back on the road or of meet so many wonderful people, while traveling all over the US!!!! Thank you cliff!!!!

------------------

Who ever said working on Fieros wasn't any fun?? They must not of had a rebody!

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Do whatever you need to do to make it work for you. We'll adapt.

BTW, It's taking a looong time to load pages, in the past few minutes. (1:20 PM, EDT). Would have thought it to be just the opposite, without all the pics.
Not complaining, just FYI.

amikin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amikinSend a Private Message to amikinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will those of us using our own webspace to post pictures be affected?

if you have to disable the pip, will having image posts from other sites still work?

Dslice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DsliceSend a Private Message to DsliceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think limiting to linking pics with exception of tech section which would be limited to 10k or smaller size would fix the bandwith problem. Unless like someone else mentioned, people started to post pics of Brittney all over the tech board. Most people don't take time to resample thier 300dpi 1024x720 pics to a manageble size. Maybe Cliff could put a bandwith throttle on the image servers. I think that would also discourage people from posting large images that bog down the forum.
PFF
System Bot
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Because of problems posting pics on another forum (yes there are a few out there), I recently started using imagestation.com and it's working fairly well for me. If anybody has a better alternative, I'd like to know about it.

I had the same idea, but then I got an email from imagestation saying they didn't allow outside linking to the picture. They will give you 24 hours to delete the pictures that have been linked, or they will close your account. Sometimes, you can sneak a couple through. They can see where the pictures are being downloaded, and when they see fiero.nl a couple hundred times for an image, they know.

stuartlowery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2003 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stuartloweryClick Here to visit stuartlowery's HomePageSend a Private Message to stuartloweryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The person that hosts my website sells 100Meg blocks for about $10 a month. HE will work with anyone to set up what ever they want, but cannot afford to do it all the time. Also he Garantees 99% uptime or the month is free which is about 7-8 hours downtime MAX. HE also doesn't worry a whole lot about bandwidth since currently he uses close to 1% of his allotted amount.
I think he has some other plans that are even cheaper than $10. Look him up at www.thewolfenet.com He's a great guy!

(EDIT)
Here's an excerpt from his price list. This would come up to $60 a year and I doubt you'll run out of space with just PICS.

For ONLY $5 a month you get
-------------------------------------------
20 MB Drive Space
256 KB Transfer
EMail Forwarding
DNS Hosting (not incl. registrar fees)
FTP Account
Browser Upload Utility
Site Monitoring

[This message has been edited by stuartlowery (edited 09-18-2003).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although I can't offer much in the way of financial help Cliff I do have unlimited web space and bandwidth available. I would gladly allow people to upload pictures to www.auto-alley.com with PIP.
How do I set up a profile for it though and an auto profile as I am getting unknown error 12003 when I set up a profile to a directory on auto-alley.

------------------

White 86 GT 4 Speed Manual - Black 86 GT Auto
The Fiero Shop International - Jade Web Design
If you appreciate my contribution please give me a rating

f-stop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f-stopSend a Private Message to f-stopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If possible, the pictures in tech would be the ones I'd like to see stay. Pics in Sigs can go as far as I'm concerned. Event pics can go on a website like imagestation.com and just post the link to where the pictures are. If there's something in the mall you can always ask the seller to email pics to you. I don't necessarily agree with only allowing contributing members to post pics, it needs to work the other way, like only contributing members can SEE the pics posted.
And that would turn into an administrative nightmare for Cliff.

f-stop

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Although I can't offer much in the way of financial help Cliff I do have unlimited web space and bandwidth available. I would gladly allow people to upload pictures to www.auto-alley.com with PIP.
How do I set up a profile for it though and an auto profile as I am getting unknown error 12003 when I set up a profile to a directory on auto-alley.

Well, that would be great! All I would need is an upload URL (and whether it's FTP or HTTP), and a username and password (which will be used automatically by PIP). If you could send that to me through email or PM, I can run a test to see if it will actually work.

BTW, how did you get unlimited storage space and bandwidth? I'm so jealous!

Anyway, The inital test results so far show that the images indeed eat up a lot of bandwidth. Without the images, my bandwidth stays well below my max allowed. So I'm unsure what to do yet. If Aus's solution works, that would be a great solution for the time being. Or at least until I get the US server up again (the US server was located at my sister's house but she moved and they don't offer webhosting through broadband yet in her area).

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Well, that would be great! All I would need is an upload URL (and whether it's FTP or HTTP), and a username and password (which will be used automatically by PIP). If you could send that to me through email or PM, I can run a test to see if it will actually work.

BTW, how did you get unlimited storage space and bandwidth? I'm so jealous!

Anyway, The inital test results so far show that the images indeed eat up a lot of bandwidth. Without the images, my bandwidth stays well below my max allowed. So I'm unsure what to do yet. If Aus's solution works, that would be a great solution for the time being. Or at least until I get the US server up again (the US server was located at my sister's house but she moved and they don't offer webhosting through broadband yet in her area).

So is there anything anyone here in the US can do for the bandwidth or server ???

I'm not computer literate enough to enough to do much more than peck a keyboard but I'd REALLY be more than happy to put something together if needed by me or my company..........I can upgrade my DSL connection to a T-1 if necessary or whatever else may be needed ?????

hallsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hallsmanSend a Private Message to hallsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

I had the same error when I set up PIP for my webserver. It turned out that my address (http://euclid.nmu.edu/~rhallstr) was actually a shortcut to (http://euclid.nmu.edu/home/rhallstr/pub). PIP requires the actual path on the server. Now it works like a charm! But unfortunately, I can't put autoconfig, since I'm not the admin on the server.

salo4587

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for salo4587Send a Private Message to salo4587Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey i kinda fell away from the forum but i was wonder if you could make a thread and move all the archives. even if it was just a geocities or somethin.

i dont know much about teh subject so feel free to bash me i guess. just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since about 50% of the pics that are on the PFF server are pictures I posted, I could solve the whole thing by not posting anymore.

Sorry if all the pics I've posted caused this problem

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock