Putting feelers out on my '85 SE by rice.1
Started on: 06-12-2016 01:38 PM
Replies: 11 (714 views)
Last post by: rice.1 on 03-28-2018 04:06 PM
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am considering selling my 1985 Fiero SE. We have the opportunity to purchase a vehicle that my wife has always wanted, and I would like to sell one of my toys to make it happen for her.

The pictures of the Fiero can be seen here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095367.html

I believe the mileage is around 94k at the moment. It just got a tune up (kit from TFS) and a new alternator. It runs really well. I've added to the records of work that was done prior to my getting it.

I'm asking $3,300 right now. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero has been listed on Craigslist.

http://bloomington.craigsli.../cto/5676636195.html
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to see if there is any interest. It's not on Craigslist. Will try to put on Facebook to sell come spring. Just started it up again about a week ago and started, no problems. Keeping it garaged to keep off the salty roads. Make me an offer if interested!
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump price lowered to $3000
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Price lowered to $2,500
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
might be able to eBay that Hulki signed bottle... make sure to put that in the CL ad if you do it that way. Best luck

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, that's been replaced. I have an updated post on Facebook and that's not included. That's for the collection.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm at the point where I'll consider offers. I need to sell it. Too much going on in my life and this is one more distraction. I drove it this past weekend and it's running well. Just needs brakes bled.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, time again to try and get this sold.

Had to jump it last weekend, ran for about 10 minutes. I shut it off long enough to check my blower resistors, and when I went to start it again, it was dead. I suspect the battery needs replaced. It has a new alternator. But I'd really like to get it sold. I could use the room in the garage, and funds for my other Fiero project.

Would still like $2500, but I can be flexible. It's a solid car, but I have no intentions of driving it much, if at all this summer.
PFF
System Bot
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock