1988 body panels 4 sale by bobobrazil
Started on: 11-18-2021 11:32 PM
Replies: 7 (392 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 12-06-2021 02:08 PM
bobobrazil

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobobrazilSend a Private Message to bobobrazilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 gt body panels for sale. I need the roof..
Paint is pearl white.. This car is a 9! On a scale of 1 to 10. Has the 355 nose.
Entire dash is for sale.
Wheels are for sale
Headlights and rotors.
Make reasonable offers please.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you mind telling us what your project is about? It's a little disconcerting to see a gem of an 88 go under the knife, being so few good ones left.
bobobrazil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bobobrazilSend a Private Message to bobobrazilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im parting this 88 because im making Panteras replicas out of fieros. If you want Pantera body panels for your fiero let me know.
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please don't chop up that car!!! Why not sell it whole and find a beat up donor? You could get $7-9k for that car!

Here's an 86 for sale https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/099959.html

[This message has been edited by 87_special (edited 11-19-2021).]

eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll shoot you a message I could be very interested in a pantera body

Chris
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this PanteraScotty?
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located?
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 that has been converted over to a 3.8SC with a Muncey tranny and no body at the moment. It runs and is drivable as it sits just needs to be rebodied and finished. Fiero Rog mounts, aftermarket harness and more. Will sell as is or with body parts to finish it off as either a GT, Formula or use for building a kit car as is. If interested please email LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for HiRes pix and pricing. I always liked the Pantera and I may even be inclined to rebody my other 3.8SC 88 GT if interested. Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock