Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800 thermostat housings for sale (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 thermostat housings for sale by bmwguru
Started on: 03-23-2011 10:16 AM
Replies: 50 (2076 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 06-01-2014 10:25 PM
GM Shane

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GM ShaneSend a Private Message to GM ShaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also sent you a PM.
IP: Logged
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2013 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm replied

TA6SPD

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any available currently?
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look like quality parts!

Any chance you might get into the F23 brackets / adaptor business? We need some vendors on here for them. There is a good market / demand for them!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We ran out of our stock, so you would have to send me one from a V6 Fiero that we can make. PM me and we can set something up.

As for mounts, I have no interest to make mounts at the present time. I just made a set of engine and F40 mounts for my high feature Saab swap and I haven't been able to get the metal shavings out of my hair for the past two days. I'll be posting pics of those later today in my "Guru's car" thread.

Dave
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still make modded t stat housing for 3800 ?????? if yes and i have a 87 can i plug the lim hole under the supercharger and the small hole on the timing cover ????? im ready to plug the holes but want to make sure you can make one before blocking these 2 holes and make sure with this type of t stat i can block these 2 hole ???
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have been too busy with the new shop and cannot make any housings anymore.

Dave

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

We have been too busy with the new shop and cannot make any housings anymore.

Dave

ok i understand so if i found a fiero stat housing i can cut it and reweld it with the small tube on it and connect to the heater core line right ???? because i have a 87 gt i dont need for the return for heater core and can plug the lim hole and water pump hole on the timing cover ????? thanks for your help and time
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

ok i understand so if i found a fiero stat housing i can cut it and reweld it with the small tube on it and connect to the heater core line right ???? because i have a 87 gt i dont need for the return for heater core and can plug the lim hole and water pump hole on the timing cover ????? thanks for your help and time

Yes, that will work. Drill a small hole in the thermostat to allow a bleed off.

Dave
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Yes, that will work. Drill a small hole in the thermostat to allow a bleed off.

Dave

thanks for your help
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors