Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Fieronews is done. Selling my machines supplies and patterns

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Fieronews is done. Selling my machines supplies and patterns by Fiero Thomas
Started on: 09-05-2021 12:53 PM
Replies: 21 (1121 views)
Last post by: reinhart on 10-26-2021 05:58 AM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many people know I am now done making products for the Fiero. I am now selling everything including training to make these items. You will get everything I have but the website as I use the fieronew.net as my email hosting. Below is a short listine. If you have questions of intrested please let me know. You can make some good money with this. I am just not intrested to make things anymore.
Thank you for looking. I am no longer using these two machines and they work perfectly. They have paid for them selfs 10 times over. I am shutting down my home business as I have lost interest. I used one machine for sewing and the other for embroidery. You will get all my supplies and machines including stabilizer, thread, Bobbins, and a folding table that I worked on. They are very fast at 850 stitches a minute. I am firm on the price. I have samples that I can show you as well

1200.00 for everything

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1997 Mitsu 3000GT
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula
2020 Forte GT Turbo 2005 Chevy Avalabche

FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad news for a great product. Wish you well... and what was the price?

Bob

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Sad news for a great product. Wish you well... and what was the price?

Bob

Thank you and forgot to add the price. its there now

1200.00 for everything
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn. I just purchased a new Baby Lock machine for my wife and I paid a whole bunch more then that!

Thanks for your support of those of us in the FIERO world, good luck with the sale.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Damn. I just purchased a new Baby Lock machine for my wife and I paid a whole bunch more then that!

Thanks for your support of those of us in the FIERO world, good luck with the sale.

Thank you Steve. Baby Lock is really the best machine I think as well.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas... Sorry, I'm not in the market, but I wish you well, whatever direction you go.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Processing the possibilities......
Illinois to California........

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-06-2021).]

Chief08

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2021 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Repled

Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2021 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is now pending.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2021 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold. Thank you to all that were interested.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2021 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Russ purchased this, it found a good home
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2021 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant say who bought it but yes they have found a good home. I will let them chime in. Covers will be made again.

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1997 Mitsu 3000GT
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula
2020 Forte GT Turbo 2005 Chevy Avalabche

FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2021 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the big secret? I'm assuming the buyer bought to continue making these and not just toss the equipment under a tarp in the garage.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reinhart:

What's the big secret? I'm assuming the buyer bought to continue making these and not just toss the equipment under a tarp in the garage.

its called privacy and when they are ready to tart selling them agin they will let everyone know.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was surprised when I saw Tom's post. But after speaking with him I understand his decision. I am the one who purchased everything. Tom and I will get together very soon and when I have everything ready, the covers will be available again, with the same quality that everyone is used to when Tom has made them
I'm looking forward to making these for the Fiero community and adding them to my other products

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com
Facebook page Fiero Custom Parts

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations to the both of you!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom came in Saturday and dropped off everything. We had a great visit and Tom explained the machines, patterns, etc. with the short time we had. It was nice to meet him and spend the time. I'm still learning the embroidery machines and I can see why Tom purchased them. The quality of the stitching is outstanding. The spare tire covers are now available and up for sale on my website at RWUpholstery as of this morning. I hated to see him leave the business, but grateful to him to allow me step in to fill the void.

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com
Facebook page Fiero Custom Parts

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Russ bought them you are guaranteed to be receiving the same high standard products as before!!!!!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Tom came in Saturday and dropped off everything. We had a great visit and Tom explained the machines, patterns, etc. with the short time we had. It was nice to meet him and spend the time. I'm still learning the embroidery machines and I can see why Tom purchased them. The quality of the stitching is outstanding. The spare tire covers are now available and up for sale on my website at RWUpholstery as of this morning. I hated to see him leave the business, but grateful to him to allow me step in to fill the void.

Russ

Russ,
Wish I had seen this before you did. It is, what it is. Check your PMs. I believe I have an opportunity for you.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2021 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

I was surprised when I saw Tom's post. But after speaking with him I understand his decision. I am the one who purchased everything. Tom and I will get together very soon and when I have everything ready, the covers will be available again, with the same quality that everyone is used to when Tom has made them
I'm looking forward to making these for the Fiero community and adding them to my other products

Russ

Awesome. Glad you took this on. Now we just need a good Fiero guy to take over Rodney's business.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock