Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Wanted 84-86 Fiero right side headlight motor cores $25 ea.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wanted 84-86 Fiero right side headlight motor cores $25 ea. by carguy8t8
Started on: 09-30-2013 10:47 PM
Replies: 22 (784 views)
Last post by: EvilSqueezles on 04-13-2014 12:10 AM
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the subject says I need right side 84-86 fiero headlight motor cores in repairable condition. I can give $25 each shipped for right side motors until I am stocked up. Must be complete with brushes for full price. I will also take left side for $15 each if you want to include with right side motors. I will also give $15 each for 87-88 cores if you want to clean out the garage. Send detailed PayPal invoice to stan8t8gt@aol.com or contact me for other options. I know I am new here but my reputation on eBay is excellent.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will keep you in mind on the early ones.

I have been selling the late ones for years on eBay.
But they have dried up in the yards here, strange, don't know why.
Will be listing some on there soon.

On the early motors I think the spring that have to be overcome when closing and opening are lighter on the Firebirds.
Can be a problem if installed on a Fiero.
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the Firebird motors do not have a spring loaded headlight door to overcome therefore they have a lighter spring. Because of this it takes less resistance to trigger the limit switch. In a Fiero the switch could be acivated before the headlights are fully open. They also have lighter duty plastic gears that will fail quickly in a Fiero.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 6 pairs (LH & RH) interested ??
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I have 6 pairs (LH & RH) interested ??
regards
Danyel

Yes yes!! I will take them. Let me know how you want to handle payment. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent .... I have paypal

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-01-2013).]

northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one right and 2 left .let me know thanks c-note.... request sent ,,can mail anytime...

[This message has been edited by northstar (edited 10-01-2013).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics and paypal info sent
regards
Danyel
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by northstar:

I have one right and 2 left .let me know thanks c-note.... request sent ,,can mail anytime...

Payment sent via PayPal. Thanks!
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carguy8t8

155 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Originally posted by Danyel:

Pics and paypal info sent
regards
Danyel

PayPal payment sent. Thank you so much.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 3 sets LH & RH.

Still looking?

LMK and TY!
Andrew
PFF
System Bot
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I have 3 sets LH & RH.

Still looking?

LMK and TY!
Andrew

Yes Andrew I'll take them. You can send me a PayPal invoice or ????
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carguy8t8:

Yes Andrew I'll take them. You can send me a PayPal invoice or ????

PM sent.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set L&R.
PM me the info.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Positive Feedback left. .... thank you.
regards
Danyel
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill see what i can find, but ill probably forget about this thread, my email is matthew.a.cantley@wvsp.gov but i should have 6 or so pairs of them too, and id be willing to send them in possibly free if you can send me a working pair for my 84 model.

matthew
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

ill see what i can find, but ill probably forget about this thread, my email is matthew.a.cantley@wvsp.gov but i should have 6 or so pairs of them too, and id be willing to send them in possibly free if you can send me a working pair for my 84 model.

matthew

I'll take that deal. I will email you.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 sets if your still looking

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - PCS Products, Champion Cooling, Spec Clutches - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings -- Powder Coating Services.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87 GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one set from my Indy parts car if interested

Ron

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a re-buildable drivers side headlight motor. Just rebuilt my passenger side and went to rebuild the drivers side and the brushes are gone and the tabs for the brushes have ruined the shaft they ride on. Anybody got one they will part with, I already have the kit to rebuild it. Thanks Van

[This message has been edited by Vanet (edited 04-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next time I'm out and about near the JY's here I'll check for you Vanet. I never could find a Gen 2, but I saw Gen 1's everywhere.

~James

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock