Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  The official 2k8 Fiero logo badge! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official 2k8 Fiero logo badge! by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 08-26-2012 06:30 PM
Replies: 84 (4199 views)
Last post by: chrismclubm on 08-18-2019 10:35 PM
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my vote is for #2. if its the same quality as the tyler badges, its definitely worth the price.
IP: Logged
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me down for the second version Cliff. just let me know when and if you will be making these,

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

sirtimeless

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sirtimelessClick Here to visit sirtimeless's HomePageSend a Private Message to sirtimelessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can ever get a silver/gold one I'm game
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would pay up to $55 for #1
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....and I certainly would buy #2.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just so i understand.......
these are not complete badges but are the sticker part to attach to the original mounting part.
is this corrrect?
my vote (even though i have a gt) is for #1
coady
kriswinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. #2.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How close are these to production Cliff? By looking at the post, it seems #2 has the winning vote. Would like two of those myself .
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whichever one wins i will most likely be interested in at least one.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be down for a #1! Also would be interested in a set of vinyl center cap overlays to match if produced!
PFF
System Bot
Asphalt Risin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Asphalt RisinSend a Private Message to Asphalt RisinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

How close are these to production Cliff? By looking at the post, it seems #2 has the winning vote. Would like two of those myself .

I thought there was a choice of the two pictured designs? .....not a vote for which is produced. Hmmm... hopefully, because, I prefer the #1 design.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my two cents. Since #1 has silver and black color , a perfect color scheme for the SE model, especially black; whereas, the red and black would go nicely with the GT. So, if possible, both should be available. I have one of each and I would most likely buy one of each.
John Black88GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John Black88GTSend a Private Message to John Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 Black GT, so either one will work on mine. Put me down for whichever one everyone votes for.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in 15 of them if there's a bulk discount. I like Option #1 because the red may not go well with some paint schemes. The black/silver is more universal.
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So can we buy these yet ??? I want 3 of # 1 please ! They are SICK! I cant believe I just found this thread. I was about to click complete order on 3 of the 84-85 gold and black ones from The Fiero Store and did a google. Here I am and I want 3 please. Best design ever man.
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heck I will take one of each! SOLD!
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how close to a decision and production. when the decision is made do you want us to pay in advance?
i will happily do that if that is what it takes to get one on my car.
addysvan1987gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for addysvan1987gtSend a Private Message to addysvan1987gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
id be in for a #2 as well!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The project was put on the back burner due to a lack of interest, really. And yes, this was for the inset only (but I was looking at getting the bezels made too). I've never heard back on the bezels though. Let me shoot these guys a mail and see how far they got with them.
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

The project was put on the back burner due to a lack of interest, really. And yes, this was for the inset only (but I was looking at getting the bezels made too). I've never heard back on the bezels though. Let me shoot these guys a mail and see how far they got with them.

This is not at all meant to be rude or snarky at all, please understand!

I could care less about the Bezel really, that will raise your cost and everyone understood this was NOT bezel included. Lack of interest????? 98 is not enough preorders?? I only counted the people who said they are in and not the ones who said they liked it. From original topic and this mall topic. 98 with no backing bezel sounds like a good profit margin to me. Take our money please so this can go into production. These would be prepaid orders so what is the risk, these are not dial up assist offline disks that are 5 years too late that you didn't have prepaid orders for Btw are you able to add in some kind of advert box somewhere in forum so we know you have wicked cool Fiero merch for sale? I would have purchased a heck of a lot of stuff before I did yesterday had I known.

The little tiny itty bitty PFF Shop is totally looked over by most. Most of us go directly to the forum and never see the home page ever or look at the tiny PFF merchandise at bottom of forum. You can't sell anything if you keep it a secret or expect newer people to pull a Dr. Xavier. If you want to make a product just to make it then thats alright too, but let a brotha know its freakin for sale. Even Pepsi advertises and it sells itself because it controls 42% of the entire market its in.
I love your products, I just want to buy them. I have read PFF for years and years, I last year became a member and began posting and such, finally. Half of everything I know about Fieros I learned here. PFF has been priceless to me as a knowledge base. I always said when I have experienced enough with Fieros I would start to give info I know back, to keep the ball rolling and pay it forward.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

PFF
System Bot
addysvan1987gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for addysvan1987gtSend a Private Message to addysvan1987gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree I'd really like to have a couple and have no problem preordering. I think they are good to look at for sure! Very nifty and new-agey.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
personally i would take them with or without the bezel. thinking one on each notchie sail in place of the pontiac symbol and then one on the nose would be great
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Did this ever come to fruition? Ready for a fresh emblem for the chop top.
Hawaiian Brian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaiian BrianSend a Private Message to Hawaiian BrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like one too for my GT, the ref trimmed one. Who do I pay pal?

B
fiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero87Send a Private Message to fiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,

I'm a long time member but haven't owned a fiero for a while. I picked one up last fall and have been lurking since then.

I saw this thread get resurrected today....If people want to pursue this, I have a local connection to me that makes amazing quality badges at reasonable pricing.

Cliff: With your permission I could use your artwork and have these made reasonably quickly.

Please post here if there is lingering interest in this. I'm happy to help make it happen.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still want to make these. I can't remember exactly what the reason was I stopped pursuing this. I think it had something to do with the fact that if I wanted to have them made, my first order needed to be a few hundred pieces, and there simply wasn't enough interest in it to make it profitable.

Yes, I had a few "I can have them made and sell them for you and I will give you parts of the profits" offers but I don't have any confidence I will actually see any of those profits (you wouldn't believe how often people sold stuff, did raffles, etc. telling people parts of the profits would go to PFF only for me to never see a single penny of it).
fiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero87Send a Private Message to fiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I have no interest in trying to turn a profit on your endeavor. Send me a PM and I'll gladly introduce you to my guy.

He can do small runs (25 pieces) or even individual items if you want. The product is top notch.

Thanks,
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bringing this back from the dead........any chance these may actually be made? I'm willing to pre-pay if so.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm actually still looking for a way to make these in low quantities. Everywhere I go they require minimum quantities of 500 pcs or so. So I'm now looking into making them myself.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good. Let us know what happens
PFF
System Bot
Fiero-Vivo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-VivoSend a Private Message to Fiero-VivoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one of which ever you choose to make.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like/want design #1. Taking money first is smart. How do I pay for the preorder? Also will you put up a list of paid preorders? How many paid preorders will it take for this to make production?
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also prepay first....
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

I like/want design #1. Taking money first is smart. How do I pay for the preorder? Also will you put up a list of paid preorders? How many paid preorders will it take for this to make production?

Great question. If we know how many it takes to get an order placed, collect pre-payments until that goal is reached. If we know it takes 200 (just using that number as an example) - once you have 200 pre-payments, place the order. If there was a list of payments/payments needed, I'm sure we could accomplish the goal.

Looking forward to progress on this!
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a #2 please...

I'd also like to take this moment to thank Cliff for all your contributions to the Fiero community all these years.

If you ever visit your sister again in the USA, remember that I'm only a few minutes away and to PM me so I can treat you to a great lunch.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 09-29-2016).]

La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How can I get one??
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want #2 but either one is ok !!!!! Mel
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff: Fantastic idea! If you could arrange to have "GT" inserted on the #2, I'd gladly pre-pay just to have these available.
Thanks for all you've done for us.
Rich
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to keep this alive......
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock