Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11053 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for a good one!!!!!!! I’d like one to match the 88GT, monsoon with the 7 band equalizer,with the mods and plug in adaptors please.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-27-2022).]

IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2022 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are going to be taking her to Hairball on Feb 12th. Love to have one installed and looking all beautiful.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is ordered up. Pics on the install to come!
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available $165 shipped including adapters. [SOLD]

The MONSOON version .....

Has the full function auxiliary input which allows you to control a factory CD changer.
Aux input can accept audio from another source (XM, iPod, etc) if you have a 9-pin auxiliary input adapter.

Originally part of the Monsoon sound system, but the rest of the system is not required.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 02-05-2022).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill take that one too Tom!!!!!!
Funds sent via paypal.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 02-04-2022).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2022 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something different Pontiac Mid 90s Radio 5 Band Equalizer Cassette Player Stereo (not modified) shipped with adapters $150 .(SOLD)

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 02-24-2022).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2022 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available $155 shipped including adapters.

The MONSOON version .....

Has the full function auxiliary input which allows you to control a factory CD changer.
Aux input can accept audio from another source (XM, iPod, etc) if you have a 9-pin auxiliary input adapter.

Originally part of the Monsoon sound system, but the rest of the system is not required.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2023 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom,

Can you modify a Monsoon with the AUX port in the rear? If yes, I would like one with adapters sent to an APO AE address (Germany).

Send me a PM with costs please.

Thnx!

\D

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now in Europe and driving a Fiero again!

Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously, there is no more activity regarding this post/thread. :-(
Does anyone have any info regarding this subject?

Thnx!

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now in Europe and driving a Fiero again!

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2023 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can still get them. I sent mine and had a bluetooth added from a different vendor. Its perfect!!!!
PFF
System Bot
Steves88Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2023 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steves88FormulaSend a Private Message to Steves88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Tom,

Any more of the monsoon with cd available?

Thanks.
rebeck02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2023 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rebeck02Send a Private Message to rebeck02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom, I am looking for one as well. If you happen to have another one after Steves88Formula, I am interested in buying one. Thank you. reb (Roger)
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of Tom's monsoon radios with the CD that I will be selling soon. Going to a double din set up. If interested shoot me a pm
fifthorkid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2023 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fifthorkidSend a Private Message to fifthorkidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by predmeister:

I have one of Tom's monsoon radios with the CD that I will be selling soon. Going to a double din set up. If interested shoot me a pm

Hi, do you still have this available?
Jim Jimenez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2023 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim JimenezSend a Private Message to Jim JimenezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple AM/FM/CD/EQ radios that you can use as cores. They both have display or volume control issues, but they are cheap, like say $25. each?

Interested?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock