Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: EMBRACE RACING DUAL BIXENON FLUSHMOUNT HEADLIGHTS (Group Buy: Feb 2015)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: EMBRACE RACING DUAL BIXENON FLUSHMOUNT HEADLIGHTS (Group Buy: Feb 2015) by doublec4
Started on: 02-16-2015 11:18 PM
Replies: 2 (706 views)
Last post by: doublec4 on 02-17-2015 02:43 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a few inquiries about these lights lately and I haven't made a batch in a while. Please post or pm me if you're interested! I will have this group buy open for the next week and I will be able to start construction immediately.

For those who are unfamiliar with these lights, keep reading and check out the pictures. These are revision 2 of the design. Improved aiming brackets for easier aiming, plus pre drilled lenses for more robust mounting.

Onto the details!

BOLT ON flush mount light kits for sale. These units use high quality projectors and HID lighting systems so you can finally see again at night in your Fiero!

NO CUTTING, NO FIBERGLASSING, NO DRILLING of your stock equipment so you can return to stock if you need to.

For those who have not seen them, and are interested in the build, take a moment to visit this thread:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087489.html

Let's start with a few pictures:

This is just the 2 outer lights on, with 3000K (gold) bulbs. The two inner lights provide a much wider angle of illumination because they are pushed forward more.

This is the very nice, uniform light spread with only 2 projectors on (inners), low beam, and 35W bulbs. So basically the lowest light output setting possible:

Here is the area of unlit space in front of the car (extremely minimum compared to all other Fiero flushmount kits)

I will try to get better pictures with a camera that does night shots better.

The price for a set in the group buy will be $430 US + shipping (Price has gone up $10 because of a few extra pieces of expensive hardware that is now included)

You would receive:

- 2 lenses (VERY durable, see video below) (CNC cut for precision fit)

- 2 buckets
- 2 aiming brackets
- 2 mounting brackets

- All hardware
- 4 Bixenon projectors (They accept H1 bulbs)

- 4 projector shrouds - "mini graphite" (smoked clear)

- Instructions

The kit comes unpainted and you would need to supply your own HID kits and wire them. Do not use 55W HID kits with these projectors! Buy the 35W kits, they are plenty bright especially with 4 lights on.

It's a time consuming process to make these so I really cannot offer to paint them for you, etc. They're not overly difficult to install. If you can turn a wrench you can install them. No modifications of your stock equipment!

So, let us begin another group buy!

Please post or pm me if you would like to secure a kit.

To get on the group buy list, I will require a $100 deposit upfront, and then you can pay the rest when the sets are ready to ship out. Turn around time is a couple of weeks (2-3). There is no price mark up on the projector lights and shrouds. You are getting them at cost.

Please PM me with your name, contact information, address, paypal info (I can do online bank transfer too)

Thank you! Please post any questions you may have

GROUP BUY PRICE $430 + shipping

Thank you guys again for all of your interest. It has helped inspire me to build these for the Fiero community!

More pictures here on customers vehicles etc.

http://embraceracing.com/flushmounts.html

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pics of the halo LED's? And where is the best place to buy and cost for the 35W HID's that are needed to finish the upgrade?
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a few more pictures on my web page for the lights (that show the optional halo lights in red and blue)

http://embraceracing.com/flushmounts.php

I found a few others as well when I was experimenting.

Hope that helps!

Also, the best place to buy the HID kits really depends on how much you want to spend. Ebay is cheap but you won't get a warranty. If they are dead on arrival the seller will probably replace them, but it's never a guarantee. I've had good luck with those kits personally.

There are other forum vendors here (Black Top Racing) that sell high quality kits. They come with a warranty from what I understand and you are supporting a community vendor. They are more expensive, but ultimately it is up to you

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 02-17-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock