SUNROOF WEATHERSTRIP NEEDED by Brygida Fieros
Started on: 07-21-2014 08:27 PM
Replies: 36 (1334 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 08-17-2014 11:29 AM
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Lovers,

Anyone got an extra sunroof weatherstrip NEW or USED in good shape? MY red 88GT needs it...sunroof leaking like crazy....
If I can't find one on here soon - would have to spend the extra $$$ with Fiero Store.
HELP! Anyone out there with junk parts cars.... or bunch of parts in storage.... Let me hear you....
My seat is getting WET and so is my butt.....NEED THE SUNROOF WEATHERSTRIP...
Post pics or email me BrygidaT@yahoo.com

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Brygida Fieros (edited 08-05-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have one in really good shape. It's in my storage so I can't check until this weekend.

PM Sent
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know... that would be great!
Shipped to FLorida 33401?
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beware of selling to this member!

Below was the last and final email I sent this member( I have all the other emails on this transaction if anyone wants to see them), I went out of my way to please them, and just got hassled all they way through the process!

DO NOT SHIP THE WEATHERSTRIP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a chance!!!!! Your so called mechanic if full of crap!!!!! THERE IS NO RUST ON THE WEATHERSTRIP!!!!!!! the only thing that was on the weather strip I sent you was a little bit of red paint at the edge, and a very little bit of old glue from removing it, which I told you about and showed it in the 9 pictures I sent you. Also! The weatherstrip is soft and pliable on every part of it just like it should be, AND DOES NOT HAVE DRY ROT OR RUST, I HAVE THE PITCHERES I SENT YOU TO PROVE IT, AND THEY WERE SENT TO YOU BEFORE YOU BOUGHT IT!

I don't know who you think you are but you have been jerking me around since you placed your ad on PFF and I responded to you explaining to you what I had and sent you 9 pic's of the weatherstrip. You said you'd buy it, You hadn't even paid for it yet and you kept bugging me for 4 days to ship it to you. I explained that it was in my storage unit and I would have to go get it and wouldn't have time before the weekend! But I was nice enough to make a special trip to my storage late Friday night so I could ship it to you Saturday morning which I did, BEFORE YOU EVEN PAID. Then you didn't want to pay 1/2 of the 17.45 USPS Priority shipping that we had agreed upon in our email & PM's (which I have all the copies of).

I don't know what is wrong with you!! stupid? can't read/write/understand English?? Or are just trying to rip me off by sending me back your old weatherstrip. I am done!!! I am NOT wasting anymore time in conversation with you or replying to anymore of your emails or PM's.

if you ignore this and send back the weatherstrip it is your loss, I will not accept it. This is the last communication I am having with you, period!
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
This was this members last email to me sent through paypal (see below)

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:39:47 -0700
Subject: Brygida Trzaska would like to be paid through PayPal
To: lou-lavender@hotmail.com

PayPal logo

Hello Lou Lavender,

Brygida Trzaska would like to be paid through PayPal.

Merchant
Brygida Trzaska
brygidat@yahoo.com
Note from merchant
Return of weatherstrip - REFUND DUE...

Description Amount
Goods $40.00 USD

Total $40.00 USD

Pay with PayPalBrygida Trzaska would like you to use PayPal - the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. Click the Pay Now to continue.

Click here to pay instantly with PayPal!

VisaMasterCardDiscoverAmerican ExpresseCheck

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: https://www.paypal.com/us/help

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, log in to your PayPal account and go to your Profile to update your settings.

PayPal Email ID PP1525 - 0dad5cf062e93
Shipping price RE: It's shipped! FW: Sent pic's‏

Lou Lavender

Attachment

8/03/14
Photos

To: Brygida T.

Cc: lou-lavender@hotmail.com

Outlook.com Active View

1 attachment (310.4 KB)

View WP_20140802_010.jpg in slide show

Hello, total due $8.73

Yes, really, Shipping cost was 17.45 see the pic of the receipt on top of the box I sent you when I shipped it (pic attached). Or see USPS LINK: http://postcalc.usps.com/ , look at the " LARGE Priority Mail Flat Rate Box" description. Price is by US REGION. I am in Seattle, WA an you are in FL, other side of the US.

I'm also attaching (again) a pic of the receipt on top of the box when I shipped it to you.

Since you had trouble with PayPal I'm not going to worry about the fees, my loss I guess.

I'm a little frustrated I guess with the miss-communication, but just want to resolve so both of us are happy.

Thanks - Lou

Sent from my Windows Phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: ‎8/‎3/‎2014 4:59 AM
To: Lou Lavender
Subject: Re: It's shipped! FW: Sent pic's

Sorry - I didn't get your message on Forum when I sent the payment last night. I agreed to pay half of what Fiero sells new ones for which was ($79.95 / 1/2 = $39.98). I understand the shipping was much. But large flat rate was $17.45? Really?

I couldn't pay as a gift on Paypal for some reason - it was giving me errors. But if you wish I can cover your PayPal fees as well.

Let me know how much altogether I still owe you.
Sent from my iPhone5s BT Network

On Aug 2, 2014, at 10:54 PM, Lou Lavender <lou-lavender@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well, I got your payment for $40. (see our conversation below) because the freight from Seattle was $17.43 you agreed
to pay 1/2 so total payment should of been for $48.73. What happened????? Please make a PayPal payment for the rest! Also, it wasn't sent as gift so I got charged fees!

Forwarded from Ponnari -----
Hello, sunroof weatherstrip will have to go in a large flat rate box. I'm in Seattle, Wa 98103. You are in FL 33484 so it will cost $17.45. That is too much for me to absorb. I would be willing to split the shipping cost with you, so $40. + 8.73 = Total of $48.73 if you still want let me know by tonight so I can ship it Saturday.

Also, please send me your emailaddress for pic's. I guess I cant attach them to a PM.

Thanks - Lou
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now this *&#^*() &^@! filed a paypal claim on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She tried to return her old rusted rotten weatherstrip and say it was the one I sent her! I have 9 pic's of the WS she saw before she bought it for $40. +1/2 Priority Mail $8.43, and then short paid me, but then finally paid the rest and filed PP claim!

See the WS I Sold Her Below

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
cant get pip to upload pic's, I'll try again later
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Pic's
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
pics
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011

BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a bad feeling when this guy was trying to buy from me so I didn't bother. Sorry to hear what happened.
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyEating Dingo:

I got a bad feeling when this guy was trying to buy from me so I didn't bother. Sorry to hear what happened.

I didn't bother selling to this person either. They got sheisty in their emails to me and then tried to use a supposed 13yr old personal tragedy as an excuse to attempt to defraud me. I guess next time I'll speak up when I run into a buyer like this, I was hoping they were just a really aggressive haggler.

Hope the guy who sent the weather strip gets everything settled in his favor.
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BabyEatingDingo: Im not a guy.

The sun roof Weather-strip arrived and it is not usable, the rubber is dry rotted where the gasket mounts to the rails and it is porous so the water will penetrate. Notice in the pictures that the rails it was on were rusted and left some rust on the weather-strip when it was removed, you can also see that the dry rotted areas , the will cause water penetration and that is what will rust the mounting rails.

Sorry it was not exactly as shown in pictures...
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, I'm sure the other members are lying too!!

let your friends know NOT TO DEAL WITH "Brygida"
she said in her emails & pms that her were all rusted and shot, so obviously she put the one I sold her and messed it up!

she's also made because I wouldn't sell her my spare WS RAILS!
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was NO RUST OR DRY ROT ON THE WEATHERSTRIP ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
THERE WAS A LITTLE BIT OF RED PAINT ON THE EDGE AND A LITTLE BIT OF GLUE THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT AND SENT PICTURE OF TO YOU!

FU you %'#@$
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Thanks for your support guys!! I can't believe some people!
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Update, really beware!

she just tied to email me a virus!
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
So it continues........................

Now she has filed another paypal complaint for the $8.43 that she originally short paid me! (she eventually paid it but that is what started all of this)
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its something that i dont understand buying weatherstrips used it have 20 years old and more .the doors closing and opening many times like the sunroof glass it cant be like new i buy some parts used but these type of parts i dont understand . from the pics they seem really clean and when i saw his wtb thread i had a bad feeling too . dont know why . and why he dont buy it at fiero store ???? restoring a car needs money if you dont have money dont restore a car
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

its something that i dont understand buying weatherstrips used it have 20 years old and more .the doors closing and opening many times like the sunroof glass it cant be like new i buy some parts used but these type of parts i dont understand . from the pics they seem really clean and when i saw his wtb thread i had a bad feeling too . dont know why . and why he dont buy it at fiero store ???? restoring a car needs money if you dont have money dont restore a car

The person who started this thread didn't buy from the fiero store because they wouldn't be able to scam the fiero store and try to steal the part.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes i know but it is one thing that i dont understand buying weatherstrip used its like buying a spark plugs used or head gaskets used from my opinion .
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes i know but it is one thing that i dont understand buying weatherstrip used its like buying a spark plugs used or head gaskets used from my opinion .

Some of the weather stripping you can't get new, other people are looking for a cheaper alternative.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you cant get one new i can understand but for what it cost at fierostore you dont want to have a rotten roof ...... dont know why i had a bad feeling when i saw his wtb post
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when you cant get one new i can understand but for what it cost at fierostore you dont want to have a rotten roof ...... dont know why i had a bad feeling when i saw his wtb post

When it comes down too it, some people are just cheap and/or scammers.
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and "Brygida Fieros" just keeps harassing me on and on, she just sent me this PM below,

Author Topic: Re: SUNROOF WEATHERSTRIP NEEDED
Brygida Fieros

08-05-2014 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to Visit Brygida Fieros's HomepageClick Here to Email Brygida Fieros

If you don't stop bad mouthing me on FORUM and posting and crossposting negative feedback in open public on a matter that is between YOU & ME - I will have the moderator shut down your account. This is a private dealing, you know what you sent me, your photos were deceiving, I didn't agree to anything, and you shipped it before you got my OK on price + shipping fees. Everything is recorded in chronological order... I have your emails and my emails. (My mechanic has your weatherstrip - he has not worked on my car as Im driving it - and he can vouch for it).
So please stop this NOW...
Thank you.

My response to her was
"Stop Harrasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is private when you post on a public forum! and I am not bad mouthing you, I am showing both sides of the conversation! I I also have our emails and PM's in order and all of this is forwarded to Paypal.

You have filed a complaint with paypal on me so let them settle it! Maybe PFF will block you!!!!!!! from the form."

----- Original Message -----
If you don't stop bad mouthing me on FORUM and posting and crossposting negative feedback in open public on a matter that is between YOU & ME - I will have the moderator shut down your account. This is a private dealing, you know what you sent me, your photos were deceiving, I didn't agree to anything, and you shipped it before you got my OK on price + shipping fees. Everything is recorded in chronological order... I have your emails and my emails. (My mechanic has your weatherstrip - he has not worked on my car as Im driving it - and he can vouch for it).
So please stop this NOW...
Thank you.not not
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
also Brygida Fieros, you kept bugging me for 3 days to ship it (hadn't even paid yet) and I explained it was up at my storage so I couldn't ship it till Sat.
I made a special trip late Friday night to get the WS, I sent you 9 detailed pic's of it, Sat. morning I received an email from you saying "OH, OK..bla..bla...bla...bla...bla...ship it" and shipped it Sat. morning, and you had it on Monday but then didn't want to pay the total we agreed upon in the emails.

MY STUPPIDITY FOR EVERY SHIPPING TO YOU BEFORE RECEIVING PAYMENT!

geeeeze!
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brygida, what are you on? Do you really expect someone to keep quiet after you have screwed them over? And Ponnari isn't the only one you've attempted to scam either. I'm sure the rest of the forum would love to see the excuse you sent me after I decided not to sell to you because of your antics.

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update:

Well today I found out that on the first claim PayPal decided in favor of "Brygida Fieros" and her scam and is forcing me to refund her $40. This didn't really surprise me because PayPal almost always favors the buyers in any dispute.

There is also a second case pending with PayPal for $8.73 for 1/2 of the priority mail that she agreed to pay and then is trying to scam her way out of. I will probably have to repay that also.

So I'm not going to worry about it, life is just to short! I am a firm believer in "what goes around, comes around", But I warn other PFF members to be very cautious when dealing with "Brygida Fieros" whether selling or buying.

Have a great week everyone!

FieroCustom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCustomClick Here to visit FieroCustom's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroCustomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponnari:

Update:

Well today I found out that on the first claim PayPal decided in favor of "Brygida Fieros" and her scam and is forcing me to refund her $40. This didn't really surprise me because PayPal almost always favors the buyers in any dispute.

There is also a second case pending with PayPal for $8.73 for 1/2 of the priority mail that she agreed to pay and then is trying to scam her way out of. I will probably have to repay that also.

So I'm not going to worry about it, life is just to short! I am a firm believer in "what goes around, comes around", But I warn other PFF members to be very cautious when dealing with "Brygida Fieros" whether selling or buying.

Have a great week everyone!

Don't worry, we'll make sure this pig never buys ANYTHING on here ever again. Sorry you had to go through this crap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock