Replies: 59 (60 views)
Last post by: Robert on 01-24-2000 11:04 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've started uploading pictures to the soon to become available "Fiero Gallery". Just to warm you up a bit, here are a few previews:

This image courtesy of Dogtired and his daughter (got the pics Dogtired, but your return-email address doesn't seem to work)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow!!!

Hey Dogtired, is that really your daughter? She's cute. If she ever wants to be shown around Vancouver, I'd be happy to treat her to a little Canadian hospitality.

DRH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhhh... dogtired, do you think putting your daughter's pic here was a good idea??? We do seem to have quite a few... uhhh... hormonally driven... young men around here.

Well at least she can get a guided tour of almost any city in a Fiero now!

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff I sent the photos from the office, don't have the processing power here at home yet. Don't know why you couldn't respond to that address????
Be nice guys! I don't think you would want the old dog nippen at your heals.
All she knows about Fieros is how to drive it! Dad does all the maintenance?? I was able to save that car from the crusher, it has taken lots of work, and parts from fellow Forum members, but I think it was worth it. And She likes it!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a "User Unknown" when I tried to reply to your email...

DRH: Not only that, but nobody seems to notice my pictures...

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Cliff, it's just that I like the look of the dog's....ummmm....car. Yeah, that's it, his car!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dog-I keep getting my emails bounced back when I use your work address, too. Maybe it's the fat Bit**?
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff
Those aren't "your" cars so they don't count. Dog owns the car in his pic. Thats the only difference that I can see.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooooooo - good one!
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Are those Fieros in the first three pics in close proximity to where you live/work or are these from a photo collection you have been working for a while? Fiero's must be very popular over there. (except for the original facias )

RZURCTN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RZURCTNSend a Private Message to RZURCTNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! I'm almost a-scared to show my pictures now. My car is nowhere near as nice looking as any of these. It's just a ratty little Fiero I'm trying to fix up on a tight budget! But it's mine and I'm proud of it! Nice Fieros though! If I had their money, I'd burn mine !(money, not Fiero!!! Great looking Car Dog! Nice headlights! Two thumbs up for the Fiero Gallery!!
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are some fine looking machines! Looks like the Gallery is going to be a welcome addition to an allready outstanding first class Fiero site. Dog, no wonder you are tired...producing and maintaining an offspring and a class act car would wear anybody out! BTW, GREAT set of fuzzy dice!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 01-13-2000).]

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff
Where will the gallery be???
Are you going to make a button on the top page??
Due to some of the comments I may have to edit some of my photos?? -

Seems like when I reply via E-Mail thru the board my E-Mail return won't work, from here at WORK??? Maybe that is the problem you and Monkeyman are having trying to contact me??? The address in my profile seems to work OK

[This message has been edited by dogtired (edited 01-14-2000).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go ahead Dog, edit your photos. See if I care whether your car's still in 'em or not!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See now you guys scared her away!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA! That's REALLY good! It's still a great set of fuzzy dice!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dog
dogtired@juno.com didn't work for me either
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, not only was I able to get her to come back, but she returned along with her gorgeous identical twin sister!!!

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No wonder photos aren't admissable in court anymore.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phil--What did you use to do that?
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adobe photoshop
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No wonder indeed! you guys crack me up. Glad to know that computer wizards still have a sense of humor. Just proves what I have allways said,"People are people, no matter where they are what they do or how much you pay them!". STILL a great set of fuzzy dice.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 01-16-2000).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phil-cool, again. I'm getting Photoshop sometime this week.
fotofrank

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2000 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fotofrankClick Here to visit fotofrank's HomePageSend a Private Message to fotofrankEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gliff,
So what is the source for the nice front
fascias on three of the cars?
Thay dodn't look like the one PISA is sellong.Talk about an upgrade.
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2000 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would someone please get sage some of those dice???
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2000 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fotofrank, they're made by a dutch company. In April or so they will be comming with a spyder version.
fotofrank

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2000 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fotofrankClick Here to visit fotofrank's HomePageSend a Private Message to fotofrankEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So,Cliff, what is Fl.1950, in US money?I sure wish I could read Dutch.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2000 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 Guilder (fl) is about $0.47
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they going to work on an English version of their site?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we're talking about a little under a grand US. That's not bad if it is good quality and everything's there. How is "guilder" spelled in Dutch? I'm trying to figure out how you guys come up with "fl" as an abbreviation. And is "Dutch" the real name of the language you speak? You speak English very well. Do you have a Netherlandish (Hey! It's a word in my dictionary!) accent?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There isn't a dutch pronounciation for "guilder" since we use a different word: "gulden" (<gurgle sound>-uhl-duh-n). "Fl" is the abbreviation of "Florijn" (Florin), an ancient Dutch currency. We also use "Hfl" (Hollandsche Florijn), "Dfl" (Dutch Florin) or "Nlg" (Nederlandse Gulden). "Dutch" comes from the ancient dutch word "Doets", the name of our ancestors. (if you do a search for "doets" on this forum, you'll find another message from me where I explain a lot about our country! )

My own native language is Dutch, although I grew up with English as well. My accent kinda depends on where I am. When I'm in the States, people think I'm from the south (Texas) because of a slight southern accent. When I'm in England I have a bit of a cogney accent.

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--Please don't be offended but I give up on the currency thing! I need to check up on the other though. I think everyone should learn a second language. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school (about 60 years ago!), but I can't seem to remember much. I can count to 100 and say, "Me llamo es David. Como esta?" (I think I just said, "My name is David. Do you understand?" But maybe not.) Again not to offend, but doesn't alot of Dutch sound like you're choking? My great great grandparents (from both sides) were from the Highlands of Scotland so (according to my grandmother) we were originally (long, long ago) decendants of Vikings. (Something like that.) Weren't the Vikings Dutch?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The vikings were Norwegian.

In spanish, you said "how are you" (and not "do you understand").

And third, Dutch doesn't sound like your choking, it sounds more like a serious throat disease!

Eddie.H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie.HSend a Private Message to Eddie.HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff could you check your email I sent you some thing to post for me please I have a mac and I do not no how to post yet with it Thanks Eddie
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, great! I studied mercilessly for 3 years and I can't even get that right. Now you come along and correct me. Not only can you speak Dutch and English flawlessly, but you know Spanish as well. What's next? A little bit of Japanese? Maybe deciphering some heiroglyphics (did I spell that right?)? Cliff--You are more talented than I thought! (That was a compliment not a put down! ) Wow!
Eddie.H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie.HSend a Private Message to Eddie.HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dog you have 2 fieros. ps that looks like the same girl (check out the pic) Eddie ps thanks as always Cliff

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 01-21-2000).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She does get around, doesn't she? I'm still hoping she visits Vancouver.
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are having entirely too much fun with Photoshop.

Careful Patrick, you're going to have a dog nipping at your heels

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 01-21-2000).]

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That pic of Dog's daughter caused me to have an early 70's high school flashback. Oh wow, man! Check out those bellbottom jeans, sandals, and long straight hair. Can ya dig it? Far out and groovy. That's one cool chick.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had the pic for 2 weeks and I just noticed the bell bottoms. It seems like everything that went out of style 10 years ago is coming back in style now. This means that some of us can be in fashion for free now. (Not that I ever cared if I was in fashion in the 1st place. Seems like fashion and comfort are incompatable! I choose comfort any day!)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock