Time to sell everything by TXOPIE
Started on: 03-30-2021 10:58 AM
Replies: 43 (2576 views)
Last post by: ChuckLS1 on 05-01-2021 10:34 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howdy Everyone,

It has been years I have been on the forums. My wife's health has put an end to all my Fiero stuff.
I have cars and parts just rotting away. Barbie, BluDrm and ReMera have been seen better days and will all need exterior love at this point after sitting outside for the past several years.
I have lots of parts and several motors I need to sell off and let someone else enjoy.

If there is something you are looking for...PM and ask.

I am willing to let Barbie, BluDrm and the ReMera go for very reasonable price.
I also have Jerry's 3.4 Turbo....very solid setup...drop in ready...this will be fair market price....no extra miles since was sold to me:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092896.html

I just need to get all of this to someone who has time and can enjoy it.
Anyways this kind of depressing but needs to get done.

I would like to have cleared out all my Fiero stuff by the end of summer if possible.

Thanks

TXOPIE

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-30-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ra11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ra11Send a Private Message to ra11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps I can kick matters off: interested in a Re-Mera perhaps: any images you can share please?
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the first $3,000.00 cash for BluDrm...it will need to be repainted...but there is an absurd amounts of money in that car.

3800 Series II Supercharged factory with less than 20K original miles on the engine paired with a 5 Speed.

Custom RIMs from BRZ and so so much more....go check out my build page.

She needs a little love, body cleanup and repaint...but someone will be so far ahead.

No ...it was not in an accident...figure someone is gong to ask about all the scratches...I know everyone is going to cry...but the dogs have chewed up stuff....too over whelmed with Kathy's health issues.

[img]http://images.fierof orum.com/userimages/TXOPIE/20210330_121545.jpg[/img]

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an extremely fair price for that car (dog chewed or not). Please continue to take care of yourself and your wife.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I will take the first $3,000.00 cash for BluDrm...it will need to be repainted...but there is an absurd amounts of money in that car.

3800 Series II Supercharged factory with less than 20K original miles on the engine paired with a 5 Speed.

Custom RIMs from BRZ and so so much more....go check out my build page.

She needs a little love, body cleanup and repaint...but someone will be so far ahead.

No ...it was not in an accident...figure someone is gong to ask about all the scratches...I know everyone is going to cry...but the dogs have chewed up stuff....too over whelmed with Kathy's health issues.

[img]http://images.fierof orum.com/userimages/TXOPIE/20210330_121545.jpg[/img]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If that dash is from Rob (Amida), you're practically giving that car away to some lucky person.
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Howdy Everyone,

It has been years I have been on the forums. My wife's health has put an end to all my Fiero stuff.
I have cars and parts just rotting away. Barbie, BluDrm and ReMera have been seen better days and will all need exterior love at this point after sitting outside for the past several years.
I have lots of parts and several motors I need to sell off and let someone else enjoy.

If there is something you are looking for...PM and ask.

I am willing to let Barbie, BluDrm and the ReMera go for very reasonable price.
I also have Jerry's 3.4 Turbo....very solid setup...drop in ready...this will be fair market price....no extra miles since was sold to me:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092896.html

I just need to get all of this to someone who has time and can enjoy it.
Anyways this kind of depressing but needs to get done.

I would like to have cleared out all my Fiero stuff by the end of summer if possible.

Thanks

TXOPIE

post pics of REMera also when I do a search everything for mera comes up so its difficult to search for.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2021 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

If that dash is from Rob (Amida), you're practically giving that car away to some lucky person.

It is. W/ Mr. Mikes seats. I'm tempted to make the trip halfway across the country for those items alone as I need both.

Pretty sure that's a MOMO steering wheel too.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 03-30-2021).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread should have most of the details for all the cars.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000140.html
PFF
System Bot
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post some pics of the trunk corners? is there reason why you have not moved the car away from the green growth which can cause rust faster than you can say rust?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dealing with too many issues..cars too a back seat and still have no space in the storage buildings.

This is why i am trying to get this all off to good homes.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for it all?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$10k cash...takes everything....several engines, perfect 88 cradle and the list goes on....

Howdy Tom.....I miss everyone!

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the 3.4 turbo I sent you a text earlier about it
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Barbie - 88 GT 5 speed Needs clutch replaced, body & fresh paint. Interior is 9.5 out of 10....will get interior shots later:

ReMera - 88 GT automatic with T-TOPs 2.8 Turbo...will get interior shots later:

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the BluDrm. Hit me back up on PM please.
cmd88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmd88Send a Private Message to cmd88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perfect 88 cradle? Is that for GT or 4cyl auto trans?

cmd88

[This message has been edited by cmd88 (edited 04-01-2021).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took a few random shots around the cave...need to dig other things out and get into the shipping containers.

(2) pairs of corvette exhaust tips:

Zero mile DOHC:

Custom suspension coil over and lower arm parts:

Random other parts:

I believe I have at least 2 shelves worth of Fiero parts stashed away in there...more to come...maybe as late as this weekend.
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$10k cash...takes everything....several engines, perfect 88 cradle and the list goes on....

Howdy Tom.....I miss everyone!

We miss you too. It’s been a long time.

Man, very very tempting...
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2021 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the story of the name on ReMera? Search showed zero results for "remera" and "ReMera", but I know they are there somewhere.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Took a few random shots around the cave...need to dig other things out and get into the shipping containers.

=

Custom suspension coil over and lower arm parts:

I believe I have at least 2 shelves worth of Fiero parts stashed away in there...more to come...maybe as late as this weekend.

How much you looking to get for this? Do you know which year(s) it's for?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RandomTask ...I need to figure it out. I had so many different projects and parts going before Kathy's health issues.

There was an outfit that made these units...I need to see if I can find them and help figure put what year and setup.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
sourmash.... Re-Mera was a one-off tribute car I did to the Mera.
The Mera were based off the 308 and the ReMera is off a 328.

Did a lot of customization to make it right:

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RandomTask ...I need to figure it out. I had so many different projects and parts going before Kathy's health issues.

There was an outfit that made these units...I need to see if I can find them and help figure put what year and setup.

Those tubular a-arm/coil over setup is for the 84-87. Definitely not an 88 setup.
Lafiero357

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lafiero357Send a Private Message to Lafiero357Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you are able to nurse your wife to better health . I am sending you a pm
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 88 seats?
fierogt455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE,

You have a pm.
fierogt455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogt455

282 posts
Member since Jun 2004
TXOPIE,

You have a pm.
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What price are you asking for the ReMera?
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
brandosfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandosfieroSend a Private Message to brandosfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these in texas?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ReMera is SOLD and gone:

Barbie is SOLD and will be picked up in the next few weeks.

BluDrm is still open for grabs.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-03-2021).]

Lafiero357

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lafiero357Send a Private Message to Lafiero357Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone PayPal me a deposit on BluDrm last night.

So as of now BluDrm, ReMera, Barbie, and the 3.4 turbo all sold.

I will be working on a list of parts over the next week.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-04-2021).]

DefenderMG23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefenderMG23Send a Private Message to DefenderMG23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TX Opie,

I joined the sight and saw your post just after you last spoke about your situation in I want to say ‘19. You’re still in my prayers continuing forward because I am dealing with some underlying issues myself. Stay strong and continue to pass the love to your family. Will be looking forward for your listing.
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the custom suspension gear still available and are you willing to ship?
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you make those stick-on badges and the metal cut-out with the Pegasus profile?

If not, can you tell me who did? I'd like to talk with them about getting some stuff with the Pegasus profile. Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock