Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800 SC Massive Performance Parts For Sale (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 SC Massive Performance Parts For Sale by fierogtx
Started on: 02-02-2015 06:50 PM
Replies: 67 (2316 views)
Last post by: fieroVAN on 03-17-2015 03:17 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I also received a pm with a price that doesn't match what you listed above. However, I made you an offer and it just so happens that its right in line with your above prices.

Please pm me back, I'd like to take the items I asked you about

i not forgot you will contact tonight need to go at the hospital and will contact others tonight
IP: Logged
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Still waiting on pictures of the weld for the low-mount alternator bracket and verification of acceptable offer with shipping to 77407.

Thanks.

i added pic alternator not included i grind a small area because it was a small interference with the timing cover

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm returned
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paid!
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via PayPal.

Asked you about some more parts in a PM.

Thanks
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent via PayPal.

Asked you about some more parts in a PM.

Thanks

payment received check your pm
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my parts today, looks great, thanks!
Fieroeddie

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Got my parts today, looks great, thanks!

no problem good to do business with you

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by Fieroeddie:

PM sent

replied

PFF
System Bot
Bake1782

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bake1782Send a Private Message to Bake1782Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gen V supercharger
ZZP 3.2 Pulley
ZZP 3.0 Pulley
Gen V Supercharger
ZZP Hub

Paid for.

thank you!
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Power log arrived today. Looks great. Thanks for shipping so quickly.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtoformula:

Power log arrived today. Looks great. Thanks for shipping so quickly.

thanks a lot i really try to ship it the more faster that i can but very busy this time and i was lucky for you i had already the box when i bought it so it was more easy for you . thanks a lot your a good buyer
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by Bake1782:

Gen V supercharger
ZZP 3.2 Pulley
ZZP 3.0 Pulley
Gen V Supercharger
ZZP Hub

Paid for.
thank you!

payment received check your pm

[This message has been edited by fierogtx (edited 02-16-2015).]

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
sorry for the delay needed to took a break during the valentines day you know for what reason
Chrsmi1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chrsmi1Send a Private Message to Chrsmi1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm'ed
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
replied
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
added new pic of the cam because many ask me to post it
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all items will be ship this morning and will try to send you the tracking number i work this night so if i dont have the time will send you the tracking number friday
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Part received but box was damaged/ripped open. My wife will get pictures for you to make sure nothing was damaged, I'm working overseas at the moment and can't inspect the package myself.

Thanks for the prompt shipment.
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UPDATE:

Part received but box was damaged/ripped open. My wife will get pictures for you to make sure nothing was damaged, I'm working overseas at the moment and can't inspect the package myself.

Thanks for the prompt shipment.

it really suck maybe its the border employee that they opened to inspect it i really hope that its is not damaged let me know if it is ok when you will check it
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

All appears ok. It looks like one of the pointed parts poked it's way out of the box and that it wasn't actually a postal employee being nosey.

Doesn't appear to be any damage in the pictures my wife sent so I think we are good to go. You sent 4 bolts correct?

Thanks again for the part.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UPDATE:

All appears ok. It looks like one of the pointed parts poked it's way out of the box and that it wasn't actually a postal employee being nosey.

Doesn't appear to be any damage in the pictures my wife sent so I think we are good to go. You sent 4 bolts correct?

Thanks again for the part.

i think i sent you 4 bolts you ask me to send the bolts and i try to find all the bolts for it but dont sure you have all it was already removed when you ask me so i dont remember. thanks a lot and if you find anything let me know . thanks a lot

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
price reduced for the lifters
Bake1782

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bake1782Send a Private Message to Bake1782Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for great seller!
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bake1782:

Bump for great seller!

thanks a lot your a great buyer
fieroVAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi you got a PM
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock