Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! by Oslo
Started on: 08-22-2012 01:00 AM
Replies: 123 (4067 views)
Last post by: Adjustso3 on 09-30-2015 12:21 AM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Wondering if other color combos will be available?

For each design style we need to order a minimum of 30 sets, so right now only red is available. If enough people are interested we could do a different style.

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

IP: Logged
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we'll be getting some Pontiac Arrow logo LED Projectors coming in soon also!
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we get that with the new "F-I-E-R-O" style logo as well? or does it have to be the exact same for the group buy to work?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any custom logo we need to order 30 of them. If I know they will sell (pre-order or group buy style) I can get them coming. I could do an order of just 10 of them but they would cost about $65 each set instead of $40.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2012 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when are the first group buy shipping, any eta?
Gto1966

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gto1966Send a Private Message to Gto1966Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine yesterday!! Thanks. Pm sent also.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine came in... Tested them off the battery in the big lazy - they're pretty.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have mine installed tomorrow evening after work for a big car show this weekend. Will have pictures asap!

Thanks again Chris!!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2012 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today! Pretty sweet in the dark. Now, how can I be different?...

Tony
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my set in the mail yesterday really great quality product and packaging. Just have to figure out when I will get them installed.
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a quality product! Got mine yesterday so excited to get them in!!!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today! Thanks again. I have a couple ideas of what I might do with them.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine two days ago, like a kid on Christmas I just had to try them out....Oh the posibilities!!- Jason
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, just wanted to give an update - if you haven't received yours yet, or an email notification that it has shipped, I apologize.

I got called to jury duty this week and it ended up taking up my entire Thursday and Friday, so now I'm working late trying to get caught up on TONS of stuff and shipping the rest of the projectors is on my to do list. I'm going to try to get the rest ready for shipping this weekend, and drop them off at the post office early next week.

I will post an update as soon as all of the pre-orders have been shipped.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they still available at the posted price plus shipping?
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine on my Birthday!! I fired them up to 12 volts and the dang things are AWESOME!!!

I pointed it out towards the trees in my yard and I had a 30 foot Fiero logo on them!! I would really like to see where people are mounting these in the fieros.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

I got called to jury duty this week ....

Shat! Me too. Argh!

tony

mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want 2 sets. Are there any available?

-Mitch
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Are they still available at the posted price plus shipping?

Yes. PM Me with your paypal info and how many sets you want.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! Just paid up! Very excited for these.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure to post up where you guys are mounting these.
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for two sets!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

TG oreiF 8891

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received mine... and to be honest, I haven't even opened the box. But, shipping was fast, thanks!

10/01/2012 EDIT:
I finally opened them up over the weekend and they work great. Very big and bright, even with only a 9V battery hooked up to them.

[This message has been edited by TG oreiF 8891 (edited 10-01-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got an odd email "click n ship(r) notification

from usps.. never got anything like this before..
but sadly no lights.. jury duty.. thats fun.. good luck..
no rush.. just wondering.. still pondering where to install them..
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal, the email is a shipping notice, it means they have been shipped and you can use the tracking number listed in the email to get updates.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a set of these.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
send me a PM with your paypal email and your shipping address.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Just wanted to give you a shipping update:

Every projector set that has been paid for has been shipped as of yesterday.

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent!!
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2012 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

E.Furgal, the email is a shipping notice, it means they have been shipped and you can use the tracking number listed in the email to get updates.

thanks just never got anything like that from the usps.. and I order alot ,
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

thanks just never got anything like that from the usps.. and I order alot ,

Mark, I think most people don't use that option, but since we didn't do this through ebay or my website (where it has automatic shipping updates) I did it manually through the post office website.
PFF
System Bot
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my lights! Looking real good.

Thanks Chris!

------------------
Ben
87 GT
84 Indy #1863

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome, and thanks for the feedback.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do these have an insert, like a plastic film with the design on them, that can be swapped out? If so, wondering if just the inserts can be purchased, so for different car shows for example, a different insert could be put in. A group buy of just the logo part I assume would be cheaper...
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry but this type is a fixed design.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, I had a few random comments & and some questions for you.
I was wondering if anyone reported any clearance/interference issues of installing them in the bottom of the doors?
Some Fiero doors sag more than others and there is the possibility of the projector housing eye piece hitting/rubbing against the door sill/rocker area. (Especially for the those who have aluminum/stainless steel sill inserts) Also, I was wondering about their clarity in regard to distance & angle? My idea is to put them in the front and back bumpers and have them shine outward a foot or two from each end of the car. So, as they are aimed out at a further distance, do they get more fuzzy and/or distorted? If so, how much? (Just trying to figure out their distance and angle limitations) By the way, I plan on hooking mine up totally seperate from the ignition switch or headlight switch. I want to control each light seperately. (by hidden rocker switches)
Lastly, I have asked, er I mean hinted to the wifie that I want these for Xmas!
Thanks, Kit
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

Oslo, I had a few random comments & and some questions for you.
I was wondering if anyone reported any clearance/interference issues of installing them in the bottom of the doors?
Some Fiero doors sag more than others and there is the possibility of the projector housing eye piece hitting/rubbing against the door sill/rocker area. (Especially for the those who have aluminum/stainless steel sill inserts) Also, I was wondering about their clarity in regard to distance & angle? My idea is to put them in the front and back bumpers and have them shine outward a foot or two from each end of the car. So, as they are aimed out at a further distance, do they get more fuzzy and/or distorted? If so, how much? (Just trying to figure out their distance and angle limitations) By the way, I plan on hooking mine up totally seperate from the ignition switch or headlight switch. I want to control each light seperately. (by hidden rocker switches)
Lastly, I have asked, er I mean hinted to the wifie that I want these for Xmas!
Thanks, Kit

I can assure you the image does NOT get fuzzy at any reasonable distance..... the only thing is that at an angle the image deforms easily therefore the circle and logo is more OVAL and looks lopsided if at an angle .. all and all you have to be perpendicular to the ground to have a perfect round logo. I have lambodoors and mine will get intalled in the rocker panels .. small logo but looks pretty sharp (I've posted pics in this thread)... excellent product... And YES the lense may scrape the sills if the door droops ...
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel is correct. They don't get fuzzy but the dimensions do distort easily. If you have them at any angle at all they will look "crooked".

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, thanks. A really neat product!
As mentioned, I have already let my boss, er I mean wife know that I want these for Xmas. Kit

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 11-12-2012).]

Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did this die out or can we still get these?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock