Something new... ;) by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 01-13-2002 03:17 PM
Replies: 57 (42 views)
Last post by: Oreif on 01-24-2002 08:17 PM
fierodoug5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodoug5Click Here to visit fierodoug5's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierodoug5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the new Auction site! Thanx Cliff, now i can spend even more money on fiero Stuff!!!
IP: Logged
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Read the posts. Yes you have to refister
Also I noticed Cliff has a DONATIONS THING!!! Guess he got sick of us saying we were gonne give him money. Guess I better win something so I can donate

------------------

ka4nkf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job Cliff , I like It.
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Idea Cliff... I Love It..

------------------

1984 Indy Pace Car - 1984 SE - 1985 Sport Coupe ~ Click Here

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work Cliff! This is cool.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would put up the addy for donations but he would probably send it back I was going to do that myself but I fugured I'd wait until I sold something.
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say is SAWEEEEEEETA!!!!!!!

Better than ebay, I trust it more cause it's us PFF'ers.

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

LT1 Coming Soon.....

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff... very nice!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I'm wondering is since you have to register seperately to PFA, are the PFF people gonna use their same name?
It only makes sense to use your same screen name. Only Fiero people are gonna use this, right?
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IM using my screen name..QUICK BEFORE YO_SWEET GETS OUR NAMES!!!

------------------

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2002 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff you need to add the "Im not worthy" smiley to the forum.

This one will do, Thanks Jefrysuko!

Edited: I found it

------------------

T-T-F-N, Ta Ta For Now!
Tigger's Fiero Page

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 01-16-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. An honorary mention goes to Fierochic88 since she's the only one who guessed it right.

Go me! Go me! :-) Does that win me a free trip to visit Pennocks' Fiero Forum?

Jennifer

------------------
IM Username: FieroChic88
Silver 1988 GT
Silver 1986 2m4
Cobalt Blue 85 GT

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2002 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(great idea!) Will this be strictly auction or will there be a "Buy this now for $XXX" option? I never really liked that , but they are good for the seller if he/she is in a hurry to sell something.
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2002 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I sell my wife on this? She WAS in my Fiero....one time, think she was afrid of it, comenting about the size, and how low it was.........

Seriously,
I didnt see any sort of a search item, but I may have just be blinded by the lights, or maybe because I was not at my computer loged in as me.
By search I was refering to a device such as...hmm.. heres an example:

I am looking for something, and dont feel like thumbing. type in a keyword, and out pops 3 item matching. 3 places I could bid for what i want, that is what i want.

did I write that clear enough? i think i just confused myself.

if i made sence to you, let me know.
Myke

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2002 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]I didnt see any sort of a search... I am looking for something, and dont feel like thumbing. type in a keyword, and out pops 3 item matching. 3 places I could bid for what i want, that is what i want.
Yes, it's there. Look at the top, above where it says Home, Register, Sell & History. You can do it by keyword or by username

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 01-17-2002).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2002 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
(great idea!) Will this be strictly auction or will there be a "Buy this now for $XXX" option? I never really liked that , but they are good for the seller if he/she is in a hurry to sell something.

It did come up during the testing of PFA but was left as a future possibility. One thing to consider is "The Mall" would be a good place to do just that

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-17-2002).]

Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2002 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-Blush-
opps i see it. now i feel like a fool.
Myke
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Nice touch on the drop-down menu for auctions at the top of the screen.
(I noticed it by accident)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock