Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800sc 5 speed wiring harness, Mounts, and Flywheel. Wanting to buy!!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800sc 5 speed wiring harness, Mounts, and Flywheel. Wanting to buy!!!! by Logan
Started on: 05-15-2014 08:44 AM
Replies: 6 (420 views)
Last post by: Fierorog on 05-16-2014 12:04 AM
Logan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone I need a 3800sc wiring harness 88gt 5 speed Muncie. Engine Mounts and Flywheel fabbed. I need all of this before the 24 of may if you got ill buy post or message me. PayPal! I got it. Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going with the Fiero getrag you only need an engine mount bracket that matches the stock tranny brackets, I can have a harness done by end of weekend and Fierorog has flywheels machined down and balanced usually in stock and can make the engine mount bracket or if not I still have a couple engine mount brackets still left from when I made them. My harness also comes with a matching programmed PCM making one less thing you need. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a harness as well, not to hijack. How much are they?
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will need a flywheel and mounts but I am using a 4 spd Muncie. Hopefully I will be getting a tb and maf that is from a more recent engine than the 96 3800sc I'm looking at buying. What mounts would I need if I have a 4 spd?
Btw : fiero flyer is awesome ! He answered my questions with nice detail. Dan, please pm me back about the PCM question (if I send it to you to reprogram or if you source it)
Thanks, and sorry to jump on the bandwagon here but it's a way to get the word out and help everyone looking for common parts.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. That is until I can find a 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Harness are $400 when I am supplied with the 3800SC harness to work with and $450 when I supply the harness. I also need C203 and C500 Fiero connectors to work with. All my harnesses come with a matching programmed PCM at no extra cost
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sell the flywheel and mounts, etc. I will bump my add for you. Thanks, Roger
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the link to my add.

3800 SWAP PARTS

Also, Dan, aka fieroflyer makes a great harness. He really knows what he is doing.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock