1988 Pontiac Fiero GT V6 5-speed - 68K original miles by Brygida Fieros
Started on: 01-08-2015 01:10 PM
Replies: 12 (1129 views)
Last post by: gmctyphoon1992 on 01-19-2015 02:09 PM
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE... $4,995 for V6 5-speed classic mid-engine sports car! Bring me a buyer and get $100 referral fee TODAY!!!
For more info and photos go to:
http://miami.craigslist.org.../cto/4786184003.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car got the weatherstripping you stole from a member, the one you tried to scam me out of parts for? Or is this another scam like your wtb threads?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a nice $2500 GT ya got there.
GLWS - YNI
Adamdiz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdamdizSend a Private Message to AdamdizEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, just read that thread. That sucked.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069721.html

Originally posted by 94blackbird:

This car got the weatherstripping you stole from a member, the one you tried to scam me out of parts for? Or is this another scam like your wtb threads?

jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not cool at all.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this person is cluttering up all the fiero sites with this sale offering $100 referral fee. put it on ebay with no reserve and sell it already. The Fiero community knows it's for sale.
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SELL IT FOR ME... $100 referral fee...

If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL... otherwise, try to sell the car for me.

Weatherstrip BS is way passed us... it was sent to my mechanic in UNUSED condition and shipped back to the Seller for FULL REFUND issued thru PayPal.
For ALL of you that have not gone beyond that - IF YOU ARE STUCK in the past... that's your problem. Please don't badger my posts if you don't have anything nice to say!

THANK YOU!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not cluttering your thread, simply giving you a realistic valuation on your car.
Some time spent on cleaning, painting and detailing would go a long way in selling your car.
As pictured, its worth about $2500.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero community is great. We look out for each other. We're always willing to help, and we have long memories. It's great dealing with members who are honest, upstanding, and fair. These people are the best to deal with, and the type of people I like to represent and be associated with. Fortunately, this is the majority of the Fiero community I've met.

As for cars for sale, the condition, options, seller, year, model, etc help determine value. Regardless of what a car may have earned in a show years ago, current conditions are far more important.
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2015 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give you $1500 for it
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the dog is cute................jus sayin
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ad mentions the AC was just charged. How long will it last before needing to be recharged again?
gmctyphoon1992

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nasty valid disputes of fraud were placed against this person over simple weatherstripping, probably not a good idea to buy an entire car from this person either.

Brygida Fieros, as a friendly suggestion, your probably better off selling to someone on eBay or another car auction site because forum members are very hesitant to spend money when shady deals have gone on in your past whether you were in the right or wrong.

Edited for objectivity

[This message has been edited by gmctyphoon1992 (edited 01-19-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock