Started on: 08-25-2014 10:39 PM
Replies: 100 (5296 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 07-20-2015 06:06 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh new pics. Gave the GT a quickie wash and blow dry because I couldn't stand the bird droppings anymore!

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 04-26-2015).]

IP: Logged
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price drop!! $4000 OBO
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh oil change and suspension lube. 90,000 miles.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Insulting my car, my choices, or my workmanship will NOT help you negotiate a lower price! LOL Every mile I put on the Fiero is one less on my Mustang. It won't bother me to drive it until the wheels fall off. There are plenty of headaches out there that people are dying to sell to you. This is not one of those.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:
Insulting my car, my choices, or my workmanship will NOT help you negotiate a lower price! LOL Every mile I put on the Fiero is one less on my Mustang. It won't bother me to drive it until the wheels fall off. There are plenty of headaches out there that people are dying to sell to you. This is not one of those.

Did I miss something? Most comments were about distance. I don't recall a single comment about workmanship. The car looks good in the pictures. There are plenty of Fieros that aren't my personal favorites, and plenty that are that I can't afford. I didn't buy them. No biggie.

I don't know why yours hasn't sold. This is the season to drive them.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Did I miss something? Most comments were about distance. I don't recall a single comment about workmanship. The car looks good in the pictures. There are plenty of Fieros that aren't my personal favorites, and plenty that are that I can't afford. I didn't buy them. No biggie.

I don't know why yours hasn't sold. This is the season to drive them.

That was a response to a Craigslist shopper who contacted me. My ad has a link to this thread.

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damnit man I can't believe this thing hasn't sold.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero niche. On FOR SALE forums people are potentially looking at several competing makes, like the supercharged Bonneville or GP which are still falling in price. So we're limited to the 2 seater people.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I would mention that I still have the original engine that dropped a valve. It is available to the buyer if wanted for free but you do not have to take it. If you were concerned about originality you could rebuild the 86 engine at your leisure and still enjoy the car in the mean time with the 87 engine that is currently in it. Personaly, I would not re-build it or re-install it but simply pass it along with the car.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I had the GT detailed several months ago, they let the battery run down with the trunk and doors open for long periods. I had to jump it off to get going when I picked it up. Never had any more problems with it until Friday. I stopped to get gas near my house after driving from work. There was a good song playing so I left the key on to hear the stereo while I pumped the gas. I had been running the AC so I guess the blower motor was running, too. I also have the trunk blower wired to run whenever the key is on. Even though it was only running on battery power long enough to pump 8 gallons, it didn't have enough power to re-start. The volts gauge showed 8 volts. I was easily able to start it with a jump. I drove it home. The next day it fired right up to run to Advance to have the battery tested. The machine only said to REPLACE BATTERY. The employee suspected a dead cell. It was still showing over 500 cold cranking amps! It started right up again and I took it home. It started right up again this morning and I drove it to walmart to replace the battery.

Even though the battery was still starting the car and accepting enough charge to re-start the car, I knew it wasn't 100%. It now has a brand new battery with a 2-year replacement warranty. Receipt goes with the car. I also replaced the wipers that were chattering so badly in my video.

All together, $100.64 invested in the car today to make sure it lives up to the thread title, RELIABLE!!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got an offer of $1500 today! Woo-hoo!!! Yeah, I'm gonna let that opportunity pass by this time.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paid off the Mustang. Price drop to $3800.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going on vacation in mid-July. If it doesn't sell by then, I might start parting it out when I get back depending on work schedule, etc.
newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfiejeff:

PM sent

Replied. The cradle is in great shape. I don't know of anything other than light surface rust anywhere other than the battery tray. It is still holding the battery just fine but will need attention at some point in the future.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics of the undercarriage.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purty nice. The line into the fuel filter looks like the only rough spot.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Purty nice. The line into the fuel filter looks like the only rough spot.

Thanks! That line can easily be cleaned up. It's just surface stuff. I've had several calls about it lately. It won't last much longer.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just turned over 91,000 miles.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave