Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800 SC Massive Performance Parts For Sale (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 SC Massive Performance Parts For Sale by fierogtx
Started on: 02-02-2015 06:50 PM
Replies: 67 (2303 views)
Last post by: fieroVAN on 03-17-2015 03:17 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi fiero brother i have a lot of performance parts for sale . IM LOCATE IN CANADA so take it into consideration for the shipping unfortunately i have too many projects and need to put money on the house so ... life is life. i spent many $$$ on it and lowball offer will not go anywhere so all of you know how value the parts have or you can go on intense and zzp and you will know how kind of money i put on it so here are the pic i will add more pic tomorrow but i will make the list and i will update it at each time i will find a parts that i forgot .Im locate in CANADA so Please dont write to me how it will cost to ship heads if you just have 50 $ to spend on the shipping you know its the weight and the size for the shipping so a cam is around 40 to ship and heads is around 75 each to ship so you have an idea. if you want insurance its your responsabilities to tell me that you want to spend for an insurance maybe you will have to pay border fee so if you want i can write you 100 $ for the value to not pay a big fee so its your respensability.
i will put a price tomorrow on items so you can pm me an offer thanks a lot

here are the list

1.Intense stage 1 x cam used but like brand new was just installed and was just turn with a ratchet on the engine stand Sold to Chrsmi1
2.Rollmaster double timing set was machined like the oem crank gear new was just installed Sold to Ps fiero
3.Intense Racing stage 3 Heads was bought used so dont know the condition but was inspected in an engine shop but you will need new valve seal and springs because spring have rust and not perfectly sure it will hold long time sold to Ps fiero
4.Comp cams OER lifters new was just installed 110 shipped
5.ZZP 3.2 pulley used but like new sold to Bake1782
6.ZZP 3.0 pulley new sold to Bake1782
7.ZZP 2.6 pulley new 45 shipped
8.1.8 Yella Terra Roller Rockers bought used dont know how many miles it have sold to doublec4
9.ZZP Fuel Log L67 Style with the regulator bought used dont know how many miles it have sold to Ps fiero
10. Northstar Throttle Body used sold to doublec4
11.LQ4 MAF ???? used ( i think its a LQ4 or maybe 85 MM MAF ) someone will chime in with the pic i have sold to doublec4
12.N* Throttle body adapter plate for the gen V sold to doublec4
13.ZZP machined oil pump Cover just the machined plate not the entire cover too heavey too ship Sold to Ps fiero
14.ZZP Ported Rear Manifold bought used and will need a new o2 bung the seller tell me that the threads for the o2 sensor are stripped 85 shipped
15.ZZP Powerlog sold to gtoformula
16.Flowtech Afterburner muffler
17.Powerbond 8rib balancer with ribbed pulley 110 shipped
18.Gen V Supercharger sold to Bake1782
19.Various gasket that was just installed and torqued like the lim gasket supercharger gasket
20.Various stock parts for the 3800
21.Sunbird turbo cluster sold to TXOPIE
22.ZZP Hub 30 shipped
23.ZZP puller 85 shipped

[This message has been edited by fierogtx (edited 02-21-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the yellow terra roller rockers + everything needed for the larger throttle body?

Thanks!

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

How much for the yellow terra roller rockers + everything needed for the larger throttle body?

Thanks!

n* tb, adapter plate,MAF and yella terra kit ?????

gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the power log. How much shipped to 75077? Old style or newer stainless model?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dibs on the Sunbird turbo cluster please and Thank You!
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

Correct, let me know what you would like for each.

Thank you
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent on YT's
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
timing chain? Shipped to 32708...
Ps fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ps fieroSend a Private Message to Ps fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in #2 rollmaster double timing set an #9 ZZP fuel log L67 #13 oil cover, what are the prices and shipping to 92262 zip code?
Also how much are you asking for the cylinder heads

[This message has been edited by Ps fiero (edited 02-03-2015).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howmuch for the Fuel Rail??
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM Sent.

I'm interested in the Hub, Gen V, N Star, Rockers etc depending on prices. Thanks
Shipping is to 60431
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the low-mount alternator bracket if it's being sold seperately.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohhh whoops.....I need a Gen III sorry

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-03-2015).]

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pm sent
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by gtoformula:

Dibs on the power log. How much shipped to 75077? Old style or newer stainless model?

i think its the newer style because they seem pretty quality and not the older like style they looked less quality
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

timing chain? Shipped to 32708...

do you want the machined oil pump cover with it ?????? i think i will sell togheter to not keep with the machined oil pump cover
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by Ps fiero:

Interested in #2 rollmaster double timing set an #9 ZZP fuel log L67 #13 oil cover, what are the prices and shipping to 92262 zip code?

foe the heads i was thinking for 800 shipped it cost me 150 to ship that and you will need to change the valvespring and valve seal . the valvespring is a little rusted and me personnaly its was my intention to change it for new . these heads retasil at 1800 new + shipping
pm me an good offer for what you want and i will think if i can do a package deals
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
all pm reply
Ps fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ps fieroSend a Private Message to Ps fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ps fiero:

i pm you thanks
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a lot of nice parts you are selling
Ps fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ps fieroSend a Private Message to Ps fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pm you please let me know.
aye_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aye_bSend a Private Message to aye_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are the rockers and the supercharger gasket
Ps fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ps fieroSend a Private Message to Ps fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please let me know
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

That is a lot of nice parts you are selling

thanks a lot i spend many $ on it
bachert24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bachert24Send a Private Message to bachert24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on the hold

[This message has been edited by fierogtx (edited 02-05-2015).]

bachert24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bachert24Send a Private Message to bachert24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

on the hold

$225 shipped on the cam sounds about perfect. I live in Michigan so shipping to me shouldn't be too bad. If you wanna go with it let me know asap. I can pay anytime.

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied to your pm but haven't heard back...

I'm still interested in those parts

Thanks!
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still waiting for your reply. I am interested in the sc, lim, tb, maf, hub and puller.
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtx,
I'm somewhat confused. Perhaps it is due to a difference between our languages. This is not meant as a criticism ... just a potential reality. We have swapped a couple of pm's regarding your powerlog, but now you have posted a different price in this open thread. I provided my email address for PayPal, but didn't hear back from you afterwards. I am still interested, but not sure you would sell it to me or if it is being offered to the forum in general. Please send me a reply pm to confirm.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My local post office is pretty good about letting me bring in parts boxed up with the persons zip or area code and giving me a price on shipping with out actually shipping them or if you accurately measure the box and weigh it they can also give you an idea on what shipping costs will be.
Bake1782

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bake1782Send a Private Message to Bake1782Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm'd revised want list!
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtoformula:

fierogtx,
I'm somewhat confused. Perhaps it is due to a difference between our languages. This is not meant as a criticism ... just a potential reality. We have swapped a couple of pm's regarding your powerlog, but now you have posted a different price in this open thread. I provided my email address for PayPal, but didn't hear back from you afterwards. I am still interested, but not sure you would sell it to me or if it is being offered to the forum in general. Please send me a reply pm to confirm.

i received so many pms that im a little confused if i gave you a price i will respect it and will try to find a box not too big for the shipping to not just pay the shipping price but for now i dont want to steal people and dont want to sale for just the price of shipping. i will not send you an invoice without finding a box when i will send the invoice i will be ready to ship . andd yes i speek french and not perfectly english.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also received a pm with a price that doesn't match what you listed above. However, I made you an offer and it just so happens that its right in line with your above prices.

Please pm me back, I'd like to take the items I asked you about
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. I sent you another PM. Just let me know what's fair with shipping. No problem with French and not being perfect with English. Down here in Texas we arent always perfect with English either.

i received so many pms that im a little confused if i gave you a price i will respect it and will try to find a box not too big for the shipping to not just pay the shipping price but for now i dont want to steal people and dont want to sale for just the price of shipping. i will not send you an invoice without finding a box when i will send the invoice i will be ready to ship . andd yes i speek french and not perfectly english.

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on pictures of the weld for the low-mount alternator bracket and verification of acceptable offer with shipping to 77407.

Thanks.
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. Inadvertent double post.

[This message has been edited by gtoformula (edited 02-07-2015).]

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Still waiting on pictures of the weld for the low-mount alternator bracket and verification of acceptable offer with shipping to 77407.

Thanks.

sorry being very busy and have a lot of pm so will try to take it today i need to go at the hospital because the girlfriends grand mother dont feel very good so will try to take the pics tonight
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock