Recovered Armrests by Russ88TTop
Started on: 10-14-2011 03:19 PM
Replies: 157 (7660 views)
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 08-15-2018 09:11 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charcoal Carbon Fiber Vinyl with Red stitching. The picture makes the material look darker than it is

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for leather armrest
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are gorgeous!!!!!
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received

very nice product

Thanks

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |
4.9 ongoing project |Parts for sale

[This message has been edited by falcon_ca (edited 11-14-2011).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Luc,
Thank you. Glad they made it up North OK

I have a suggestion to do some armrests in a two color option. No problem if someone is interested

Russ

------------------

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, was a pleasure talking to you on the phone. You had another call, and had to go.... so I just wanted to finish by saying I will have my arm rests in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday on the way to you.
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Do you have a vinyl that will match the tan/brown interior of an 84 Fiero? Not the carbon fiber look, btw.

Thanks!
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder how a two tone set would look. Either way i would be interested in a charcoal color set in cf vinyl. I was thinking of dark top and bottom with a lighter grey on the side to add some detail. You wouldn't happen to know where i could get extra cf type vinyl. I have a few custom parts that need some covering.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Great products to improve and maintain your fiero!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

I sent you a Pm & order for arm rest.

Mike Parker
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FirstDR - Not sure about the color, can you PM or post a pic and I'll match it up
Macs - Can do and I can supply you with the extra material you need
Mike - PM replied to - thanks

I've been off for a few days do to a mishap with glass in my eye, will be back at it tomorrow and finish up the orders for armrests and other orders
thanks to everyone for thier patience

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

FirstDR - Not sure about the color, can you PM or post a pic and I'll match it up

I've been off for a few days do to a mishap with glass in my eye, will be back at it tomorrow and finish up the orders for armrests and other orders

Russ

I will take a pic and send it to you. You have a pm.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the glass in the eye. Russ do you have any pics of the colors of the cf vinyl? I just need to see it so i can figure out what tones to use.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ

Nothing is as important as your health Russ! Glad you are back on the mend

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, my arm rests are on the way! Wow, they are really a strange shape to ship! The lady at the post office used a medium box, and basically stuffed em in as good as possible, and the rest padded up with a few extra envelopes, and taped, taped and taped!

I forgot to stick a note in the box... so...

I want them done in black vinyl, with the electric blue stitching that we talked about on the phone.

Here are the seats, and the thread you see for the Fiero logo, is the color of stitching that I would like done:

Thanks, and if you have any questions, please feel free to call.
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ

Sent you an email, Russ. Hope all is well with your eye!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Macs - see below, wish I could get better pics the Shale is close to the Fiero Silver paint and the Steel is actually the Charcoal, very similar to a medium grey
Will - thanks, your's should ship on Monday
John, - I'll watch for the wierd package - USPS lady must love tape, wonder what her Christmas packages look like
First - recieved and I'll let you know

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Russ

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hows the eye doing , hopefully much better. The ebony and shale should work. Is it possible to do the top in ebony and the lower and the side in the shale? Any ideas on how that would look, opinions anyone good with photoshop?
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ

no problem from this customer... please take care of yourself first sir! Have a good Thanksgiving holiday!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Macs - see below, wish I could get better pics the Shale is close to the Fiero Silver paint and the Steel is actually the Charcoal, very similar to a medium grey
Will - thanks, your's should ship on Monday
John, - I'll watch for the wierd package - USPS lady must love tape, wonder what her Christmas packages look like
First - recieved and I'll let you know

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Russ

Russ, Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to the top!

As well as to find out if my arm rests arrived Any sneak pictures of the work in progress? I have Before - During - After shots of just about everything I have done to the car from day 1. If you could take a couple pictures of the progress it would be very much appreciated! Next, I need to get my sun visors off to you.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,
Yes they arrived and my USPS lady got a kick out of the package. I'll take pics of before, during and after for you next week when I'm completing them. We were surprised with 3 inches of rain followed by 10 inches of the heaviest snow I've ever seen this week. Snowblower couldn't even handle it. Power was sporatic until last night, so not much got done here. You also have a PM
Russ

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 12-02-2011).]

screamer123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for screamer123Send a Private Message to screamer123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi, how much to ship to england ?
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gone! Thanks everyone
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

deloreanant

216 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Gone! Thanks everyone
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

deloreanant

216 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Gone! Thanks everyone
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

deloreanant

216 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I don't know what is happening, but my post are duplicating from another topic and it won't let me delete these posts. Sorry.
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Can you do them in leather? I have a Indy that needs the arm rests recovered.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Can you do the color of the Indy leather?

I have a set of indy armrest that are way too worn for use. I would be interested in doing the leather in the indy grey if the others are aboard?! Can you match the proper grey?

Worst case if you can get normal vinyl that is the indy grey I would be interested... My daily driver light grey rubber ones were stained before I ever got them (junk yard), but they looked better then the indy ones. However, w/o the stitch pattern... they are not indy enough!

Luc,
Thank you. Glad they made it up North OK

I have a suggestion to do some armrests in a two color option. No problem if someone is interested

Russ

I might even do a two tone CF set for the time being if the leather has to wait on other confirmed orders...

The shale grey CF sample... how close is it to the 84 light grey interior color? Maybe the shale on top with the red bottom to match the two tone indy door... HMMM...
------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 12-06-2011).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Those look fantastic! May I suggest you look into the center console as well? It would help tie it in nicely. I may have to get a set of these once I make it to the interior part of my resto-mod.

------------------
2010 WRX, w2a chargecooled & stage II
1987 Fiero GT 3.4TDC w/ n20
KTM 250SX

PFF
System Bot
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, you have a pm
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jordan - thanks for the bumps
red - I can get very close to the Indy grey in Vinyl - but it would be with the stitching pattern I use - The shale C/F is very close to the silver paint on the Fiero
BV - the rear console is on the drawing board, waiting to get caught up on orders first
First - received PM
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

I was wondering if you got my pm and email?

Thanks.
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ, hope all is well. You have a PM
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top.

Merry Christmas to all!
screamer123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for screamer123Send a Private Message to screamer123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi Russ, please forward your prefered payment for my armrests
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are in the mail can't wait to install them. Thanks Russ.

Mike Parker
SC_86_GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC_86_GTSend a Private Message to SC_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
Received my armrest's yesterday. They look absolutely awesome!!! Thanks for the great work!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to work after a few days off for Family time during the Holidays
Just finished these, Black with Cobalt Blue stitching - also matching shifter boot and e-brake boot

Russ

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay