Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  The official 2k8 Fiero logo badge! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official 2k8 Fiero logo badge! by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 08-26-2012 06:30 PM
Replies: 84 (4200 views)
Last post by: chrismclubm on 08-18-2019 10:35 PM
Gary L Mann

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary L MannSend a Private Message to Gary L MannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

As you may (or may not) know, I designed a modern version of the Fiero Logo some time ago. I dubbed this logo the 2k8 logo since I designed it in 2008. The logo has since been used at the top of each forum page and I have also been selling some merchandise with this logo in the PFF Shop (like shirts and hats).

I've always wanted to make real front fascia emblems too and I've now finally found a company that can make them. For now, there are two designs to choose from:

#1:

#2:

The above images are concept-artwork, they are not photo's of the real badges! Also, these badges come with an adhesive back but without bezel. So you can either stick them directly on the front fascia, or remove the original badge from its bezel and replace it with this one.

Pricing will be $24.95 plus $2.50 shipping and handling.

But here's the catch!

Some time ago, there was a lot of interest for a PFF CD. It would be the entire forum on a CD so you could use the forum's resources off-line (back then when most people were connected through a dial-up connection, this was a big thing). Based on the interest shown I wrote a program (which took me a few weeks), and had a few hundred CDs printed and burned (again, back then it wasn't as easy to make your own CD as it is now). Price was set at $14.95. When I had the CDs ready, a lot of people suddenly went silent. Guess how many CDs I eventually sold? 13. Yes, thirteen. That whole ordeal had cost me quite a bit of money...

I don't want that to happen again, so what I will do first is "test the waters". If there's enough interest, I will take pre-orders but you will have to pay upfront. Then when there are enough pre-orders, I will actually have those badges made. I hope people trust me that I won't disappear with their money. If there aren't enough pre-orders, I will cancel the whole thing and refund everybody their money. Sorry for the long-winded procedure but I really can't afford to loose any money on this.

So this is
Step #1: Testing the water!

How many of you would be interested buying one if I were to really make these? And would you be interested in #1 or #2?

Me 2. Step Two.

------------------
G L Mann in Okc Ok.

IP: Logged
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ll take one of each or two of the one that's made , be glad to prepay, hope it finally comes true.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in 5 of them all in silver

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - you have a PM
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2019 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still available for purchase?

Emblem Link

------------------
GT.ppdictionary.comFor Fiero Articles, Magazines, and Prototype Photos

[This message has been edited by chrismclubm (edited 08-18-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page