Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Cleaning out storage, many wanted Fastback GT, conversion and hard to find parts! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Cleaning out storage, many wanted Fastback GT, conversion and hard to find parts! by XgovernmentAgent
Started on: 04-30-2015 01:53 AM
Replies: 52 (1216 views)
Last post by: tshark on 05-08-2015 11:24 AM
XgovernmentAgent

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you would of went in order of who posted the items they were interested in it should of been a pretty simple sale. All your items would of been sold to about 3 members. You shouldn't post something for sale then sell it somewhere else. Sorry I bothered you with interest in your items. Good luck with your eBay sale.
IP: Logged
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tip.

Links of items for sale are at the top of page 2.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other members along with myself posted the items we were interested in. A couple of us even posted we would work a transaction among ourselves. I'll pass on the eBay listing and crazy shipping prices. Good luck
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2015 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do I get the feeling this thread was nothing more than a build up to an ebay link..

I get peoples lives are busy.. but .. it took longer to post the ebay ad's than to reply to pm's..
good luck

The 2 pod is cheaper new at the fiero store after ebays crazy shipping.. but someone bought it..

I know you don't have time, but you might want to put in the autometer ebay if it's electric or mechanical..
again good luck..

At least by Cliff a beer or two for wasting his bandwidth

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-05-2015).]

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal, I couldn't of said it any better myself !
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nevermind..........

[This message has been edited by flimbob (edited 05-05-2015).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, man! Not cool.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, lost interest in doing business with this seller (aka frequemcy_11618 in Oklahoma city, OK on ebay). Prices were hiked on ebay, too.

I agree with E.Furgal & Adjusto3.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-05-2015).]

TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree not cool but I will thank you for saving me a few bucks. I found the 2 items I was to purchase from you even cheaper on e-bay from someone else.

Regards,
David
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have refused delivery of the oil pressure gauge, as you declined to refund my money BEFORE you shipped it. As far as I'm concerned, You can stick it where it seems appropriate. You made a royal mess out of acquiring parts via the forum by posting everything on EBAY AFTER posting it here first. I know you will lose more money dealing with EBAY and Paypal than you would have selling/shipping thru the forum post. Do us a favor, post everything on EBAY from now on and stay out of the mall section.
PFF
System Bot
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry you grumpy old ****s, I am never getting into one of these poor ass prices of junk again. If your comprehend what I have said previously, you would get the hint I am never getting into Fiero's again. Enjoy being poor and staying poor by relying on junk for a main means of transportation. Consider this my resignation of this forum. Dump old fcks.

Sincerely,
Smarter and wiser than you
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XgovernmentAgent:

Don't worry you grumpy old ****s, I am never getting into one of these poor ass prices of junk again. If your comprehend what I have said previously, you would get the hint I am never getting into Fiero's again. Enjoy being poor and staying poor by relying on junk for a main means of transportation. Consider this my resignation of this forum. Dump old fcks.

Sincerely,
Smarter and wiser than you

Wow! Considering the bad grammar, ”smarter and wiser” is in doubt, at best.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock