Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Who is in the market to buy a 87 project car. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who is in the market to buy a 87 project car. by 85@49
Started on: 07-19-2014 12:05 AM
Replies: 43 (1260 views)
Last post by: mitchjl22 on 11-13-2014 04:45 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trans Ams. Ah yes. Sold quite a few of them from 77 on. Had a couple project cars until the ex talked me into selling them. A 76 in yellow, I liked that color(my first Real car, 69 Z/28 was yellow) & a 79 with the real WS6 package- 400-4 speed- no air- only 200 were produced with out air and the WS6 package. 76 had a 400 out of 69 Grand Prix that I installed. Never got to drive it though. I Really enjoyed ordering and selling them and the SLP Firehawks that we had a Orson E Coe. I have lots of Pontiac literature and even some Trans Am literature that the ex tried to get me to throw away. The lady I am married to now, knows not to try that. She likes cars and going to car shows etc. I really like Pontiacs. Well sorry for rambling on but you mentioned Trans Ams. My weakness. LOL. Though I am enjoying driving my two seat mid engine sport car. I bought a 87 GT with the 3800. For the most part it is fun now that I have spent $$ to correct some things. Unfortunately it still needs lots of work, but what Fiero doesn't? LOL. So I am always looking for parts. LOL

Steve (old guy)
NE Grand Rapids, MI
IP: Logged
philrenato

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like Pontiacs too. This is my third Fiero, and the two Trans Ams I have are my fourth and fifth I think. My daily driver is a convertible G6 :-)

Talk to you later.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh you will like the Del Shannon Cruise in Coopersville. There was a nice showing of Fieros this year.
If you like to get together with car people let us know and we will try to keep you informed on what is happening around the area and Michigan. Lots of shows and cruises. Nice group of Fiero owners in Kalamazoo area and then some great people in the Lansing Fiero club.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent to new owner.

- Mitch
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay