Recovered Armrests by Russ88TTop
Started on: 10-14-2011 03:19 PM
Replies: 157 (7660 views)
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 08-15-2018 09:11 AM
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Back to work after a few days off for Family time during the Holidays
Just finished these, Black with Cobalt Blue stitching - also matching shifter boot and e-brake boot

Russ

Pretty.... such attention to detail.... collecting spare parts so I can get some items done soon

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FedEx brought me my birthday present a few days ahead of schedule!

Wow, the look 10x better in person! Such attention to detail and craftsmanship! Russ, I can not thank you enough!

Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ
I have a INDY clone, can you do the factory light gray w/red stitching arm rests? Tks.
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - Thanks and I left you a phone message
Fierotregg - Can do, I have a set of Indy Armrest, so I can come close the original color. However I can recover them in the style stitching as in my pics

Just finished these and they are going to the UK - Red C/F

I sent several sets out before the Holidays and am still waiting for the cores to be returned, so if you have received your covered sets and haven't sent those cares back to me yet, I would appreciate the cores as I have other orders pending

Russ

------------------

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back to work after a few days off for Family time during the Holidays
Just finished these, Black with Cobalt Blue stitching - also matching shifter boot and e-brake boot

Russ

are these vinyl or leather?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are Vinyl, but honestly, you could never tell! The are a very high quality, soft leather like vinyl. I showed them to a friend, and he was certain that they were done in leather.... I had to show him the back, and peel up just a small corner to show him the vinyl backing.

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

They are Vinyl, but honestly, you could never tell! The are a very high quality, soft leather like vinyl. I showed them to a friend, and he was certain that they were done in leather.... I had to show him the back, and peel up just a small corner to show him the vinyl backing.

Excellent on the impartial feedback on the feel and look. Im really leaning to a two tone but I want to see what colors to do the other pieces in... shifter surround, hvac, gauge surround.... got my spares

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been off past week, now playing catching up, these went out tonight with matching e-brake and visors

Russ

------------------

docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ, I'm doing my seats in Mr Mikes leather, They're dark gray #8 and red, would you have the dark gray #8 and red to match? I would want them to be really close.

Theres a picture of my seats in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/067014-112.html

[This message has been edited by docholliday (edited 02-15-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a problem, here is a pic of a rear seat I did for "Chester" in his Cavi Convert to match the Mr Mike's Fiero seats he has installed

His Fiero seat

Here's his build page https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/090976.html

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, can you do shifter covers for automatics?
And if so, can you do the lighter color of the Beechwood with the dark Brown stitching?
Thanks,Mike
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you do black CF with Tan (beechwood) stitching?

Rob
possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking red c/f like above with a matching short shift boot? I cut off about 1 3/4 inches...jesse

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 03-14-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
possiim - I'm sure I can come close

These went out last week, the grey was a match to the Indy grey and I added the Red stitching as per request

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are completed, finishing some other stitching to ship. Tan with Beige stitching, I have many other colors and materials available, if you have a request, just let me know

Closer look at the material and stitching

Russ

------------------

FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are completed, finishing some other stitching to ship. Tan with Beige stitching, I have many other colors and materials available, if you have a request, just let me know

Russ

FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROSMIGLA

324 posts
Member since Nov 2008

Russ your work looks incredible can't wait for my chop top interior pieces .

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP TOP AUTO SOLID ROOF
1987 FIERO GT GOLD AUTO SOLID ROOF
1988 FIERO GT RED 5 Speed SOLID ROOF

2011 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT YELLOW
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

josef644

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do just plain Jane beechwood vinyl? Is it $55. Shipped or how much to Houston 77364? I have cores for you.
-Joe
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
josef - Can do the Beechwood and it's $55 including shipping using your cores
PM me your email address and I'll send you the latest catalog and price list

Thanks for your interest

Russ

------------------

josef644

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just purchased a set of beechwood ones last night. I will have a set of good shape tan cores for you as soon as the beechwood ones arrive one day next week. Pictures if you want them in a PM?
PFF
System Bot
Carswell...Wellscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if this has been asked or would be possible but are you thinking of doing a whole door skin ??
Like a two tone type idea ..like black and grey with a different colour stitching or is that even possible to do a door skin!?
Thanks!
Matt
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt,
Thanks for asking about the door panels, just finishing one up and watch for the introduction post later today
Russ

------------------

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ88TTop, based on the photos I've seen so far, your armrest work looks very professional!

For that reason, I just sent you a PM with an order for armrests.
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you doing with the top screw cover that pops into place? Got any finished pictures of that area after install?

Ever redone entire door panels?

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 04-15-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
InTheLead - The stock plug fits back in - haven't done the complete door, but the lower part is on a seperate post
Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were sent out in the past few weeks

Black with Black stitching

Black with Red stitching

Russ

------------------

Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved mine in yesterday, They look great.

Thanks,

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out a few weeks ago, Dark Grey Carbon and Red Carbon look.

Russ

------------------

Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Russ,

What is the current turn-around time for a set all black vinyl with black stitching?

Thanks, Jeff

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeff - PM sent

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied! Payment sent...Thanks Russ

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 07-26-2012).]

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Electric windows Russ....

Sent the PM from my droid and not sure you got it... Thanks again, Jeff
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW WOW WOW!

I ordered the armrests and door panels in black, received them today and am 110% pleased with them. What a nice job Russ does. He went the extra mile to help me meet a tight schedule and I must say I am very pleased with how they turned out... Exceptional quality and great install instructions.

I will post some before and after pics as I will have them installed this weekend.

Thank you Russ!

Jeff

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

DPoppelll

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DPoppelllSend a Private Message to DPoppelllEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

WOW WOW WOW!

I ordered the armrests and door panels in black, received them today and am 110% pleased with them. What a nice job Russ does. He went the extra mile to help me meet a tight schedule and I must say I am very pleased with how they turned out... Exceptional quality and great install instructions.

I will post some before and after pics as I will have them installed this weekend.

Thank you Russ!

Jeff

Do I sense a build thread update in the near future?
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indeed you do!!! I just emptied the camera so I will have room! Hope you have been well... Nice warm summer here and our big NW Fiero fest next weekend... Need to get these done in the next couple of days,

Talk to you soon

Jeff
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These went out a few weeks ago, Dark Grey Carbon and Red Carbon look.

Russ

Nice! I was hoping to see some 2 tone versions! I think I have about got all my cores gathered!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Russ: I see a few people asking about covering shifters, but have not seen a response. I was also wodering if you can do this. I have a "snake head" shifter out of a Grand Am that I would like done in black with blue stitching to match the rest of the stuff you have covered for me.

I actually have a few shifters here I have gotten out of the junk yard, I would be happy to send you one to mess around with, and see if you can do it.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-06-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - I'm not doing the shifter knobs, I think Matt Meyer in CA is still doing them - good to hear from you again
Russ
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock