Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  CUSTOM DASH TRIM PANEL KIT FOR ALL FIERO'S (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CUSTOM DASH TRIM PANEL KIT FOR ALL FIERO'S by TBSB9595
Started on: 03-28-2008 08:20 AM
Replies: 131 (11777 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 05-20-2018 04:03 PM
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, you have a PM.

Mike Parker
IP: Logged
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all for your kind words on my trim kit.
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
middle age kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for middle age kidSend a Private Message to middle age kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make the shifter surround without the ashtray door openings? I have missing and broken doors and would like to eliminate them.
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by middle age kid:

Can you make the shifter surround without the ashtray door openings? I have missing and broken doors and would like to eliminate them.

Yes I can do that as I have already for past customers.
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any other questions out there about the trim panels?

Thanks,
Tom
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TBSB9595:

Does anyone have any other questions out there about the trim panels?

Thanks,
Tom

The Radio/AC panel...
The 88 "dot matrix" panel has a longer radius / "softer" turn, at the corners of the radio opening, than the earlier silver trim.
Are your panels patterned after the silver trim pieces?
If so, I'm thinking that they will not fully cover the corners of the 88 panels. Not that that's a show stopper, if we know what to expect.

Thanks! Nice work.

Are there any other colors / textures (such as carbon fiber) available?

To tell the truth, I had forgotten about these. Might have to pull the trigger on a set...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-17-2018).]

TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The panel I currently have is make from the earlier style. I can however have a panel made to match the 88 panel, but I would need one to use as a template. Also other colors are possible, what color are you looking for?
Thanks, Tom

Originally posted by Raydar:

The Radio/AC panel...
The 88 "dot matrix" panel has a longer radius / "softer" turn, at the corners of the radio opening, than the earlier silver trim.
Are your panels patterned after the silver trim pieces?
If so, I'm thinking that they will not fully cover the corners of the 88 panels. Not that that's a show stopper, if we know what to expect.

Thanks! Nice work.

Are there any other colors / textures (such as carbon fiber) available?

To tell the truth, I had forgotten about these. Might have to pull the trigger on a set...

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TBSB9595:

The panel I currently have is make from the earlier style. I can however have a panel made to match the 88 panel, but I would need one to use as a template. Also other colors are possible, what color are you looking for?
Thanks, Tom

Thanks Tom. I was really thinking about a gray carbon fiber look.
As for plain colors, perhaps a metallic blue, or a darker metallic gray. (GM calls it "argent" when they're describing wheels. Think "gunmetal".) But the black looks good too. The whole "piano black" thing could get good to me. Let me ponder, a bit.
(And yeah. I have/need the earlier trim. Was just curious for the folks who have the dot-matrix panels, with the different curve.)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock