Shifter Boots and EBrake boots by Russ88TTop
Started on: 09-19-2011 12:21 AM
Replies: 72 (2817 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 02-10-2015 11:31 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out Friday

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they look great, can't wait to see them in person.
al
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

As you know, I just converted to an automatic. I have the elastic type shift boot and I hate it. It will not stay on the plastic tabs. One of the tabs are bad but thats not where it comes off. Is there any other way to mount the automatic boot? I had rather get rid of the tabs and drill holes to bolt/screw down the boot. kind of like the manual does. Any ideas? I have even thought about a gate shifter of some type with the automatic.

DARKWING
Mike Parker
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike - the only pattern I have to work from is the elastic

These went out last week - Charcoal C/F

Russ

------------------

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Russ. Your work is great as allways.

DARKWING
Mike Parker
grumio

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grumioSend a Private Message to grumioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ, do you happen to have a pattern for a boot with Rodney Dickman's Competition Short-Throw Shifter? In case you haven't seen one, they stand straight up in neutral so the boot is symmetrical.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one went out a few days ago.

Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one went out also, Black C/F with Blue stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out yesterday along with some other matching products, Black and Yellow Vinyl with contrasting stitching

Auto shifter boot

E-Brake boot

Close up of the colors and stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto shifter boot in Beachwood sent out recently

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pics of your arm rest and door panels? As well could you pm me prices for an auto shift boot, ebrake both in black with white stiching as well as door panels and arm rests?

Thanks!

------------------
Dan

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black C/F with Blue Stitching sent out

Russ
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent out recently, this one is Beachwood

Russ

------------------

nyranger6830

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nyranger6830Send a Private Message to nyranger6830Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Jordan, coming your way

Russ

How much would a Auto shifter boot cost that uses the same material and stitching sent to 11746? PM me very interested!

------------------

Fieros......Gotta Love Em!

Dawn: My 86 GT!

NEED PARTS? I GOT EM!!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ny- PM sent

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently

Black C/F set with Blue stitching

Black Suede set with Red stitching

Auto boot in Black

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Holidays

------------------

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you make seat covers too?
NiotaFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiotaFieroSend a Private Message to NiotaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

These were shipped in the past few weeks

Black C/F with Red stitching, manual shifter boot, e-brake boot and the metal plate to replace the stock plastic one that usually warps and breaks over time

Russ

How much on the metal plate for 87 GT 5 speed?

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtlt1 - yes and you have a PM
niota - I had those special made ( a dozen of them ) and the company I had make them doesn't do them anymore, I'll check tomorrow to see if I have any left

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niota - I have several of the metal plates still in inventory. The cost is $13 including shipping to you

Russ

------------------

Sundowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be looking for some of these in the spring. Have you thought about creating a spare tire cover? Do you do embroidery?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sun - I do make the Tire Covers and a friend of mine does the embroidery work for me

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of some sent out recently

E-Brake in Black Leather

E-Brake in Black Leather with Blue Stitching

E-Brake in Black Leather with Light Grey Top Stitching

Auto shifter for boot on Black wirh Red stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updateing pics of some that went out recently

Black with Orange Stitching

E-Brake and shifter in Tan

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently

Black with Lime Green stitching

Black Leather with Tan stitching

Russ

------------------

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Need a e-Brake boot to go with my new G1 dash for my ReMera:

I want it done in Rave Butterscotch RAV-1612 with white stitching (will check with Rob Amida with exact thread he used...so it matches)

Going with Stock Interiors - 854 - Buckskin for Carpet Replacement and Floor Mats:

And Mr. Mike is doing a set of custom covers in Butterscotch & Ebony to match the dash and soon to be G1 door panels.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 11-21-2014).]

rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need an e brake and shortened shift boot done in Beachwood. Do you also recover manual knobs?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get caught up on pics. These went out recently,

Black with Tan stitching

Beachwood

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more that went out recently

Black with Red stitching

Tan and Red

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto shifter boot in Grey Vinyl sent out

Russ

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave