Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11010 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the camaro /monsoon/ blueish tinted you had April 19th..please

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero. [SOLD]

[/QUOTE]

IP: Logged
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2020 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

I'm looking for the camaro /monsoon/ blueish tinted you had April 19th..please

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero. [SOLD]

[/QUOTE]

PM sent ....
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, [SOLD] shipped including adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 06-03-2020).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 shipped including adapters.

This would be perfect for my new formula, which is missing the radio. Is it possible to have the aux port in the back?

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 05-31-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters. [SOLD]

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 06-08-2020).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters.

I will take it. Please Pm pay pal info.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I will take it. Please Pm pay pal info.

PM sent
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

Payment and address info sent.
Thanks
Jeff
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2020 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it this morning. Installed this afternoon. Works great.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something different a Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $120 including adapters for the Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2020 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

Another Monsoon is available this one for $140 shipped with adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-12-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 .. SOLD .. shipped including adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-19-2020).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Tom, I sent you a pm.

Thanks

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 shipped including adapters.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

Sorry but that one is sold .... but I have an identical one available at the same price.
Jwach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JwachSend a Private Message to JwachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in one for my 86 se!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple 7 band equalizer CD stereos available to ship at $120 each shipped with adapters.
PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
This is a duplicate post from another thread titled "Anybody Still Doing..".

Fiero Tom, I was wondering if this mod is also possible on a similar radio out of a 2000 Corvette. The radio in question works with a trunk mounted CD changer and has a button labeled AUX. Also, are you able to service the integral CD payer? Mine has trouble taking in and ejecting a disk? My radio is identical to some pictured here but instead of the Monsoon logo, mine says Delco Electronics.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2020 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PePe-LePu_For_2:

Tom,
This is a duplicate post from another thread titled "Anybody Still Doing..".

Fiero Tom, I was wondering if this mod is also possible on a similar radio out of a 2000 Corvette. The radio in question works with a trunk mounted CD changer and has a button labeled AUX. Also, are you able to service the integral CD payer? Mine has trouble taking in and ejecting a disk? My radio is identical to some pictured here but instead of the Monsoon logo, mine says Delco Electronics.

Can do on both ... PM for details.

Big-Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a couple 7 band equalizer CD stereos available to ship at $120 each shipped with adapters.

Would these happen to have the aux cord jack on the front like some of the previously pictured?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big-Kid:

Would these happen to have the aux cord jack on the front like some of the previously pictured?

Yes they are see photo.

PFF
System Bot
Big-Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes they are see photo.

Can you PM me the PayPal link if you have one still available. I would like to get one.
RSJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RSJRSend a Private Message to RSJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also looking to buy a radio. Do you have any more?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2021 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RSJR:

I am also looking to buy a radio. Do you have any more?

Sent PM.
tpaz198

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tpaz198Send a Private Message to tpaz198Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more radios? I'm interested

------------------
Thomas C Palazzolo

Number4Ohio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Number4OhioSend a Private Message to Number4OhioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you mod an original 84-88 am/fm/cassette unit and add an aux input? Thanks.
swing69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed my “Tom” radio! It’s in my 88. 2 things that I encountered:

1). New radio ears need to be narrowed and holes opened to match the existing radio mount drill holes
2). New radio ears are 1/4 or so forward of the stock. I just needed to shim the radio out so the radio face is flush with the console face.

Just those 2 installation notes. The radio? works perfectly! aux? works perfectly! an OEM pontiac radio in my Pontiac! looks like it belongs.

Mike

[This message has been edited by swing69 (edited 03-16-2021).]

Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom, sent you a PM

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

Number4Ohio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Number4OhioSend a Private Message to Number4OhioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m adding our big thumbs-up to others who’ve said good things about Fiero Tom. He just modded two radios for us: excellent workmanship and very clear about what could and couldn’t be done. Thanks again Tom! 👍👍👍
vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy seems too good to be true! For sure let us know if you have any more available. Wife interested to keep her 'stock' look with an AUX port.
Thanks so much!
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any stereos available on ?
PFF
System Bot
AV8ER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AV8ERSend a Private Message to AV8EREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The MONSOON version .....

Has the full function auxiliary input which allows you to control a factory CD changer.
Aux input can accept audio from another source (XM, iPod, etc) if you have a 9-pin auxiliary input adapter.

Originally part of the Monsoon sound system, but the rest of the system is not required.

https://replacementradios.c...004em-cdc-p-73.html?

Hello Tom,

I have found one of these radios and want to add an aux input device to add a Bluetooth dongle. This is the device https://www.sonicelectronix...PXDX.html?afg=remove I have also found the adapter to connect it to the nine pin on the radio. My question is; will the CD/PLAY button play from the AUX device?

V/R,

Dave
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a one 7 band equalizer CD stereo available to ship at $100 shipped with adapters, this one is in good condition.
RSJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RSJRSend a Private Message to RSJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a one 7 band equalizer CD stereo available to ship at $100 shipped with adapters, this one is in good condition.

sold! I can't believe I showed up to this thread after many months to find this posted today!

PM me the paypal pls.

Bob
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My latest stereo available, Delco CD Player $125 price includes adapters and shipping.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-31-2021).]

87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2021 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the Monsoon! I'll shoot you a PM for payment info.
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2021 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to be next in line to buy Monsoon CD, 7 HD eq, please!

PM Sent

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2021 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also waiting on a monsoon. I sent a PM about 6 months ago.Let me know this time please.

87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

I'll take the Monsoon! I'll shoot you a PM for payment info.

Payment sent. Replied to your PM with my shipping information.
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom you have a PM.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock