Shifter Boots and EBrake boots by Russ88TTop
Started on: 09-19-2011 12:21 AM
Replies: 72 (2817 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 02-10-2015 11:31 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week in the Carbon Fiber look

I'm trying to keep the original look with the metal bar at the bottom of the EBrake and the holes for the shifter boot for ease in installation
I have many colors and material options available, just let me know what your interested in
More going out this week

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am impressed with the stitching on these.
It looks to be real beefy. (I'm referring to the E-brake boot)
How thick is the vinyl/leather?
These two things are VERY important, especially at the bottom (hinge area) of the E-brake boot.
I have never, ever pulled one off a Fiero that didnt have a tear in this area.
This is why I never pull them (for my cars or to sell them to other Fiero guys)
Will yours hold up in this area? If so, you will have a good, solid product to offer Russ!
And lastly....what is the price??

Thanks, Kit

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kit,

Thanks for your comments

The thickness of the vinyl is about twice that of the original OEM and I added a little extra wide material to the that area also

The cost is $35 for the e-brake and $20 for the shifter boot's, but if I ship them together it save's $5 shipping

Russ
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about us autos?

thanks...
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tim,
Can Do,

This one is Charcoal C/F Vinyl

Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These going out tomorrow

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ I see you showed a pic of an auto shifter boot with the elastic style trim on the bottom, I wont ask if you can because it looks like you can do about anything, but do you make auto shifter boots to fit the plastic frame piece? Have you ever tried to recover like an auto T handle shift knob?

I don't know if you remember but I contacted you about the imitation suede material for the back wall of my car, I still haven't had the extra cash to order it but I will send you pics of how it turns out. It looks like you do absolutely fantastic work, I see all of your threads with new products and I am just amazed. Maybe someday when I have the cash I could take a trip out your way since you are a fellow Hoosier and save some money on shipping costs, because I plan to buy a trunk cover and a front cover and maybe some other things at some point.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words, don't have a pattern for that boot as yet. Just received some shifter knobs from Jonathon and they are on the to-do list along with several other projects.

Yes I do remember, and when your ready, I'm about 1/2 way between South Bend and Indy, just east of 31

Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quality and Craftsmanship second to none.

www.rwupholstery.com
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Russ, your breaking the bank (MY bank!) LOL. I was about to send out my arm rests for you to do, and then ran across this thread... looks like I will be adding a Auto Shifter boot, and e-brake boot to the order!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go John
Black with Blue stitching
Also sending the armrests

Russ

------------------

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As always Russ, your work amazes me!
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on other work I have had done by Russ, I just had to have these too. I know it's been said before, but Russ, your work is Amazing!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jordan, coming your way

Russ

------------------

deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look amazing! Can't wait until they show up. My interior is seriously lacking style with my worn out factory boots.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been off for the past week, here's latest one with matching armrests and visors
Black Naugahyde with Blue stitching

Russ

------------------

deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I showed my wife the new boots I got from Russ and she said, "I think he really cares." Now she wants my whole interior redone by Russ. She has seen other people's work and no one's compares. Thank you Russ. Your product got me permission to have my interior redone.

[This message has been edited by deloreanant (edited 02-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you done my order yet? We exchanged Pm's about a week ago and we discussed color options but I never heard back from you.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jordan - thanks and looking forward to the challange
fierogt27 - you have a PM

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were shipped in the past few weeks

Black C/F with Red stitching, manual shifter boot, e-brake boot and the metal plate to replace the stock plastic one that usually warps and breaks over time

Russ

------------------

jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and installed the carbon fiber boot. What a difference to the original one. Great quality item. Thanks.
jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jackcastro

620 posts
Member since Dec 2005
Received and installed the carbon fiber boot. What a difference to the original one. Great quality item. Thanks.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out in the past few days, Grey Vinyl with Red stitching

Russ

------------------

FieroUte

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still making these? I'd be interested in a black with red stitching ebrake boot.

Tyler
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler,
Still making them - you have a PM
Russ

------------------

sirtimeless

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sirtimelessClick Here to visit sirtimeless's HomePageSend a Private Message to sirtimelessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Booked this page. I'll be hitting you up when i get paid again for a shift boot
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, you sent me a pair of arm rests, shifter boot, and a parking brake boot. you're awesome!!!
I am soooo looking forward to the gauge surround an sunvisors.

hope all is well with you. keep up the great work!!!

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 06-07-2012).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
arm rests and door pockets are on their way to you.
al
Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do orange stitching?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BC - Orange stitching not a problem

Russ

------------------

Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Then I would like the Charcoal Carbon Fiber look with orange stitching! Both the E-Brake and the Shifter Boot. How do I order these??
edited for Charcoal Carbon Fiber........I changed my mind already. lol.

[This message has been edited by Bad Cornflakes (edited 09-18-2012).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say...to anyone that has not seen Russ' work in person and is ordering or thinking about ordering for the first time, you will be extremely happy with it!!! russ did my sunvisors and lower door panels in the grey suede to match the headliner. all i can say is wow. i was so impressed with the quality, i showed them to my mom, who is no stranger to a sewing machine...her response was the same as mine....WOW! his work is very high quality with a lot of attention to detail.
Russ i believe when someone does a good job at a reasonalbe price people should know about it. so thanks again.
Al
btw...gald you are feeling better i didn't know you were sick.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad - you have a PM

Al - thanks for the kind words, much appreciated, I wasn't sure about doing the Suede door panels, but when I finished them, I think they looked fantastic, another great idea from a Forum member, thank you

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for great service and products.

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent for the armrests door panes and boots.
thanks
al
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay