Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800 thermostat housings for sale (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 thermostat housings for sale by bmwguru
Started on: 03-23-2011 10:16 AM
Replies: 50 (2075 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 06-01-2014 10:25 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,
we are currenty producing thermostat housings for the 3800 engine swaps. All welds are done with stainless steel. They are pressure tested and ready to bolt on.
Our prices are: $80 shipped to the lower 48 states with your old V6 housing returned to us, or $100 shipped to the lower 48 states outright.
Thanks,
Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will work on all Fieros. The pre 87 will need to use the timing cover heater core support instead of the passenger side coolant pipe. This housing allows the highest point to be the fill point making bleeding the cooling system easier.
This also allows the intake and timing cover heater core supports to be blocked off for a cleaner install. I use this setup on all my swaps.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cover my wires on my swaps j/k
BUMP for a good vendor.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
morning bump
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for a great product
Brian T. Brown

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one. Do you do paypal?
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brian T. Brown:

I want one. Do you do paypal?

Why yes he does, just send it to my Paypal address immediately... oops, I meant HIS Paypal address.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup, I take paypal. hausofguru@gmail.com is the address

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 08-12-2011).]

Brian T. Brown

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

yup, I take paypal. bmwguru@optonline.net is the address

Money sent.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shipped via fedex yesterday
Dave
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few more for sale still....
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awww weak. The computer doesn't deserve that!

-Joe
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Awww weak. The computer doesn't deserve that!

-Joe

lol....I completely forgot Winkie was in that picture.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received looks good thanks~

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 05-06-2011).]

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent need this bad or the cold Canadian nights will mean parking the car at night !
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

PM sent need this bad or the cold Canadian nights will mean parking the car at night !

Hey if you don't have your heater hoses hooked up are you running a drilled t-stat or cycling some other way? You need some coolant flow with the t-stat closed or it will probably overheat on you. Just a heads up.
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
full payment sent let me know about shipping cost to Canada i will send it need asap
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RULOOKIN

1157 posts
Member since Jan 2010

Originally posted by Steel:

Hey if you don't have your heater hoses hooked up are you running a drilled t-stat or cycling some other way? You need some coolant flow with the t-stat closed or it will probably overheat on you. Just a heads up.

i do have a drilled T stat for now but need heater core so i bought one of these modified fiero ones
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, are you going to be making these as a standard produced item for your swaps or is this a one-time offer? I don't need one now, but might make the move to a 3800 down the road - and if I do, I might need one of your housings.
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Normally we make up four or five at a time, so I normally have them ready for my swaps. I don't see us stopping building them anytime in the near future....as long as the demand is there, we will make them.
Dave
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, and a post so I can leave feedback
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. I tried installing mine, but there is an interference with the boost bypass valve. Anyone had this problem before?

Maybe it's a difference between the Gen 3 blower and Gen V like I have with my Series III?

Brad
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Hmm. I tried installing mine, but there is an interference with the boost bypass valve. Anyone had this problem before?

Maybe it's a difference between the Gen 3 blower and Gen V like I have with my Series III?

Brad

if you loosen off the BBV bolts you will have no problem getting it on mine went on same ya Thanks Dave for the part worked out my heater core issue ..
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't run a BBV on any swap I build. I'll see if the next batch I make will clear the BBV...sorry if it caused any issues.

Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we just made another batch....BUMP
Dave
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to get off topic here; but how is this motor positioned to get the upper dog bone to line-up perfectly?
I used two manual Fiero axles (chaged the inner tri-pot on one to fit the 4t65) for my swap. This centered my motor (moved it over to the PS more) and I am wondering if mine will line up like yours Motor is still out of the car at the moment while I tidy up some lose ends...
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make one for a series one? If so how much would it be?
Thanks!
Josh

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats
Newly acquired 1985 coupe with series one 3800SC 5speed Getrag as a donor to the Fri Fri (87GT)

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the dogbone lines up for our auto swaps every time and it is a little off on our manual swaps (we mod the dogbone a bit to get it to look good). I use WCF mounts and redrill them to fit better.

As for the series I, I am not sure. I don't have anything here to ensure it would work.

Dave
GeMs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeMsSend a Private Message to GeMsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a quality built product!
Ordered and paid the same day.
It was on my door step the next morning

What a guy!
Thank you again!
PFF
System Bot
Greenmeansgo

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenmeansgoSend a Private Message to GreenmeansgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm replied. We just made up another batch, so they are ready for sale.
Dave
Greenmeansgo

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenmeansgoSend a Private Message to GreenmeansgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent
Please leave feedback
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump...we have three made and ready to ship

Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these?

Steve
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. We make them to order in about an hours time, so we can ship them out same day.

Dave
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, PM sent.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm replied
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock