Started on: 05-04-2005 05:45 PM
Replies: 166 (12745 views)
Last post by: SMTHGT on 03-08-2012 05:27 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Car-2-Lo did some more tweaking over the holidays. I only wish that I could build the car as fast as he tweaks it.

I think in order to get the car to live up to the last pic, I would need Clynt's Turbo and a nitrous kit. (still would not need the chute though, as chutes are not required until you reach 9 seconds or 150mph in the quarter mile) However the wheelie bars, hmmmm I do need to find a good use for those cutouts and I think Car2Lo nailed it right on the head.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

IP: Logged
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats freakin sick man!!!!!!!!!!! i dare you to build it....lol tim..
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the car itself is being built with all body mods shown, with the exception of the wheelie bars. The man that drew the pics is also the guy doing all the glass work for me. Its amazing what that guy can build.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well here are some of the install pics for the new nose, it just needs final shaping, sanding, primer then paint.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first test shots of some primer to see the colour combo,

Just a quick update. Car2Lo came and did some more work on the nose, and I did a quickie black and white primer dusting just to see what it will look like. I am really pleased so far.

Here are the quick shots, sorry for the darkness I shot them at 8pm tonight.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please see this thread for Part #2 //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/098362-3.html I am going to let this part of the build thread fade away and die to the archives.

------------------

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fade away and die to the archives.

I feel this way now...

Love the nose, very nice tweak.

SmoothGT

------------------
aka. SmoothGT
NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5