Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! by Oslo
Started on: 08-22-2012 01:00 AM
Replies: 123 (4067 views)
Last post by: Adjustso3 on 09-30-2015 12:21 AM
Black Widow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black WidowClick Here to visit Black Widow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Black WidowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spare set for the Black Widow PM sent
THX

Helene

Edited my first page !!!!!!

-------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Black Widow (edited 08-24-2012).]

IP: Logged
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent whats the word on the decpeticon logo?
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grinner:

Just paid up. Thanks a bunch Oslo!!

Rare...he can get a Porsche emblem. I just got through askin the same for a couple of others and he let me know that he can get any of the ones in the image of his first post.

Lookin forward to installin these!

I would love if he could do something totally custom like verbaige, etc...wondering how much something like that would cost??
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, yes I can get different logos, and as long as they are all ordered at the same time with these Fiero logos then it's no problem to get whatever style you want now. The different transformer logos, Porsche and whatever you like are available.

Just to clarify, the reason everybody is getting the same Fiero logo is because to do a custom logo like this there needs to be 30 sets ordered at a time. We could potentially do anything, any type of logo, but need 30 sets of them.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
I would love if he could do something totally custom like verbaige, etc...wondering how much something like that would cost??

In order to do custom logos we need to do 30 sets. Each set costs $40, so it's very expensive.

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So it looks like this is a go. How long do you think it will take?

Thanks
Nolan

Edit: Never mind, I see a time frame in you first post.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 08-25-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These will be coming straight from the manufacturer to me then I will distribute them, and I'm guessing it will take up to two weeks from the day the order is put in to get them. Because these are a custom build they take a little longer than normal. I anticipate making the order with the manufacturer on Monday.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
I'm in!

Did you get my LED sidemarkers shipped out?

Thanks man!! Look forward to both now lol

------------------

flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent.
Black Widow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black WidowClick Here to visit Black Widow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Black WidowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent thank you
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get the list updated again tomorrow when I get to the office and can print out the paid invoices.
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're waiting on 3 people to pay their invoices, then everybody who wanted one is all set.

The order for the projectors was placed today, but they haven't been paid for yet. We will hear back from the manufacturer probably tomorrow to finalize everything. We were told that they would ship out to us in about 10 days after payment is made.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump !!!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any news on this? I'm so freaking excited for these!

POST 1000!!!!! WUPPIE!

[This message has been edited by Celthora87GT (edited 08-30-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The order has been made, the payment is sent and all we're waiting for is printing, production and shipping!

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!

Now if we could just get the low wing stands reproduced by someone for you to sell
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

Awesome!

Now if we could just get the low wing stands reproduced by someone for you to sell

NO KIDDING!! I've tried, it seems like everybody who does that type of work has enough to do and aren't looking for any more jobs... just weird.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-01-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

Awesome!

Just like a woman lost. We never really appreciate what we had until it is gone.

Tony
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty excited about this! I've loved every LED or anything that Chris sells. I've installed about every LED light I can in my car. Fixing to get the sidemarker lights painted this next week and then I can put them on.

Thanks for the all great products!!

-Amir

------------------

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got word that these are shipping to us from the manufacturer today. I should have them here in about 4 days or so and then the shipping to you good folks happens!

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great your the man
PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im so excited!!!!!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wooohooo
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeppy!!!
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Freaking pumped for this!!
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who didn't purchase a set; come join us for RFTH # 17 and after the event, you might win a set in our raffle, as Chris was awesome enough to donate 2 sets for our raffle!
It is people like him that keep our community and events like this alive!
Awesome, to say the least!

Thanks Chris!

\D
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Donster

437 posts
Member since Jan 2011
........... and if you can't make it to our event, purchase them directly Great item, great guy, great prices!

\D
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Donster

437 posts
Member since Jan 2011
Shameless bumps for Chris and our event!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Logo projectors came in today:

Shipping will start on them tomorrow!

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO FREAKING EXCITED!!
Grinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrinnerClick Here to visit Grinner's HomePageSend a Private Message to GrinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ummmm....GIGGITY!!!
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there going to be another order put it? I assume it's too late to get in on this one.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't WAIT to get these put on. On my to do list immediately after I get them!!
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.... I must be getting old...

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 09-14-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Wow.... I must be getting old...

why's that ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

is there going to be another order put it? I assume it's too late to get in on this one.

We will just have these in stock at our store shortly: www.TLG-Auto.com

First batch shipped yesterday, more going out today, then hopefully get the rest shipped by tuesday.

------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if other color combos will be available?
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you already sold all what you ordered?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |Work done 12-13 |4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

GEORGE91473

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE91473Send a Private Message to GEORGE91473Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Projectors came in today. These look great. I installed them in the car so when you open the door they show up on the floormats . I Will post pics when I get a chance .
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

Did you already sold all what you ordered?

Hi, we ordered about 10 extra sets, and they will be for sale at TLG-Auto.com but they are not listed yet.

When we sell through the last 10 extra sets we'll order a bunch more, they should be available for a long time.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock