Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Cleaning out storage, many wanted Fastback GT, conversion and hard to find parts! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Cleaning out storage, many wanted Fastback GT, conversion and hard to find parts! by XgovernmentAgent
Started on: 04-30-2015 01:53 AM
Replies: 52 (1215 views)
Last post by: tshark on 05-08-2015 11:24 AM
XgovernmentAgent

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my Fiero a few years ago and I am cleaning out my storage for moving. I have a few wanted parts that I would rather pass on than to trash. Some new parts from RD and/or TFS that I never installed and some upgrade parts. Forgive any inaccuracies, my memory is a bit foggy on some things. These are all 84-87 compatible parts.

Look at new listing here

[This message has been edited by XgovernmentAgent (edited 05-04-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XgovernmentAgent:

(x2) Aux gauge pods w/ surrounds & bezels- $20
Digital Cruise module, the correct one for 3800 swap- $15
Firebird BCM - $20
Driver/Pass new door lock buttons $15
RetainedAccessoryPower Module from F-body $5]
Factory sub box w/ polyfill $10
Recall Decklid strips $10 each
Door hinge pin kit, for one door - $15

If either aux gauge pods are gray and in good condition (including screw holes), I'm interested.
I can always use an extra digital cruise module.
What's the number/lettering on the Firebird BCM? I know which one I want but I'm not around that info right now. Consider me probably interested.
Door lock buttons? For the power locks?
I was under the impression (per Oliver Shultz) that the RAP was part of the Firebird BCM. No?
Anything wrong with the sub box?
Are the recall strips complete, ready to install?
Anything else needed for the hinge kit? Is it just the pin or the bushing, too?

Put me down as tentatively interested in this list pending a response to my questions. BTW, where do you live?
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2015 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the digital cruise assembly also and a few other parts. You will have pm. Thanks
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Adjustso3

453 posts
Member since May 2014
I guess I'm second in line for these needed parts that are missing or broken on my 87. 3800 cruise, TB heat shield, o rings, lock and unlock buttons ( mine are gone ) , aux gauge pod ( mines melted ), the ignition switch, SS brake lines. Pm sent
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will PM everyone with shipping prices later in the day. Paypal or cash in person are the only forms of accepted payments.
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will PM everyone with shipping prices later in the day. Paypal or cash in person are the only forms of accepted payments.

I have not received a PM from you. I'll check again in the morning. I still need my questions answered, please. Adjustso3 can have the digital cruise module (assuming he's next in line). I just wanted a spare.

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM for a pcm and the gm pin tool.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TFS fueldoor flap - $10
GTP Supercharged Badges $5
3800 SCx TB heatshield $10
willing to pay $35 shipped?
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Monkeyman, I appreciate it. No PM to me yet.
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry everyone, I just got to the computer. My life takes up all my free time. I grabbed a bunch of small and medium flat rate boxes from the post office today. Later in the day Saturday I will package what I can. If everything per order will not fit in a medium box, I will have to step it up to a large flat rate box. I am rounding those shipping prices up to the nearest whole dollar. Small box $6, medium box $13, large box $18. My prices are firm. PMs will get replied to at a later moment. It is late, I need to sht shower and sleep to wake up and repeat. I will try to get back to everyones PMs tomorrow evening. Be patient please. Thank you.

EDIT: The aux gauges are sold as a pair, I cannot sell individually. I am moving into a 5th wheeler camper so my space is extremely limited. Everything Fiero must go

[This message has been edited by XgovernmentAgent (edited 05-01-2015).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the brake hoses. PM sent.
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for the:

GM Pin removal tool $5
Scratch Fix MED METALLIC RED touchup paint $5

Regards,
David

Sent PM as well.

[This message has been edited by TheDave (edited 05-01-2015).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the headlight control module if not already spoken for. Shipping to 95661. Just need total price including shipping and your paypal info.

Thanks

Also the radio / vent bezel if still available.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 05-01-2015).]

triads

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

I'll take the headlight control module if not already spoken for. Shipping to 95661. Just need total price including shipping and your paypal info.

Thanks

Also the radio / vent bezel if still available.

Sorry I should have posted my intent to purchase the module here as well. I sent him a PM about it yesterday morning, but it seems he hasn't replied to anyone yet.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EDIT: The aux gauges are sold as a pair, I cannot sell individually. I am moving into a 5th wheeler camper so my space is extremely limited. Everything Fiero must go

I'll take both. I can work out a deal with Adjusto3 later for one of them. No biggie.

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody received a PM for their requested parts ? I listed and sent a few PMs but haven't heard anything. Monkeyman, let me know if you want me to purchase both aux gauges or do you want to ?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

Has anybody received a PM for their requested parts ? I listed and sent a few PMs but haven't heard anything. Monkeyman, let me know if you want me to purchase both aux gauges or do you want to ?

I can. I've got a couple sets of gauges but no housings that are any good. All I really need is a gray housing. You can buy whatever's left for $120 (plus shipping) . j/k We'll figure it out later. I won't bend you over.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2015 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no pm yet..
a bunch of parts are going to cost more in those if it fits it ships boxes..
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for RD short shifter and badges if not already claimed.

Dwayne

------------------

mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they are not sold already, I will take the two gauge pod and the ignition switch. Please send me paypal address

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still haven't heard anything from the seller. Has anybody received a reply yet ?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrossum:

If they are not sold already, I will take the two gauge pod and the ignition switch. Please send me paypal address

I called dibs on the 2 gauge pods about 12 posts ago.

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

Still haven't heard anything from the seller. Has anybody received a reply yet ?

Not I. I get busy sometimes so I can understand a little delay. It's the weekend so maybe he's spending time with his wife and kids (or someone elses wife and kids...I don't judge).
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL ! Monkeyman
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2015 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pm'd about the a pillar pod, no reply..
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone get a reply?
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the brake hoses still available? PM'd about those.
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Did anyone get a reply?

on 4-30 I sent a PM for the headlight module, recall weather strips, ignition switch, GM pin tool, reflector, and bumper molding. I have not received a response. He must be really busy.

[This message has been edited by carguy8t8 (edited 05-04-2015).]

XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Life gets in the way. Online for the next 3 or so hours to fulfill orders. Replying to PMs now.
Remember, I am no t a business. I am a person who works with little free time. Those of you that know what it is like to have little free time should understand. Be patient.

Thank you for those of you that have been patient.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whew you're still Alive ! I was wondering if something bad happened. Good to see you're still with us. When you get a chance let me know what my total is. Thanks
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok everything is going to be pending at the moment. It seems like some things are missing or misplaced from moving. I will gather all requested in a box and sort them out and post back with the status.
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

XgovernmentAgent

322 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Looks likes have everything except the Rd shifter part
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

XgovernmentAgent

322 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I dont have much time to keep checking back and respond at the rate you are assuming I should be so I am listing all this on ebay. Much easier than having to go back and forth with emails, checking back and fighting with time.

I will post the ebay links here once listings have been completed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock