88 Fiero w/ 3800 SC Series 2 Project car $2500 by Corpsmen Ed
Started on: 03-19-2016 08:19 PM
Replies: 2 (714 views)
Last post by: Corpsmen Ed on 03-20-2016 06:57 PM
Corpsmen Ed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My loss is your gain. I am selling my project. Beside working full-time, I am also going back to school and trying to start my own side business, and have no money or time to finish it.

For sale is my 88 Fiero. It has bee stripped down, rust removed, coated with the good stuff. I still have most of the original parts. I also have a 3800 SC Series 2 with HD Auto out of a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. I have purchased and install many new parts (mostly front suspensions stuff). See my build for pics and details.

[url=]https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/125458.html[/url]

This sale is for EVERYTHING. I am not interested in parting it out or selling bits and pieces, as that would be too sad. So don'the ask.

First $2500 gets it all. PM me if interested. Or call or text at number listed in build.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1125rider

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1125riderSend a Private Message to 1125riderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you don't want to part it out, but if it comes down to that I would be interested in the 3800 sc and trans. Also your link is not working.
Corpsmen Ed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock