1988 Pontiac Fiero 3800-Turbo by AkursedX
Started on: 01-07-2011 02:15 PM
Replies: 106 (13988 views)
Last post by: PBJ on 05-27-2014 10:43 PM
canadiangtfiero86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangtfiero86Send a Private Message to canadiangtfiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if you sell please.
IP: Logged
canadiangtfiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangtfiero86Send a Private Message to canadiangtfiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

canadiangtfiero86

187 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Let me know if you sell please.
Nate16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nate16Send a Private Message to Nate16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is considered SOLD pending final payment to Pete and Becky (aka PBJ and HER86GT) They are getting back into the Fiero-game and I feel it'll be going to a good home.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, I hope they enjoy it. Tell them I'm first in line for those wheels if they ever decide to switch them out.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

Car is considered SOLD pending final payment to Pete and Becky (aka PBJ and HER86GT) They are getting back into the Fiero-game and I feel it'll be going to a good home.

4 sure, yaye!

i knew they wouldn't be able to replace Fiero love with a boat!

welcome back u 2 & congrats!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on buying a flipping AWESOME car!!! I actually dreamed about buying this car 1 night ago ... I kinda wish I did even though it'd be a very stupid decision financially right now haha.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They buy it?
Nate16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nate16Send a Private Message to Nate16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sad day. i was ready to take it off your hands completely and whole heartedly. oh well :/
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, it will be nice to see it in person. Looks like all the nicely swapped 88 GT's are ending up in Ontario these days

That's one sweet car
PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off I would like to thank AkursedX, top notch guy and would not hesitate to recommend him as a sell. Thanks ehh.

Also want to thank you all for dragging your own feet long enough for me to see this deal and snatch it up

Nice to be back in the fiero game again.

Pete.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

PM Sent

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First off I would like to thank AkursedX, top notch guy and would not hesitate to recommend him as a sell. Thanks ehh.

Also want to thank you all for dragging your own feet long enough for me to see this deal and snatch it up

Nice to be back in the fiero game again.

Pete.

Thanks for the kind words Pete! I'm glad you made it back ok and with no issues. I hope the Fiero will be as good to you as it was to me.

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pete

Foot dragging? Nah.
Short on disposable income? Kinda-sorta-yeah.

Congrats on the steal buy It'll be interesting to see what you guys are going to do with it.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad to see you finally sold it, that seemed like one helluva deal, I am just upset that its not going to be in MY driveway. If I would have been able to swing it financially I wouldn't have thought twice. I am glad to see it is going to a good home though.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see Pete & Becky is back into Fiero's again, we've had a few members here in the GTA who have sold off thier cars or are trying to sell them. Now that you have a Fiero again, when the next cruise? Someone had to ask, I can't remember when the last time we had 10+ Fieros cruising Grand Bend & the beach My only issue is how to I fit 2 adults and a baby seat in a Fiero?
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you and me both adam, lol

I was thinking of a centre cosole baby seat mod hehe
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luke:

you and me both adam, lol

I was thinking of a centre cosole baby seat mod hehe

You been listening to the LOW LIFE song too many times, plus you need an 82 Fiero for that to work HAHAHAHA

Anyone know who's Fiero is in this version of the Music Video?
http://youtu.be/29RnY0H7cj4

j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up buddy! I'm new in the game what are the pro's and con's doing these engine swaps?

Originally posted by AkursedX:
No thanks. I really don't want another turbo Fiero even with a manual trans. If I stay in a Fiero, it will be na or the one I already have.

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

You been listening to the LOW LIFE song too many times, plus you need an 82 Fiero for that to work HAHAHAHA

Anyone know who's Fiero is in this version of the Music Video?
http://youtu.be/29RnY0H7cj4

I wasnt aware they made 1982 Fieros
PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, what does it mean that I bumped the thread?

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car isnt going back on the market is it?
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say it aint so! Especially since I dumped a bunch of money into my 88 3800sc just now. Got to add this to my watch list 8)
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do tell...
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hell yeah this time i gots money!!!
this car needs to come back to Michigan!!!! \m/ \m/
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nooooooooooooooooooo
PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Do tell...

Yeah...it is ----> //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069254.html

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock