Started on: 01-12-2000 05:22 PM
Replies: 59 (59 views)
Last post by: Robert on 01-24-2000 11:04 PM
DRH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... never thought about it til you said that batboy. I graduated from high school in 77. I bet one of these photoshop gurus could paste her pic into my class picture and nobody would be able to tell!!! deja vu
IP: Logged
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pic for the Gallery Of my 1986 SE.https://www.fiero.nl/fieroforum.pip
Oreif
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do I get the impression not a lot of people follow the instructions on how to post images with PIP?

Oleif, click the blue button at the bottom of the screen and follow these instructions step by step to post images.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can post pics Here?! Cool! How do you do it?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15810 posts
Member since Nov 1999
Wow! How did that happen?! I was just thinking of a car and POOF! It magically appeared on this little TV thing with the keyboard. That's neat!
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking espresso listening to visceral posetry accompanied by bongo drums, life was good. OK the parts I remember are good. I have just been in heaven ever since I could quit carrying around packs of matches to polish the points when the engines would start misfiring (noticed the miniskirts too). I mean, hey, they built a car where I'm the limiting factor, not it. Not only do I appreciate things more now that I'm older, but I can go on and on and on about the old days until I look up and the room is empty, yawn, time for my nap.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here Is a picture of my 1986 SE for the gallery.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Oreif, but we can't accept your picture for the gallery. The car looks great, but unfortunately there's no gorgeous babe(s) on the hood.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody use that photo thingy and put a couple on it. Can you put dogtired's daughter in a thong?

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 01-23-2000).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only if she visits Vancouver...
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you guys are just joking, but be cool... what if that was YOUR daughter?
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think dog has more than one daughter? And ditto what the Bat said.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well It's winter here so this is the best I could do on short notice.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh heh, very good Oreif. You fit in very well here!

Hey, we're just kidding around here. No disrespect has been shown towards the dog's lovely daughter. And batboy, you're the one with the "reputation " around these parts...

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still can't figure out how to use my Photoshop 4.0. Anyone got the instruction manual they want to scan and email to me?
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK
let me set the record straight!

YES I do have another daughter!

No that is not her on Oreif's car!

And Whoever is the wizard with that photoShop?
Why don't you print up a couple dozen $50.??
I will pay postage

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dog, if you're referring to the picture of the twin girls, it was me who did it. I'm flattered that you want copies of it, but it really isn't necessary for me to send anything to you. Either download the image at home and print it out on your own ink jet printer on photo quality paper, or download the image and store it on a floppy. Take the floppy to your favourite photo finisher and they can make copies of the picture on actual photographic paper. We have this ability here in our local drug superstores. Because of the limited resolution of the image, I wouldn't go much larger than 4"x6". Even 5"x7" might be pushing it.

I wish I had a higher resolution version to email to you, but I only had your low resolution forum image to begin with.

When I suggested that you download the image, maybe I should actually suggest that you simply get the image from your temporary internet files that are in your computer. Depending on how we all have our computers set up, every image that we see on the ‘net is stored on our hard drives. A lot of people don't realize that. Scary, isn't it?

Make sure you say "hi" to your daughter for me...

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive got pictures!
What I want is a couple dozen fifty dollar bills!
$50.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ohhhhh...... I did find your previous post a little confusing.

Well, say "hi" to your daughter anyway...

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a shot of my new 87. Not bad for an $800 car one year ago.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock