Seat Covers and Trunk Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 03-24-2010 03:30 PM
Replies: 400 (22337 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 12-29-2019 11:25 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been off for the past week with Funerals, sickness, etc. Back at it and sent this one to the UK along with a front cover and mirror covers.
I thought our friends in Canada are charged to much for shipping. The shipping to the UK is worse.

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold this on Ebay three weeks ago and it has not been paid for, so I marked it as "unpaid" and it's ready to ship if anyone is interested, It's for the Fastback and is in the Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl. Regular price of $77 shipped in the US, a little higher to Canada

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one went to OR last week

Just a note that I several colors of the Carbon Fiber Vinyl available and in the Regular Vinyl I have Black, White, Blue, Yellow, Red, Grey and a Burgandy that's very close to the Medium Red Metallic paint, plus hundreds of other colors, all at the $77 price in the Continental US and a little higher for our friends North ( only because of shipping )
The custom lettering and logo's run a little higher

Russ

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 11-04-2011).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would make a gr8 Christmas/holiday gift for someone...
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick,

Nice thought, so with the economy the way it is and money being tight for many of us, I'm considering something like a Layaway/Payment program for my products. If anyone is interested PM me.

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finished this one today, working on a front cover to match

Russ

------------------

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this one still available?

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

I sold this on Ebay three weeks ago and it has not been paid for, so I marked it as "unpaid" and it's ready to ship if anyone is interested, It's for the Fastback and is in the Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl. Regular price of $77 shipped in the US, a little higher to Canada

Russ

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Affordable seat covers and more at:

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you do special orders ... How much for Black Widow and a red hour glass on a rear cover in FONT like my siggy ... THX
------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-21-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Oupps took off your siggy by mistake

PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top Merry Christmas to all!
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting to leave feedback in this thread as well as the front trunk (have had my covers for well over 2 months and forgot to do this)

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the cost on the trunk cover with the Fiero badge? It shows on your website as a "lighted sign" but I assume that its just a clear panel that allows the trunk light through. Also I have a trunk mounted battery that sits on the right side ledge of my 87 GT. Will the trunk cover fit over the battery?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis,

The logo is an extra $20. The lighted sign is actually a lighted sign and is an extra $55 option

Sign not lit

Sign lit

The cover sits right at the bottom edge of the trunk gasket, so if your battery is below that, it should work
PM me your email address and I'll send you a catalog and price list

Thanks for your interest
Russ

------------------

yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just discovered this - I should look in the Mall more often! Nice!

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This went to Ohio today with a front cover to match

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is going to Rodney "wee twisted". The design for the cover was his idea and I think it's another great idea from the Forum member's. The panels on either side are a frosted plastic so they can be back lit to show off his daughters artwork

A different angle

Close up of the lettering

This is the artwork ( the horse is etched in plastic ) his daughter did to insert into the panels. The panels have been changed to plain frosted since the photo.

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
wee twisted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boy oh boy thats sweet.....you the man russ...
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one test fitted and is for Yellowstone and is now on it's way to whodeanie's shop in GA

Russ

------------------

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for more awesome Fiero accessories.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't see what you need please contact Russ88TTop most likely its in development !

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday EST time

Serving the Fiero Community!

crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will order a Black GT trunk cover when I return from a 10 day business trip in Mid May.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Order, payment and pm sent.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the trunk cover today and installed it. It looks great! Thank you for a great product and smooth transaction.

Feedback left.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy to report that after some unexpected delays, I finally ordered front and rear trunk covers + TTop sunshades for my 88 Fiero GT's from Russ today, and look forward to receiving and installing these unique and practical custom made accessories.

------------------
Now new owner of a Black TTop 88 Fiero GT and owner of a Silver 88 Fiero GT. Also a second time owner of an 85 Fiero GT. Bought my first fully loaded Red Fiero GT new in 1985. Fiero's are Fabulous, Fix'em and have Fun! Note, Avatar picture is Mr. Bean (not me, ha ha).

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out to John in Canada last week

Full front cover as he eliminated the stock support arm, can't wait to see a pic of this installed

Lower trunk cover with cutout for the TTop straps in the stock Grey carpet

Russ

------------------

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great stuff!

& free bump
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's the progress on my door panel inserts and trunk cover going?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick - thanks
Dennis - you have a PM with Pics

Russ

------------------

canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy to report I received my full width front trunk cover, rear lower trunk cover, and T-top shades for my 88 GT's in the mail today and they arrived in perfect condition thanks to Russ's excellent packaging. Also having the package shipped by USPS to Canada, I only paid applicable GST & PST taxes, and a Canada Post handling fee of $8.50. There were no other charges such as customs brokerage fees.
The quality and workmanship of the covers and shades is impeccable and better than OEM quality. I am very impressed with the items and would highly recommend Russ's products to all Canadian Fiero Owners (and US Owners too). I look forward to ordering more custom Fiero items from Russ in the future.
Thank you Russ for your superior products, workmanship, and cooperation!
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent PM about some covers
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - thanks for the kind words, very much appreciated. I'm supprised the package made to you so quickly and glad your satisfied
Alex, - PM replied to

Russ

------------------

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Russ

Im sorry to have confused you , give me a call whenever you can. I was looking for you to make a set of those kick ass seat covers for my 88GT, either in all black or a two tone gray and black.

Thanks,
Alex

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
PM sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors