Seat Covers and Trunk Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 03-24-2010 03:30 PM
Replies: 400 (22337 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 12-29-2019 11:25 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fitted and going to CA
Black Carbon Fiber look

Russ
IP: Logged
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ have you ever thought of making a cheaper version that could be used just to set tools on? that way the pretty one wouldnt get messed up..

just a thought. I tend to lay stuff between the weatherstripping & body, but theres not much room there. setting stuff on the cover would give tons of room! but I wouldnt want to mess up the nice one
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott - I'm not sure there would be much interest. I usually just put a piece of wood over the trunk area and use it, however if anyone has any ideas, I'll be happy to pursue it.
As a side note I just finished a prototype trunk cover for just the lower part of the trunk. I try to get it covered tomorrow and post some pics.
Russ
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
or I suppose maybe I could just flip this one over and lay stuff on it? LOL.. I'll have to experiment

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 05-13-2011).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fitted and on it's way to Scott in CA

I'm just partial to the Carbon Fiber look

Russ
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Can you make these in Beechwood?

Maybe with MERA 8088...or just MERA would be fine.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,
Can Do, you have a PM
Russ
realliving1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for realliving1Send a Private Message to realliving1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent Paypal for black Fiero GT trunk cover.
Thank you

Bill Yates
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

This one's on it's way to NC
Material is Red Carbon Fiber Vinyl. It' really stands out in the direct sunlight

Close up of the material

Scott also supplied me the graphic of the 2M6 - Thanks Scott

Russ

Installed this evening, and it looks awesome!! Thanks very much Russ; excellent product!
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Test fitted and on it's way to Scott in CA

I'm just partial to the Carbon Fiber look

Russ

Would that be Chris is CA?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually,
Yes it is

This is Scott's and it's on it's way to WI

Russ
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent..!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's
1984 SE Daily Driver

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!! THIS IS AWESOME!! THANKS!!

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Russ
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
You do great work !
I would have sent a PM to thank you , but I want all to know the great work you do. Here are some pics of the trunk cover on my SE and the beautiful suede visors and side mirror covers on the GT. Looking forward to getting a trunk cover for the GT.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vito,

Those look great in your car, nice engine compartment too!!!!!!!!!!!!

These went out yesterday - one to CA and the other to OH

Russ
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats the price of the gt carbonfiber ones very interested gonna see if the gf will buy one for me lol
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my trunk cover today (2nd one actually) first one the corner was bumped in shipping (not Russ's fault)

he replaced it for me and the 2nd one arrived in perfect shape. if your thinking about getting one of these I would highly recommend it. he does a really good job on them. its one of those things that the pics dont do it enough justice.

thanks alot Russ very happy with it!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Foxy - you have a PM - Still holding at $70 shipped in the US
Scott - Glad this one made without damage and thanks for the compliments
Tom Slicks went out yesterday also

Russ
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tom Slicks went out yesterday also

Russ

got mine today, looks great!!!

can't wait to show it off this saturday at the Pontiac Southern Nationals.

thanks...

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 06-08-2011).]

greg2002

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greg2002Send a Private Message to greg2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also got mine today !!!

Very awesome product.... highly recommended.

Thanks much !!
PFF
System Bot
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just installed mine tonight

Thanks Russ

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shannon,
Thanks for posting a pic, it looks great

Here is a different view of Shannon's I snapped before shipping.

and a close up of the Carbon Fiber look in Yellow

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Fiero should be without a trunk cover.

If you show off your Fiero or not keeping a clean looking appearance is a plus. No one has to see the junk in your trunk!

3 styles to fit any budget, get yours today.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I was wondering if you got my email as I wish to order from you.
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's kind if funny....I find myself checking this thread out from time to time
just to see what others have been ordering. (I already have trunk covers for both my GT's)

A big and hearty bump for Russ...these really are great covers for the money.

Kit
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weasel - did not recieve email or PM from you
Kit - thanks for the kind words and thanks for your orders

Now for the bad news, I'm going to have to raise the price of the covers by 10%. The cost of materials and shipping has gone up considerably since I started doing these almost 2 years ago. As an example the special glue I use just went from $26 to $42 a gallon.

To give everyone a chance to take advantage of the current prices, I'll hold the increase until July 1st.

I'm also going to offer this one for $85 shipped in the US and $99 shiped for Canada to the first taker. This is my own and I have other ideas for future R&D.
It will fit the fastback and the bulbs are Amber

Thanks for looking
Russ
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hiya again. I'm not sure why the pm or either of my emails didn't make it to you. Junk folder maybe? I'd like to order the carbon fiber rectangular cover with the raised Fiero GT on it. If you take paypal you can send the addy to me and I'll let you know where to ship it to. TY
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weasal - you have a PM
Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - Lighted cover still available
Brastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take it then. I PM you.
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A well deserved bump to the top! excellent workmanship, innovative products and some surprises coming soon.

Stay tuned... it only gets better.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brastic - PM replyed to
Angel - Thanks

Have a great day
Russ
realliving1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for realliving1Send a Private Message to realliving1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the cover. It looks great. Now I want some black mirror bras!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vitog44:

Russ,
You do great work !
I would have sent a PM to thank you , but I want all to know the great work you do. Here are some pics of the trunk cover on my SE and the beautiful suede visors and side mirror covers on the GT. Looking forward to getting a trunk cover for the GT.

just WOW!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the economy isn't the best I've been asked if I could make a different trunk cover a little less expensive. So here is what I came up with, It fits in the lower part of the trunk and still hides what is in the well portion

The material is the same, the color looks different because of the angle. It is almost a perfect match for the stock carpet. The one pic'd is for the 85,86 and 87 GT. I have another pattern for everyting else

The left side

The right side

Since they just slip in without any install kits, I have saved time and money making them, so the cost with the carpeting material ( as Pictured ) is $40 shipped in the US. I can also do them in Vinyl ( C/F, etc. for $47 and the raised lettered one's saying ( FIERO or FIERO GT ) will be $57. Custom lettering will be a little higher.

Questions or comments?

Thanks for looking
Russ
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got mine installed last week. Nice product, very well done!

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since the economy isn't the best I've been asked if I could make a different trunk cover a little less expensive. So here is what I came up with, It fits in the lower part of the trunk and still hides what is in the well portion

The material is the same, the color looks different because of the angle. It is almost a perfect match for the stock carpet. The one pic'd is for the 85,86 and 87 GT. I have another pattern for everyting else

The left side

The right side

Since they just slip in without any install kits, I have saved time and money making them, so the cost with the carpeting material ( as Pictured ) is $40 shipped in the US. I can also do them in Vinyl ( C/F, etc. for $47 and the raised lettered one's saying ( FIERO or FIERO GT ) will be $57. Custom lettering will be a little higher.

Questions or comments?

Thanks for looking
Russ

Another amazing innovation for us Fiero guys. Russ put me down for one!
this will just compliment the other cover, excellent work!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock