Custom Hidden Trailer Hitch by Snapperhead
Started on: 10-01-2012 10:08 AM
Replies: 104 (4861 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 03-13-2015 07:51 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update. Things are coming together nice. It shouldn't be to much longer. Make sure your on the list if you want one. I'm just doing 1 run of them until unless I get enough for a second run.

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-01-2014).]

IP: Logged
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Just an update. Things are coming together nice. It shouldn't be to much longer. Make sure your on the list if you want one. I'm just doing 1 run of them until unless I get enough for a second run.

Vince

Vince

I recently sold all my Fiero's but I still want to get my brother one for his b-day could you please change my order to one.

Thanks

Paul
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Vince

I recently sold all my Fiero's but I still want to get my brother one for his b-day could you please change my order to one.

Thanks

Paul

Got you covered.

Thanks,

Vince
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vince, please change me to confirmed, please. "fieroseblack". I would like full set up, ball, trailer wiring plate guides, the whole enchilada...........

Mike Parker

[This message has been edited by fieroseblack (edited 10-25-2013).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2013 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Vince, please change me to confirmed, please. "fieroseblack". I would like full set up, ball, trailer wiring plate guides, the whole enchilada...........

Mike Parker

Done as requested. Thanks
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update. All 20 hitches are spoken for at this time but I still have unconfirmed pre-orders. If your on the list please update me if your still would like one. If you don't I will open your spot up for another member.

Things are starting to move along. Here is a pic to show progress of the hitches. I have the receivers done now, all are cut, welded and ready to start the rest of the hitch assembly. Shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks,

Vince
------------------

Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vince got the reverse LED lights in mail today, they are great! .............looking forward to the hidden trailer hitch.

fieroseblack
Mike Parker
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vince got the reverse LED lights in mail today, they are great! .............looking forward to the hidden trailer hitch.

fieroseblack
Mike Parker

Glad you like the lights I'm sure you will enjoy them. Now that Sema Show is over maybe things will move a little faster with the hitch project.

Vince
ltlgt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am still in!
701GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 701GTSend a Private Message to 701GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still want one do you have a projected date yet?
Banshee

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the short or long list depending on where you are.
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, vacation is almost over next week then I will finish up the hitches. I would plan for about 2 - 3 weeks.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by Banshee:

Put me on the short or long list depending on where you are.

Your on the list.

Thanks,

Vince
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still would like whole package, receiver, hitch, license plate frame, etc...

Mike Parker
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still would like whole package, receiver, hitch, license plate frame, etc...

Mike Parker

Working on that too.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, almost done & will start contacting for payment and shipping soon!!!

Question to all that plan to buy... Do you want them black powder coated? It would add about $75 to the price if you do.... This is more of a group thing with this run so it's all or none. If no powder coating wanted I will ship them just sprayed to keep them from rusting and you can paint as you like. I've never powder coated mine just spray painted them with a galvanizing primer and paint with a rattle can, all is well as you can't see it anyway..

Up to you all just trying to keep price down but thought I should offer it, post or pm me asap so I don't hold up the orders any longer than needed.

If you want to order the sliding license plate mount, wiring or hitch ball mounts they will be shipped separately. I have been working on a better new designed plate frame mount and will be releasing pictures and info when ready for sale.

I will be offering a plug and play harness also soon. No wire splicing needed just plug it in.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vince,

Just painted is fine with me. I want the whole package, receiver, ball, license plate sliding bracket, plug and play wiring, etc..

Mike Parker
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Painted is ok, also need a plate mount.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

Well the hitches are finishing up and will start shipping next week. The charge is $200.00 shipped to the US. If you’re in Canada add $20.00 more for shipping costs. If you’re in Michigan be sure to add $12.00 for sales tax.

• Comes in black primer to keep it from rusting in shipping.
• Comes with all zinc grade 8 bolts needed to install.
• I’m rating this hitch for 1000 lbs gross and 100 lbs hitch weight.
• Comes with detailed instructions with photos to install.
• You could remove the hitch and when license plate is installed you would not know you had a hitch installed.
• Comes with hitch, mounting and instructions only.
• See below for options.

This is a special price for the first run and the price will go up after all the orders are filled. I will be selling them on my website and ebay after all first run orders are filled at a higher cost so if you are unable to purchase at this time you can get them later.

Please send your Paypal payment to: Paypal@snapperheadperformance.com

Let me know if you plan to purchase any of the options listed below so I can plan for needs and get the best cost for everyone.

Options sold separately and will be shipped separately:

• Retracting license plate assembly. (Coming soon about a month out. Price to be determined).

• Plug and Play trailer harness. No wire splice needed. (Coming soon about a month out. Price to be determined)

• Aluminum ball mount with self locking pin. (Need to know drop amount needed. I recommend you install hitch first and measure for sure).

• Stainless ball. (Need to know ball size needed)

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by msrservices:

Just saw your hitch on your blue Fiero, at Fierorama and I loved it!

Ok, well maybe I just loved the entire car, but the hitch was very cool.

Here's a couple of shots from Fierorama of the hitch in use.
http://www.84-88fiero.com/s...2013fierorama&view=9
http://www.84-88fiero.com/s...013fierorama&view=10

Not sure if I ever thanked you for your comment, sorry about that if I didn't. I was scanning through the thread and didn't see that I did and I try to respond to all comments especially to good ones.

So here it is>>>>> Thank You !! <<<<<<< LOL

Vince
------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks PM and PayPal sent.

Regards,
David
PFF
System Bot
73VolksBus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 73VolksBusSend a Private Message to 73VolksBusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is really neat!
AL68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDave:

Thanks PM and PayPal sent.

Regards,
David

Payment received and marked PAID!.
Thank You and will be shipping soon.

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by AL68:

Paypal sent

Payment received and marked PAID!.
Thank You and will be shipping soon.

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Leeloo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leeloo88:

PM sent

Back to you.

Vince
Glen87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Glen87Send a Private Message to Glen87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Glen87:

PM sent

Hi Glen87.... Pm Returned

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for everyone on the list that has paid, should be shipping this week. For all that still want the hitch and is on the first list time to pay up so I can put your order together and ship. If your on a list but have changed your mind let me know so I can remove your name and free up the product.

If your not on the first list but would like one let me know so I can get you on the second list, I will be ordering supplies for the second run soon.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have a whole bunch of hitches all boxed up and ready to go out Monday.. Anybody else on the list that has not paid ready? If your not ready at this time just let me know so I can release the inventory to others.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, The first bunch in the mail coming FED EX. I am sending out another PM to all on the list not paid up.

AL68 --- Shipped!
fieroseblack --- Shipped!
Glen87 --- Shipped!
TheDave --- Shipped!
Leeloo88 Shipped!

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

paypal sent

Thanks got the payment. Yours will ship out Thursday.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a few have made it to the new owners.. How did the packaging hold up, all good? I always worry about shipping heavy sharp metal things, I always get mine half hanging out of the packaging and the hardware scattered half way across the USA. I always try to give the best packaging I can for the money.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you hand delivered it yourself. Not a scratch on it. Thanks looks like a great product and can not wait to install it.

Regards,
David
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDave:

Looks like you hand delivered it yourself. Not a scratch on it. Thanks looks like a great product and can not wait to install it.

Regards,
David

Thanks for the update . Please post some picks when you install it, I just love to see them.

Vince
AL68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived, looks great, hopefully it warms up soon so I can put it on.

thanks

AL
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL68:

Mine arrived, looks great, hopefully it warms up soon so I can put it on.

thanks

AL

Thanks for the update. I'm sure you will love it as I have for many years.

I still have a few in stock if anyone wants one.

Thanks,

Vince
------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay