Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Going out of business … last 3 Low Profile Bucket kits.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Going out of business … last 3 Low Profile Bucket kits. by Danyel
Started on: 11-28-2021 02:23 PM
Replies: 22 (918 views)
Last post by: gatorfrey on 01-07-2022 01:11 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the day I feared the most has come….. but first let me reassure you, I am NOT selling my Automoda or getting out of fieros. Firstly I really want to thank all the members who have bought my kits I am extremely grateful to you. PLZ do not ask for me to make more and I really hope someone will take over making and selling these.

To Cliff Pennock Thank you my friend for keeping this forum online and for all the hard work you have done.. BE ASSURED many many beers heading your way when all my kits are sold…. THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!

I have kept one kit as spare (accidents do happen) and selling my 3 remaining Low Profile Bucket kits on Ebay (includes harness) this way it is a fair chance to all. I will post the link in this sale thread ASAP.

I have decided that if anyone is interested I can sell the 3 drawings for all three of the Low Profile kits I made and sold. 60mm — 90mm and the 4 x 6… just send me an offer via messages. I have also have 3 extra Plug n Play HB3 harnesses for the Hellas. My LED Sidemarkers have all been sold except for a notchie ribbed kit (125$ shipped) As for my LED Taillights kits I’m still havent decide on the future of them…subject to be continued.

------------------

My Automoda Build Thread
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfClick Here to Email BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to here this.

I have your 4x6 and 90mm, love your product.
If you make led taillights for notchback, I'm n for a set..

Good endeavors in your future
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bluwolf:

Sad to here this.

I have your 4x6 and 90mm, love your product.
If you make led taillights for notchback, I'm n for a set..

Good endeavors in your future

I have alot of inventory of LED tails … will keep ya posted … notchie tails I have not recieved the parts yet …. more about yhese later ..

Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auction # 1
================

Here is the link to the first auction on Ebay Here there will be 2 more to come…

Good luck to all and thank you for your support on my kits since 2008 !,!

your canadian friend
Danyel

EDITED : The Reserve Price is less than 200$ usd…

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-29-2021).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 322
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You still have that last Notchie ribbed LED side markers kit?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

You still have that last Notchie ribbed LED side markers kit?

Yes I do ... PM me I will send how to buy them

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6081 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Auction # 2
================

Will be ONLINE at 19h Eastern time

Here is the link to the SECOND auction(second Kit) on Ebay Here there will be 1 more to come…

Good luck to all and thank you for your support on my kits since 2008 !,!

your canadian friend
Danyel

EDITED : The Reserve Price is less than 200$ usd…

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Yes I do ... PM me I will send how to buy them

Danyel

PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
45 minutes left on the first Bucket kit … the second ends Tuesday 19h Eastern time ..
THX to all … the last kit will be put up for auction on Thursday at 19h ALL profits will be used to pay Cliff some beers giving thanks to him for ghis wonderful forum !!!

Regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All 60mm Buckets have been sold ... presently talking with a member who's interested in taking over ....

regards to all
Danyel
------------------

My Automoda Build Thread

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you are not out of the Fieros, sad to hear you will not be selling your awesome products anymore. I love the fastback LED lights I got from you!
PFF
System Bot
bergingstrucker

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerClick Here to Email bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let’s hope someone will do the 90mm low profile again
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2021 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bergingstrucker:

Let’s hope someone will do the 90mm low profile again

The person who will take over will have all my schematics so he can make them available again … more on this later

Danyel

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2021 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received!

I received it today. Thank you Danyel!

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-21-2021).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Anything on the items I purchased from you? I have sent PM's with no response since sending payment. Going on 20-days without a pep.

Thats weird I replied to your PMs … am I in an ignore list. Anyways your Markers have been sent to you a while back … will get ya tracking again .. can I sendyracking to your paypal addy?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2021 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6081 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Hello to all …… all my bucket kits will be made by another member here. He has all the drawings, PDFs and schematics and will be able to continue makin them available to you … I will let him chime in here when he is ready ….. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL !!!!!
greatest regards
Danyel

sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel and I have ironed out a deal for me to take over production of these awesome headlight kits. It will take me a few weeks to get everything rolling but they will definitely be available. Danyel has created an awesome product and I'm proud to continue to offer them.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2021 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboyClick Here to Email da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear. I always kick myself for waiting until items I would like become no longer available
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2021 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

Danyel and I have ironed out a deal for me to take over production of these awesome headlight kits. It will take me a few weeks to get everything rolling but they will definitely be available. Danyel has created an awesome product and I'm proud to continue to offer them.

Thanks Brian for chiming in .!!! I know for a fact you will make these as good if not better than mine ... I bought from you the larger brake kit and they are a dream !!! Thank you for takin over !!
greatest regards to all in these times of uncertainty

Danyel

------------------

My Automoda Build Thread

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel for the nice work and developing this product. I hope to get a set soon

Going to Quebec City soon... It's not cold enough in Toronto so I want to go see some real snow...

If you need any Fiero parts, PM me and I can see if I can find what you need locally before my trip to QC

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 12-31-2021).]

gatorfrey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2022 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gatorfreySend a Private Message to gatorfreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel did say he was taking off for the holidays, but I am unclear on the LED GT tail lights.
Do we wait for the transfer to the new owner? Or are those still through Danyel? I have a set of Belly Acres lens coming, and would like to LED those . Already did the reverse lights. What a difference !
But pmed Danyel a few weeks back, and heard nothing so far.
Any updates?
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2022 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone

I do apologize for the radio silence .... As covid has struck my wife and we both had to go into isolation I was away from technology takin good care of her. Everything looks to be getting better and I thank ya all for your patience ....

First I wanna say that items will be up for grabs ONLY AFTER one member here tells me the total of parts bought. He has asked me to give him an exhaustive list of the items and quantities he will by. Seeing he was the FIRST to make an offer on MANY items I am giving him first pick. Now this does not mean he is buying EVERYTHING as my list has grown to 80 items.

I will post the remaining inventory and pics of individual items. This list and pics are on my web server and will make it available to all here. I will also contact EVERYONE that have PM'ed me for update on their request.

Also VERY IMPORTANT !!!! Only the (LPB) Low Profile Buckets kits side of business has been transferred to Brian. My LED part is remaining open but on pause for parts on backorder ... I'm sorry for the confusion but hey I'm Canadian EH LOL

I again apologize for the delay and like they say in the states $hit happens" damn covid19....

greatest regards to all
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-07-2022).]

gatorfrey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2022 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gatorfreySend a Private Message to gatorfreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you Danyel,
Sorry to learn you both got the dog gone covid.
When you can, send me a quote for the LED setup for the GT tail lights. I am having Belly Acres make me up a set of lens, and want to just finish it out with your LED.
The third brake light LED has not shown up yet. But I have noticed mail is very slow now days, especially from Canada to the states.
Definitely put me on a list , if needed !
PM me when you get a chance.
Wishing you both a strong recovery !

[This message has been edited by gatorfrey (edited 01-11-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock